Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,129 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP (690 Views)

Nid A Web/software Programmer (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by vichofu(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
a quadratic equation Axsquare +bx +c=0 has two different roots, If the bsquare-4ac=0, it has a simple repeated roots, if bsquare-4ac>0, it has two real roots and if bsquare-4ac<0,it has two complex roots. Write a C++ program that will eveluate and display the type of roots of the equation
a quadratic equation Ax +bx +c=0 has two different roots, If thd b-4ac=0, it has a simple repeated roots, if b-4ac>0, it has two real roots and if b-4ac<0,it has two complex roots. Write a C++ program that will eveluate and display the type of roots of the equation.
a quadratic equation Ax +bx +c=0 has two different roots, If thd b-4ac=0, it has a simple repeated roots, if b-4ac>0, it has two real roots and if b-4ac<0,it has two complex roots. Write a C++ program that will eveluate and disply the type of roots of the equation
Re: Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by spikesC(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
so, are we going to do your assignment for you undecided
Re: Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by nnamso(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
you need syntax or code? cos this is easy to understand, so why not ask for code instated of syntax
Re: Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by ekumahost: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2012
i fear o! na code we dey do for hear na.
Re: Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by vichofu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
gimme d code pls
Re: Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP by spikesC(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
chai, this boy. You never do your assignment since. undecided

Hire Freelancers At Solutioninn.com / In Of Somewhere For My Siwes / Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8