Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! (4807 Views)

Kaduna, Nigeria’s Second Most Indebted State – El-rufai / br / I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
i see wikipedia has been properly edited and the right figures alloted!
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by gidiMonsta(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Woooow...this is so coooool...ever since Jona became c-in-c the Ijaws have perfected cloning and their population has suddenly skyrocketed by 400% cheesy ...heck even the Gabonese have suddenly become Ijaw eh? :/

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by truth4meal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
ijaw citizen: WHILE I WOULDN'T WANT TO JOIN ISSUES WITH BIGOTTED INDIVIDUALS, I STILL WANNA URGE ALL WELL MEANING PERSONS TO DISREGARD THIS WIKIPEDIA WRITE UP.

I KNOW FOR SURE THE PAGE WAS RECENTED RE-EDITTED BY SOME PERSONS TO SPREAD DISCORD & BAD FEELINGS TOWARDS THE IJAWS.

IJAWS LAY NO SUCH CLAIMS.

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED WIKIPEDIA TO SEE TO THE REVERSAL OF THIS NEWLY EDITED PAGE.

NOW I BEGIN TO WONDER WHY IT WAS SOMEONE IN NAIRALAND (A NON-IJAW FOR THAT MATTER THAT WAS THE FIRST TO SEE/NOTICE A PAGE THAT WAS RE-EDITTED LESS THAN A WEEK AGO.)

PLS DISREGARD THE FALSE INFOMATION BEING SPREAD HERE BY ENEMIES OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND IJAWS IN GENERAL BECAUSE THIS WRITE UP IS A SET UP. THANKS
We will disregard the false information jare oga but wait o what about your fairy tale claim of 28million Ijaws - should we disregard dat too or dis Seun re-edited ur post?
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
gidiMonsta: Woooow...this is so coooool...ever since Jona became c-in-c the Ijaws have perfected cloning and their population has suddenly skyrocketed by 400% cheesy ...heck even the Gabonese have suddenly become Ijaw eh? :/

Why miss out the whole of coastal Angola, as IZON. Man, you're slacking. grin wink
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by truth4meal(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Don't forget that majority of the Igbos were killed during the civil war and most Ijaw men now have at least 10 wives thereby giving birth to ten children per family. Mind you many Igbo have died due to REligious riots in the north and due to over-hardwork. Akpu is also the second biggest killer after Cancer and HIV/AIDS and you know Akpu is the official food of the Igbos. So, many have died due to the voracious consumption of this killer food. The Yorubas on the other hand have lost some people due to too much eating of Amala and Ewedu. Some even died because they joined OPC and went to fight. If you even go to Ibadan now, you'll notice that there are more Ijaws than Yoruba...
lwkmd...afam4eva
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wetin consign una if Ijaws are the biggest tribe in Nigeria.

I dont know why a particular section of the country is getting their boxers in a twist over the Ijaw claim

Ijaw is 100m wh no like am should go hug transformer
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
dayokanu: Wetin consign una if Ijaws are the biggest tribe in Nigeria.

I dont know why a particular section of the country is getting their boxers in a twist over the Ijaw claim

smiley as in 100m fishes!
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
torkaka:

smiley as in 100m fishes!
grin
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Johndoe100(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ngodigha:
Monkey, where did you get 28 million from?.
Ijaws in Nigeria are 5 million and probably 2million outside=7million.

Who is a monkey? Why are these foools bothered. Amazing. I never knew the ibos were this jealous. I had heard that they were disgusting but, you don't want to believe. Now I can see that everything they say about Igbo is true. No Igbo man can be president in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Dede1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Another misconception about Ijo is association of the people with any river in Nigeria. Ijo do not have any river or does any river in Nigeria trace its source to anything Ijo called its land, if any.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Ngodigha: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
dayokanu: Wetin consign una if Ijaws are the biggest tribe in Nigeria.

