Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. (33499 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / 20 Businesses/jobs That Can Be Done With Just Your Phone / Nigerians Dont Miss This Golden Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by starpower(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
1)Pepper seller;they earn average of 60K monthly but too many mouth to feed(Iya Ogoja,Council,task force etc).
2)Welder;90K monthly(on average) but we think they are too vocational.
3)carpenter;same as welder
4)cement and block loader;60K but their bad habit didn't let it show.
5)lawma cleaner;N25000(Per-time)
6)truck driver;90K but it is not white colar.
7)Aboki indomie cook;90K(average) but their spending habit is bad.
coolMedicine salesman(ise oluwa);80k monthly(base on skill)
9)Agbero(chairmen);150K dey be man Manager
10)Neighbour-to-neighbor salesman;15k(novice) it based on Network and confidence.
11)retailer of farm produce:80k minimum.Since they earn more than farmer(all season).
There are more to come,most of this field i have first-hand experience in them personally.
Please tell me MORE i know there are more observant PEOPLE ouT tHERe.I want constructive response.
@evEryone from the response i got here,i know that not all Nigerians are carried away.This country opportunity surpass dat of America because it is an uncharted soil,so i woke-up dis Morning knowing that this land Will surely buy my future legitimately.
All this people we all list here are businesses that any willing Nigerian can do,look around you those opportunities are there.
Sharpen you skills because a Job will earn you a wage while TRADING&others will earn you a profit that you can make a fortune.
BYEBYE fellas AM GONNA START SOMETHING now like Oluwaseun Osewa (FINDING IS LEFT FOR THOSE THAT search)

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by rozayx5(m): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2012
starpower: 1)Pepper seller;they earn average of 60K monthly but too many mouth to feed(Iya Ogoja,Council,task force etc).
2)Welded;90K monthly(on average) but we think they are too vocational.
3)carpenter;same as welder
4)cement and block loader;60K but their bad habit didn't let it show.
5)lawma cleaner;N25000(Per-time)
6)truck driver;90K but it is not white colar.
7)Aboki indomie cook;90K(average) but their spending habit is bad.
There are more to come,most of this field i have first-hand experience in them personally.
Please tell me Reason why they ain't successful like others.I want constructive response.

well you already specified some reasons why they are not successfull, and they include spending habits, one other reason is they have little or no financial education, so you cannot blame them cool

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by legalwealth(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2012
You've tried...
You mean that YOU've had experience with virtually all these businesses?

Anyway,don't blame them because it is because of their educational background.
You should understand what I mean better because the way an educated personnel will handle that business will so much different if at all they can go into this biz putting aside all sort of words people will say.

Infact,you just opened my eyeballs to the additional products that I will be advertising and selling on my site.No Joke and watchout for it.

Thanks once again for this inspiration...

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by starpower(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2012
I agree with everyone here,i grew up in a trading family(ijebu) and the family major conversation are business talks.
If your have good financial intelligence u will know this occupations stated above are service-oriented.As for me wherever their are People their are Services.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by 2sexy(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2012
legalwealth: You've tried...
You mean that YOU've had experience with virtually all these businesses?

Anyway,don't blame them because it is because of their educational background.
You should understand what I mean better because the way an educated personnel will handle that business will so much different if at all they can go into this biz putting aside all sort of words people will say.

Infact,you just opened my eyeballs to the additional products that I will be advertising and selling on my site.No Joke and watchout for it.

Thanks once again for this inspiration...

Legalwealth, I got the domain names yesterday... yeepeee e haaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by legalwealth(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2012
2sexy:

Legalwealth, I got the domain names yesterday... yeepeee e haaaaa!

That is nice and work overcoming.
Good hearing that.
What are domain names url and you wanna park it or flip it?

