Stats: 3,182,696 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. (10992 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Jaywon242(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
am from ondo state and watched d debate live...I was really shocked abt d wanton display of lack of intelligence and composure... But am sure when d candidates of other major parties come on show,it would be a diff kettle of fish. But really,I was shocked. Such pple abound in all d states in Nigeria. D disappointing thing is dat such kind of pple were fielded as candidates in d first instance... Ondo state has many intelligent pple to field...at least Dr Agagu was a governor in d state and d present gov is brilliant...Barrister Olusola Oke of d PDP is also good...looking forward to d governorship debate btw LP,ACN and PDP

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by ektbear: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
I wish this was on youtube
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by lusen(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I didn't watch d debate, bt d thing is; anpp, ncp and odaz (apart 4rm LP, PDP, ACN) are parties that are not reckoned wit in d state. They must hav fielded just anybody 2 rep. i stay in ondo state, and i'm even just knowin diz parties hav governship aspirant, i'm sure the dep. Governorshp aspirant of d three major parties in d state; LP (Ali olanusi), ACN (Saka lawal), PDP (Akintelure) won't dissapoint...
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
My Opinion: abeg dem no dash am nah steal im steal am...LWKMD
If Na steal he steal am, then Ondo has a very big problem, very big as in Titanic big oo
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ramcie: Lmao you are harsh. Couldn't stop laughing till I choked on my food. Swearing in ceremony my foot. This type of man am sure has been posing to his kids how he always topped his class in school.
If you were to be one of his kid, wetin u go tell papa if he reach house tonight
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by mediainspired: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
I didnt pay much attention 2d comin governorship election in Ondo State, since I know it's a walk in d park 4Mimiko (I'v spoken wit a lot of Ondo indigenes &Akure-based friends on different occasions). But d NATION NEWSPAPER's crass, unprofessional &unethical reportage/preview of d election is nauseating. I wonder if ppl who buy it don't see thru dere blatant GREEN lies &'newless' grey contents (includin d wittiless cartoon/op-ed page) dat is essentially borin layers of anti-LP &exaggerated pro-ACN news. Wat bigots of regional politic! Tufiakwa! **spits on d ground**

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Johnsinia(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Waiting 4 d big boys (pdp, acn, lp, cpc) debate. D guys there 2day are joke esp d anpp man who dnt understnd english atall. I ve seen corruptn already in him odawise he wnt b d flag bearer of his party.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by cecegorz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guys, It was horrible! I mean really really bad while it lasted.
You could see the palpable lack of tact, no confidence and no single knowledge of what governance is all about from those aspirants.
The NCP lady was a complete letdown, couldn't complete a single sentence correctly.
Moderator: How do you plan to provide electricity to power industries and homes?
NCP lady: I will collide with PHCN
Me: Collide ke? Wtf!!! She can as well summersault from an electric pole!
And this statement of hers was made repeatedly without corrections.
The ANPP dude loves Yoruba so much that he forgot that the lady moderator does not understand the language.

Omo meehn! Good comic relief for me sha. I only pity my Ondo friends that these clowns will eventually rule over
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by MrGlobe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
mediainspired: I didnt pay much attention 2d comin governorship election in Ondo State, since I know it's a walk in d park 4Mimiko (I'v spoken wit a lot of Ondo indigenes &Akure-based friends on different occasions). But d NATION NEWSPAPER's crass, unprofessional &unethical reportage/preview of d election is nauseating. I wonder if ppl who buy it don't see thru dere blatant GREEN lies &'newless' grey contents (includin d wittiless cartoon/op-ed page) dat is essentially borin layers of anti-LP &exaggerated pro-ACN news. Wat bigots of regional politic! Tufiakwa! **spits on d ground**
nawaa for you oh, you dont know the Nation newspaper is owned by the chief thief of yorubaland. Tinubu. serious folks dont take the acn paper seriously.

Mimiko, 4 more years...

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
hahahahaha...this is why EKITI broke off from ONDO...ONDO people are DOG eating ILLITERATES.....full of OLODOS....LMFAO!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by samakro: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
lusen: I didn't watch d debate, bt d thing is; anpp, ncp and odaz (apart 4rm LP, PDP, ACN) are parties that are not reckoned wit in d state. They must hav fielded just anybody 2 rep. i stay in ondo state, and i'm even just knowin diz parties hav governship aspirant, i'm sure the dep. Governorshp aspirant of d three major parties in d state; LP (Ali olanusi), ACN (Saka lawal), PDP (Akintelure) won't dissapoint...
nw u just spoken
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by samakro: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

nawaa for you oh, you dont know the Nation newspaper is owned by the chief thief of yorubaland. Tinubu. serious folks dont take the acn paper seriously.

Mimiko, 4 more years...

in his aoz rite Or where ....... Prison abi?
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by ijigbamigb(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
Well, watch tomorrow's edition and u wont be disappointed...
These morons parading themselves as aspirants are just there to seek attention.
And let us not forget that presenting poor candidates cum aspirants is one of the demerits of a Multi-Party system.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by skullzflex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
The same ANPP man who they asked how he intend to solve housing problem & he replied by saying some farm settlement shitt, Adekunle Ajasin & granite..
@Earthgreeners u sure say u watch the debate at all
Yeah I'm sure he didn't watch the debate..he's the worst among them..he can't speak english and he doesn't understand english neither
Shame on Ondo..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by duality(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
ekt_bear: I wish this was on youtube