Why are you pretending to like the ijaws. There has never been any one that has insulted G.Jonathan-an Ijaw more than you. Only this year, you have called him retardeen x137.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Ngodigha: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

Who is a monkey? Why are these foools bothered. Amazing. I never knew the ibos were this jealous. I had heard that they were disgusting but, you don't want to believe. Now I can see that everything they say about Igbo is true. No Igbo man can be president in this country.
Socratean monkey, you ijaw friend lied that ijaw humans and fishes are 28 million. Why not shut him up instead of displaying stupidity here.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dede1: Another misconception about Ijo is association of the people with any river in Nigeria. Ijo do not have any river or does any river in Nigeria trace its source to anything Ijo called its land, if any.

ijaws will soon be found in water wells and fountains! shocked
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
nairaland is just second to none when it comes to comedy! grin grin
abeg mek una leave my ijaw brodas alone
wetin dey dia sef. if dem want make them be 500 million sef. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by alex14(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
latest wikipedia info puts them at 3 million.
wikipedia is a data ha.rlot. shocked
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by alex14(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
torkaka:

ijaws will soon be found in water wells and fountains! shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by alex14(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
The only reason these river people known as Ijaws still act like they're relevant is because of the dungeon called nigeria. When nigeria ceases to exists, our "friends" of river extraction will follow suit,,,,there will be no more noise making from these folks called Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by OneNaira6: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin make una leave ijaw people alone oooo. Chei see bullying. In my case, i don't mind if they fabricate their population to reach chinese population. As long they don't continue thiefing other people's land and community just to increase that population, it a okay with me.
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by OneNaira6: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
gidiMonsta: Woooow...this is so coooool...ever since Jona became c-in-c the Ijaws have perfected cloning and their population has suddenly skyrocketed by 400% cheesy ...heck even the Gabonese have suddenly become Ijaw eh? :/

Rofl weak. You people are mean sha
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ngodigha:
Why are you pretending to like the ijaws. There has never been any one that has insulted G.Jonathan-an Ijaw more than you. Only this year, you have called him retardeen x137.

Its not about me liking Ijaws or not. Its about you leaving them alone.

The Eze Igbo on nairaland here told us Igbos are 60m, No one carried placards. So why cant you accord Ijaws the same respect

Leave them alone even if they are 300m
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by sexiestharam(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
According to wikipedia, ijaw population is estimated at 3 million. Wonder where some people got their figures from.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Rossikk(m): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2012
torkaka:

a tribe = any aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc.

This definition applies to just about all ethnicities on earth. like the English, Scots, French, Italian, Serbian. No one refers to them as ''tribes''. They certainly do NOT refer to themselves as ''tribes'', but rather ethnic groups and nationalities.

Also, you forgot to quote the rest of that link:

'In historical contexts the word tribe is broadly accepted ('the area was inhabited by Slavic tribes'), but in contemporary contexts it is problematic when used to refer to a community living within a traditional society. It is strongly associated with past attitudes of white colonialists towards so-called primitive or uncivilized peoples living in remote undeveloped places. For this reason it is generally preferable to use alternative terms such as community or people.'

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/tribe
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2012
Rossikk:

This definition applies to just about all ethnicities on earth. like the English, Scots, French, Italian, Serbian. No one refers to them as ''tribes''. They certainly do NOT refer to themselves as ''tribes'', but rather ethnic groups and nationalities.

Also, you forgot to quote the rest of that link:

'In historical contexts the word tribe is broadly accepted ('the area was inhabited by Slavic tribes'), but in contemporary contexts it is problematic when used to refer to a community living within a traditional society. It is strongly associated with past attitudes of white colonialists towards so-called primitive or uncivilized peoples living in remote undeveloped places. For this reason it is generally preferable to use alternative terms such as community or people.'

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/tribe

my friend, whether some people consider it derogatory or not it doesn't change the fact it has been used here appropriately!
from oxford advanced learners tribe is defined as;

(sometimes offensive) (in developing countries) a group of people of the same race, and with the same customs, language, religion, etc, living in a particular area and often led by a chieftribes living in remote areas of the Amazonian rainforest2 (usually disapproving) a group or class of people, especially of one professionHe had a sudden outburst against the whole tribe of actors.3 (biology) a group of related animals or plantsa tribe of cats4 (informal or humorous) a large number of peopleOne or two of the grandchildren will be there, but not the whole tribe.

the same dictionary defines ethnic as;

connected with or belonging to a nation, race or people that shares a cultural traditionethnic groups/communitiesethnic strife/tensions/violence (= between people from different races or peoples)ethnic Albanians living in GermanyThe country is divided along ethnic lines.2 typical of a country or culture that is very different from modern Western culture and therefore interesting for people in Western countriesethnic clothes/jewellery/cooking

according to a scholar thomas hylland eriksen;