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Adanyebe(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2012
Garri business
Basin of garri sells for 7-10k and varies at different time of the year

imagine making up to 12 basins..... that would be +100k

7 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Freiburger(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2012
Taking care of elderly people, it can be very profitable If you can manage your own old people's home.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by oladayo042: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2012
All these money you are mentioning, are they that easy to pool together? I'll rather take a job that gives me 60k every month over a job that gives an average of 2k daily.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by yemi2plus(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Cassavan bread business 500K

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Fruit business is also good most especially oranges( in any season, i remember selling oranges in front of a cafe to fend for my self and school, you can make up to 30k a month while selling fruits

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by ebamma(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2012
marijuana sellers earn 50 to 100k per month
ashawo earn between 75 to 95k per month

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by ebamma(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2012
native doctors earn between 1 to 10million a month
wheelbarrow pushers earn between 20 to 30k per month

3 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by shadrach77: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2012
yahoo yahoo N1,000,000 monthly
yahoo plus N2,500,000 monthly
ashewo N500,000

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by strangest(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2012
Gala sellers and lacasera too... Amount you make depends on how fast you can run

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by mkmyers45(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger: Taking care of elderly people, it can be very profitable If you can manage your own old people's home.

Very good idea...

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
ashewo...earns 200 to 500k per month ....u wan try? lol(((((runnin into hidin,puttin on my crashhelmet and bulletproof and prepared for any attack)))

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by mkmyers45(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Also waste managment especially solid waste is a very dirty and smelly job but it pays well....250k per month

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Miraclefactor: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
WHO TOLD YOU THAT THIS PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE IT OR SUCCEED IN THEIR BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ACADEMICAL RECORD OR BACK-GROUND, PLS MIND YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE NOT GOD THAT CREATED THEM.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by jhydebaba(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Baba ijebu lotto agents make an average of 5000 naira daily depending on how you can market the product with ur mouth. That's a whooping 150k monthly only if you will not invest all the money back into the business in return for millions that may not come.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Raxxye(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Exam runs pays between 10 and 20k per runs especially during peak period of JAMB, post-UME and GCE exams!

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by zimams: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin hehehehe..'yahoo plus'
shadrach77: yahoo yahoo N1,000,000 monthly
ashewo N500,000

grin grin grin
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by FKO1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
banning members on nairaland over d price of g.arri.(dnt knw hw it cost)

6 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Freiburger(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Raxxye: Exam runs pays between 10 and 20k per runs especially during peak period of JAMB, post-UME and GCE exams!
Stop being silly.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by yemi2plus(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
ebamma:
Seconded....it depends on the state and location..there in Benin City..
Aso Time (ihama/g.r.a)
Time Out (airport rd)
Twinlight (wire rd) ashawo aka OKPO earns upto 1million in a month.

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
ebamma: marijuana sellers earn 50 to 100k per month
It depends on the area. If you sell marijuana on my street, you will make far more than that. . . .For ashees, it depends on where you operate and how you operate.
Pls give accurate info, dont fool people. . .

I am interested in white-collar jobs

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by olempe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
starpower:
If your have good financial intelligence u will know this occupations stated above are service-oriented.As for me wherever their are People their are Services.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Raxxye(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Miraclefactor:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT THIS PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE IT OR SUCCEED IN THEIR BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ACADEMICAL RECORD OR BACK-GROUND, PLS MIND YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE NOT GOD THAT CREATED THEM.
[color=#000099][/color]

Guy, what are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
shadrach77: yahoo yahoo N1,000,000 monthly
ashewo N500,000

grin grin grin
grin grin yes ke!
Ashawo kobo kobo aka pay as you go: N500,000
Ashawo reserved for sugar-daddies: N1.5-2 million + Big House + nice car.

4 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Some jobs are really meant for those who are good at it not everybody just because it's profitable.

3 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger: Taking care of elderly people, it can be very profitable If you can manage your own old people's home.
How would you get back your investment and make profit?

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
Fruit business is also good most especially oranges( in any season, i remember selling oranges in front of a cafe to fend for my self and school, you can make up to 30k a month while selling fruits

I love this! and I endorse this.

Another one for students is project writing. write as long as you've got a good I.Q. You will make good money from other students especially, Mature students, Part-time students and even your fellow course mates.

I did it then in school.. I remember writing a thesis for a masters student in my 400l grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / Charis Onabowale "Mama Cass" Marks 70th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.