Trust me, you wouldn't want to have that debate on Youtube. its a horror.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Jaywon242(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
This ENGINEERD guy must be out of his mind...tell me a state in Nigeria dat doesnt ve such olodos living amongst them...I'm from ondo state and am proud to be....nd no one is happy with d stuff displayed todae by dose God-forsaken candidates but to now describe ondo state pple as illiterates nd olodos shows d kind of myopic person u re...and who says d Ekitis do not ve such pple amongst them...and what state re u from? Smh

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by wmoruf(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
I thought i was d only one dat watch D COMEDY SHOW .....lmao grin
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Waiting for the Big guns

I am sure the ACN guys wont dissapoint me

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by gen2briz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
That debate can only be tag as "Evening of thousand laugh " volume 1
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Clemzy16(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
God help Nigeria!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adeyeyeaki: ANPP candidate dont know d difference btw Import and Export. He said they will import Cocoa. LMAO!;-(
Import cocoa and Export cars abi?
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jaywon242: This ENGINEERD guy must be out of his mind...tell me a state in Nigeria dat doesnt ve such olodos living amongst them...I'm from ondo state and am proud to be....nd no one is happy with d stuff displayed todae by dose God-forsaken candidates but to now describe ondo state pple as illiterates nd olodos shows d kind of myopic person u re...and who says d Ekitis do not ve such pple amongst them...and what state re u from? Smh

I was only kidding. Where is your sense of humor?
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by mmmustapha(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I rather watch tom n jerry than wasting my time watching naija politicians
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by MrGlobe(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
dayokanu: Waiting for the Big guns

I am sure the ACN guys wont dissapoint me
whether ACN or no ACN, its all Yoruba, its a big shame, caused by the chronic illiteracy in the south west. what do expect of a place where everything is done in yorroba. Even civil servants dont and cant speak English in tho whole Yoruba land. 75% of Yoruba people cant speak understand English. what a shame
primitivity at its best.

Vote Mimiko 2012 the best governor south west Nigeria, 4 more years!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

whether ACN or no ACN, its all Yoruba, its a big shame, caused by the chronic illiteracy in the south west. what do expect of a place where everything is done in yorroba. Even civil servants dont and cant speak English in tho whole Yoruba land. 75% of Yoruba people cant speak understand English. what a shame
primitivity at its best.

Vote Mimiko 2012 the best governor south west Nigeria, 4 more years!

Come to Europe and you will discover many intelligent men who don't understand English let alone speak it. While ability to speak a language may be an advantage it doesn't guarantee intelligence nor does it make one a stack illiterate of knowledge. Loose your language and you loose your identity.

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Maximus85(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Let's just hope they will do as they'll say.

For your Awards & Plaques, Company Seals, Stamps, Monograming, Large Format Digital Printings, Magnetic White Boards, Refill Inks. For Inquiry, Kindly visit:
www.facebook.com/MaximusCorporateBranding
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Yeahmee: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2012
Its either you are ignorant pf the truth or you are biased or you just don't understand when you are being fooled. You talk about the nation newspaper, have you read the bias and unprofessional reporting of tribune and punch,its so sad that the awolowo family can be dragged or bribed to carry out propaganda work of mimiko. Enpugh of the looting, its time for mimiko to rest in the efcc.
mediainspired: I didnt pay much attention 2d comin governorship election in Ondo State, since I know it's a walk in d park 4Mimiko (I'v spoken wit a lot of Ondo indigenes &Akure-based friends on different occasions). But d NATION NEWSPAPER's crass, unprofessional &unethical reportage/preview of d election is nauseating. I wonder if ppl who buy it don't see thru dere blatant GREEN lies &'newless' grey contents (includin d wittiless cartoon/op-ed page) dat is essentially borin layers of anti-LP &exaggerated pro-ACN news. Wat bigots of regional politic! Tufiakwa! **spits on d ground**
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Yeahmee: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2012
If mimiko wins the election which I doubt, its the end for ondo state. This guy is just as clueless as ohakim. Mimiko only performs well on the pages of tribune and punch. Now , list 5 achievements of losser party lp? Is mimiko, the governor of akure or ondo state
Mr. Globe:

Mimiko, 4 more years...

If mimiko wins the election which I doubt, its the end for ondo state. This guy is just as clueless as ohakim. Mimiko only performs well on the pages of tribune and punch. Now , list 5 achievements of losser party lp? Is mimiko, the governor of akure or ondo state
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Ramcie(f): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
If you were to be one of his kid, wetin u go tell papa if he reach house tonight
Papa u fall my hand. If he ever screams that am not intelligent I would play my recorded version of his debate and pretend am learning from him. grin
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by samakro: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2012
Yeahmee: If mimiko wins the election which I doubt, its the end for ondo state. This guy is just as clueless as ohakim. Mimiko only performs well on the pages of tribune and punch. Now , list 5 achievements of losser party lp? Is mimiko, the governor of akure or ondo state
if momiko enta again Ondo state don spoil be bat oooo
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by samakro: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2012
Yeahmee: If mimiko wins the election which I doubt, its the end for ondo state. This guy is just as clueless as ohakim. Mimiko only performs well on the pages of tribune and punch. Now , list 5 achievements of losser party lp? Is mimiko, the governor of akure or ondo state
if momiko enta again Ondo state don spoil be bat oooo but i pray God no go gree 4 him
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by olugbemi4u: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2012
Don't b surprise must of the candidate choose to speak yoruba as demanded by the electrorate.The state as the highest number of learned. in fact,FIRST black VC in illinous University is from Ondo state by which is becoming diffult for some indegene to speak yoruba fluently

Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 / APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64