Ethnicity seems to be a new term", state Nathan Glazer and Daniel Moynihan (1975: 1), who point to the fact that the term's earliest dictionary appearance is in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1972. Its first usage is attributed to the American sociologist David Riesman in 1953. The word "ethnic", however, is much older. The word is derived from the Greek ethnos (which in turn derived from the word ethnikos), which originally meant heathen or pagan (R. Williams, 1976: 119). It was used in this sense in English from the mid-14th century until the mid-19th century, when it gradually began to refer to "racial" characteristics. In the United States, "ethnics" came to be used around the Second World War as a polite term referring to Jews, Italians, Irish and other people considered inferior to the dominant group of largely British descent. None of the founding fathers of sociology and social anthropology - with the partial exception of Max Weber - granted ethnicity much attention.

Since the 1960s, ethnic groups and ethnicity have become household words in Anglophone social anthropology, although, as Ronald Cohen (1978) has remarked, few of those who use the terms bother to define them. In the course of this book, I shall examine a number of approaches to ethnicity. Most of them are closely related, although they may serve different analytical purposes. All of the approaches agree that ethnicity has something to do with the classification of people and group relationships.

In everyday language, the word ethnicity still has a ring of "minority issues" and "race relations", but in social anthropology, it refers to aspects of relationships between groups which consider themselves, and are regarded by others, as being culturally distinctive. Although it is true that "the discourse concerning ethnicity tends to concern itself with subnational units, or minorities of some kind or another" (Chapman et al., 1989: 17), majorities and dominant peoples are no less "ethnic" than minorities. This will be particularly evident in Chapters 6 and 7, which discuss nationalism and minority-majority relationships.

reading further, he explains the shift from tribe to ethnic group;

From tribe to ethnic group

As mentioned, there has been a shift in Anglophone social anthropological terminology concerning the nature of the social units we study. While one formerly spoke of "tribes", the term "ethnic group" is nowadays much more common. Ronald Cohen remarks: "Quite suddenly, with little comment or ceremony, ethnicity is an ubiquitous presence" (R. Cohen, 1978: 379). This switch in terminology implies more than a mere replacement of a word with another. Notably, the use of the term "ethnic group" suggests contact and interrelationship. To speak of an ethnic group in total isolation is as absurd as to speak of the sound from one hand clapping (cf. Bateson, 1979: 78). By definition, ethnic groups remain more or less discrete from each other, but they are aware of - and in contact with - members of other ethnic groups. Moreover, these groups or categories are in a sense created through that very contact. Group identities must always be defined in relation to that which they are not - in other words, in relation to non-members of the group.

The terminological switch from "tribe" to "ethnic group" may also mitigate or even transcend an ethnocentric or Eurocentric bias which anthropologists have often been accused of promoting covertly. When we talk of tribes, we implicitly introduce a sharp, qualitative distinction between ourselves and the people we study; the distinction generally corresponds to the distinction between modern and traditional or "primitive" societies. If we instead talk of ethnic groups or categories, such a sharp distinction becomes difficult to maintain. Virtually every human being belongs to an ethnic group, whether he or she lives in Europe, Melanesia or Central America. There are ethnic groups in English cities, in the Bolivian countryside and in the New Guinea highlands.

Anthropologists themselves belong to ethnic groups or nations. Moreover, the concepts and models used in the study of ethnicity can often be applied to modern as well as non-modern contexts, to Western as well as non-Western societies. In this sense, the concept of ethnicity can be said to bridge two important gaps in social anthropology: it entails a focus on dynamics rather than statics, and it relativises the boundaries between "us" and "them", between moderns and tribals.

so my dear friend, stop being a smart alec and concentrate on the issues at hand!
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2012
aaahh...Why should felow Nigerians pick on each oda like dis. Who bloody cares if Ijaws nd deir fishes ar 300m. It stil doesnt change wat i ws taught in primary skl dat Nigeria has 3 major ethnic groups- Igbo, hausa nd Yoruba...and No ijaw. Shikena!
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by ijawcitizen(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2012
KingMEXX: aaahh...Why should felow Nigerians pick on each oda like dis. Who bloody cares if Ijaws nd deir fishes ar 300m. It stil doesnt change wat i ws taught in primary skl dat Nigeria has 3 major ethnic groups- Igbo, hausa nd Yoruba...and No ijaw. Shikena!
WHAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY TAUGHT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL WAS THAT NIGERIA IS DIVIDED/SHARED AMONGST THE THREE MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS (AS EVIDENT IN THE 3 REGIONS OF OLD) DISREGARDING ALL OTHERS. THAT WAS WHY IGBO HAD THE AUDACITY TO STEAL IJAW LANDS INTO THEIR STUPID BIAFRA. NOW AFTER SO MANY YEARS AFTER PRIMARY SCHOOL, HERE YOU ARE AGAIN REPEATING THE SAME BLUNDER AND LIES YOU'VE BEEN FORCED TO BELIEVE.

