Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! (3473 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by amebono1: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2009
@topic

alot, but i will start with the size of his pocket,his lips, dimples and above all his 'yekini' down below cool
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by chidipupay(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2009
her charisma
her childish nature when she is playing,
her smiles and story
sumtyn when she is angry
voice and tone
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Idiris(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2009
If i have any problem, he alwayz b by side, and anytime we ave miseunderstanding we setlle it by our self.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by okeey(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
her care and advice makes her my spouse for now
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hmm, tough one, Love everything, Minus d nagging. I mean i shld b doing dt.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by unitee(f): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2009
The only thng is there is genuine love btwn us and telepathic intuition as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! / I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 / Reasons To Date A Dark Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.