Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Adulterated Fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Adulterated Fuel (861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulterated Fuel by nissparts(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
As most of you know, I know quite a bit about cars. Recently,my observations have revealed a particular fuel station is selling adulterated fuel leading to varying levels of damage in patronizing vehicles, from misfires, to hard starting, to hesitation and fuel pump issues. I'm certain of my conclusions cos I've carried out tests on a particular fuel station brand but I won't mention the name of the station line yet. A clue is that there are 2 of it around Sabo area. Now, the purpose of this post is to alert you out there to be observant of the slightest difference you feel in your car immediately after you buy fuel from any station. If you do observe any such issues, come back here and post.
Re: Adulterated Fuel by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2012
nissparts: As most of you know, I know quite a bit about cars. Recently,my observations have revealed a particular fuel station is selling adulterated fuel leading to varying levels of damage in patronizing vehicles, from misfires, to hard starting, to hesitation and fuel pump issues. I'm certain of my conclusions cos I've carried out tests on a particular fuel station brand but I won't mention the name of the station line yet. A clue is that there are 2 of it around Sabo area. Now, the purpose of this post is to alert you out there to be observant of the slightest difference you feel in your car immediately after you buy fuel from any station. If you do observe any such issues, come back here and post.

It's good of you to look out for your brothers and sisters, you've got their backs. But please be careful, this station selling adulterated fuel is just one of many, it's a multi-billion naira racket, with many influential personalities raking off their share of the profits, and turning a blind eye. They will resist ANY attempts to shut down their rackets.

Just be careful, and stay safe!
Re: Adulterated Fuel by mikkybrick: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Crap! what will we not see in this country called Nigeria sef!?
Re: Adulterated Fuel by Emperoh(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Chair,

Thanks for the help.
I really acknowledge what Siena has said but i am not sure the help is complete if the identities of these stations are not revealed
Without calling names, you may just give us a description of their logo and locations for us to be wary of.
Something that can help us point to something more specific.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About This Codes Of My 2004 Eod V6 / Buying Cars Online. / Reliability Of The Mercedes Benz W204 Series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.