BY THE WAY TELL ME ONE THING THAT IS NOT A LIE IN NIGERIA. LET ME TELL YOU ONE, MAYBE THE LAST POPULATION FIGURE THAT SAYS A DESERT PRONE JIGAWA IS MORE POPULOUS THAN DELTA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by ijawcitizen(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2012
torkaka:

my friend, whether some people consider it derogatory or not it doesn't change the fact it has been used here appropriately!
from oxford advanced learners tribe is defined as;

(sometimes offensive) (in developing countries) a group of people of the same race, and with the same customs, language, religion, etc, living in a particular area and often led by a chieftribes living in remote areas of the Amazonian rainforest2 (usually disapproving) a group or class of people, especially of one professionHe had a sudden outburst against the whole tribe of actors.3 (biology) a group of related animals or plantsa tribe of cats4 (informal or humorous) a large number of peopleOne or two of the grandchildren will be there, but not the whole tribe.

the same dictionary defines ethnic as;

connected with or belonging to a nation, race or people that shares a cultural traditionethnic groups/communitiesethnic strife/tensions/violence (= between people from different races or peoples)ethnic Albanians living in GermanyThe country is divided along ethnic lines.2 typical of a country or culture that is very different from modern Western culture and therefore interesting for people in Western countriesethnic clothes/jewellery/cooking

according to a scholar thomas hylland eriksen;

Ethnicity seems to be a new term", state Nathan Glazer and Daniel Moynihan (1975: 1), who point to the fact that the term's earliest dictionary appearance is in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1972. Its first usage is attributed to the American sociologist David Riesman in 1953. The word "ethnic", however, is much older. The word is derived from the Greek ethnos (which in turn derived from the word ethnikos), which originally meant heathen or pagan (R. Williams, 1976: 119). It was used in this sense in English from the mid-14th century until the mid-19th century, when it gradually began to refer to "racial" characteristics. In the United States, "ethnics" came to be used around the Second World War as a polite term referring to Jews, Italians, Irish and other people considered inferior to the dominant group of largely British descent. None of the founding fathers of sociology and social anthropology - with the partial exception of Max Weber - granted ethnicity much attention.

Since the 1960s, ethnic groups and ethnicity have become household words in Anglophone social anthropology, although, as Ronald Cohen (1978) has remarked, few of those who use the terms bother to define them. In the course of this book, I shall examine a number of approaches to ethnicity. Most of them are closely related, although they may serve different analytical purposes. All of the approaches agree that ethnicity has something to do with the classification of people and group relationships.

In everyday language, the word ethnicity still has a ring of "minority issues" and "race relations", but in social anthropology, it refers to aspects of relationships between groups which consider themselves, and are regarded by others, as being culturally distinctive. Although it is true that "the discourse concerning ethnicity tends to concern itself with subnational units, or minorities of some kind or another" (Chapman et al., 1989: 17), majorities and dominant peoples are no less "ethnic" than minorities. This will be particularly evident in Chapters 6 and 7, which discuss nationalism and minority-majority relationships.

reading further, he explains the shift from tribe to ethnic group;

From tribe to ethnic group

As mentioned, there has been a shift in Anglophone social anthropological terminology concerning the nature of the social units we study. While one formerly spoke of "tribes", the term "ethnic group" is nowadays much more common. Ronald Cohen remarks: "Quite suddenly, with little comment or ceremony, ethnicity is an ubiquitous presence" (R. Cohen, 1978: 379). This switch in terminology implies more than a mere replacement of a word with another. Notably, the use of the term "ethnic group" suggests contact and interrelationship. To speak of an ethnic group in total isolation is as absurd as to speak of the sound from one hand clapping (cf. Bateson, 1979: 78). By definition, ethnic groups remain more or less discrete from each other, but they are aware of - and in contact with - members of other ethnic groups. Moreover, these groups or categories are in a sense created through that very contact. Group identities must always be defined in relation to that which they are not - in other words, in relation to non-members of the group.

