Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,856 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Top Quality Valentines Day Cards From The Uk - For Resellers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Top Quality Valentines Day Cards From The Uk - For Resellers (788 Views)

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté / Prepaid Internet Cards From 21st Century / Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Valentines Day Cards From The Uk - For Resellers by ogogoro: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
f you're keen on making some extra money this Valentines season which is only about a month away.

I have quality cards in wholesale quantity from the UK - All are brand new and with individual envelopes. I have gotten these cards at store clearance sales and I'm keeping the prices low so even with the shipping costs added, they are still very competitive, and ensure you make maximum profits. Some are stickered with their original store prices ranging from 89p to o£2.99 and I will leave them on for you to see.You can very easily make 150% profit on these as they cost less than N100 each.

Quality-wise, they are the same top-quality cards sold in High-street greeting cards shops like Clintons, Hallmark etc. The only difference is in the price, and they are not hidden!

For 100 - 249, they are N72 each
250 - 499 : N68 each
500 - 749 : N56 each
750 and above :N50 each

Opportunities like these don't come everyday :-)

I also have other items for sale, if you're not interested in cards but are interested in Mens shirts, Ladies underwear, Authentic Designer perfumes just e-mail : for a price list and I'll send one to you right away.

Happy new year!

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet For Free Forever! / Tips About Forex Brokers Investment / How To Build A Financial Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.