Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,300 members, 7,894,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

How You Can Be Free From Any Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Be Free From Any Sickness (625 Views)

Are You Looking For Cure Of Any Sickness At All? Look No Further / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness / Heal Yourself From Any Sickness, Hiv Etc.the Truth Is In You.find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Be Free From Any Sickness by rotimi123456(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2012
Please, I need your adverse on how to be free from any sickness with fruit and vegetable only. I mean the kind of fruit and vegetable to be eating for any kind of sickness.
Re: How You Can Be Free From Any Sickness by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
i suggest you wake up and use your brain because there is no such diet that will make you free from diseases....... if anyone tells you the contrary, tell them that MBJ said that they are criminals or scammers trying to defraud ignorant people.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Success Stories / Having Your Breas.ts Squeezed Can Stop Cancer / Uniben Denies Prof Isaiah Ibeh HIV/AIDS Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.