The terminological switch from "tribe" to "ethnic group" may also mitigate or even transcend an ethnocentric or Eurocentric bias which anthropologists have often been accused of promoting covertly. When we talk of tribes, we implicitly introduce a sharp, qualitative distinction between ourselves and the people we study; the distinction generally corresponds to the distinction between modern and traditional or "primitive" societies. If we instead talk of ethnic groups or categories, such a sharp distinction becomes difficult to maintain. Virtually every human being belongs to an ethnic group, whether he or she lives in Europe, Melanesia or Central America. There are ethnic groups in English cities, in the Bolivian countryside and in the New Guinea highlands.

Anthropologists themselves belong to ethnic groups or nations. Moreover, the concepts and models used in the study of ethnicity can often be applied to modern as well as non-modern contexts, to Western as well as non-Western societies. In this sense, the concept of ethnicity can be said to bridge two important gaps in social anthropology: it entails a focus on dynamics rather than statics, and it relativises the boundaries between "us" and "them", between moderns and tribals.

so my dear friend, stop being a smart alec and concentrate on the issues at hand!
AT LEAST SOME IGNORANT ONES HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ON THE DIFFERENCE BTW "TRIBE" & "ETHNIC GROUP"
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Ngodigha: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2012
ijaw citizen: AT LEAST SOME IGNORANT ONES HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ON THE DIFFERENCE BTW "TRIBE" & "ETHNIC GROUP"
Lil Niggi, you should go and hide your ugly face in shame as your act has led to ijaws been cajoled, mocked and insulted here. This is what to expect when a grey-haired fool like you claims Ijaws are 28 million and that they outnumber the Efik-Ibibios and Kanuris.
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by ajuyah22(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
y cnt i find dem all over Nigeria like d hausa,igbo and yoruba or ar de counting d fishes along wit dem.
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
.Nairaland:

Mr, take it easy on the Ijaws grin wink
But seriously, Ijaws have been making some useless noises of recent. I wonder when they suddenly get liver
na because their broda na presido! Wetin make you think say dem get mouth to talk?
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
ijaw citizen: WHAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY TAUGHT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL WAS THAT NIGERIA IS DIVIDED/SHARED AMONGST THE THREE MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS (AS EVIDENT IN THE 3 REGIONS OF OLD) DISREGARDING ALL OTHERS. THAT WAS WHY IGBO HAD THE AUDACITY TO STEAL IJAW LANDS INTO THEIR STUPID BIAFRA. NOW AFTER SO MANY YEARS AFTER PRIMARY SCHOOL, HERE YOU ARE AGAIN REPEATING THE SAME BLUNDER AND LIES YOU'VE BEEN FORCED TO BELIEVE.

BY THE WAY TELL ME ONE THING THAT IS NOT A LIE IN NIGERIA. LET ME TELL YOU ONE, MAYBE THE LAST POPULATION FIGURE THAT SAYS A DESERT PRONE JIGAWA IS MORE POPULOUS THAN DELTA STATE.
Certainly yur sick upstairs. Wat were yu doin wen d Ibos 'stole' yur lands? Abi igbos get two heads? Its obvious yu nd yur dilapidated tribe hate d igbos so much, simply because dere is a wide gap of development bw Igbo land nd d Ijaw land. Trust me, d igbos dnt like yu niggas either. yu nd yur bkward tribe ar saboteurs, am sure yu've heard dat b4. So do me a favor, y dnt yu take yu nd yur tribe of weaklings nd retards bk 2 dat filthy slum yu call home asap!
Re: Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! by ijawcitizen(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
KingMEXX: Certainly yur sick upstairs. Wat were yu doin wen d Ibos 'stole' yur lands? Abi igbos get two heads? Its obvious yu nd yur dilapidated tribe hate d igbos so much, simply because dere is a wide gap of development bw Igbo land nd d Ijaw land. Trust me, d igbos dnt like yu niggas either. yu nd yur bkward tribe ar saboteurs, am sure yu've heard dat b4. So do me a favor, y dnt yu take yu nd yur tribe of weaklings nd retards bk 2 dat filthy slum yu call home asap!
NOW WE CAN CLEARLY SEE WHO IS SUFFERING FROM PARANOIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surpising Gombe State / Youwin, One Of Jonathan's Baits to Deceive Nigerians (Photo) / North Korea Replys Nigeria Warning Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.