Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,339 members, 7,913,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] (15330 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Wayas (2nd Republic Senate President), Charly Boy Banned By Arik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by segunjowo(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2012
^^
Are you sure you aren't jealous of this guys popularity? Put yourself in his shoes. If you lost your item like that, do you just fold your arms and pretend all is well? What about other complaints of like manners on record that Arik swept under their dirty carpet? Pleeeaaaase!
Fyi, I don't ff omojuwa on twitter, and I am not his friend, but if the guy is fighting for his rights, as in this case, then I am on his side.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by toyoC1(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2012
Don't worry Omojuwa, DANA will welcome u with open arms grin
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by tjadeba(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Jenkinson: @ darray

Am not new to Nairaland and I can't log into my NL account hence my new I.d! Arik did not send me and I am only angry at that idiot omojuwa because he feels his twitter popularity is a reason to bring a company down and criticize incessantly! Why should he have a lot of supporters praising him and when a dissenting voice arises to counterattack his waffles, the person becomes an enemy, voltron, 40 laptop guy etc. There are 2 sides to every story and I have given my own 2 cents about it, write your own in support of omojuwa and I will reply that Omojuwa sent you and paid you to defend him.

Nobody is talking about the kook of the whole thing which is that he accepts that he negligently forgot his iPad in an aircraft. Why should a company take liability for his stupidity? You forget your wallet in a bus and you want to blame the conductor for your stupidity? Does that make sense?

As much as i am not a follower of Omojuwa,i want to deduce from your sentimental comments that you are probably mad at this Omojuwa for having so many die-hard followers on twitter and facebook rather than the case at hand.Oga,something must have drawn these followers to the guy, try carve an identity for yourself too. The earth is big enough for all to exist without brushing one another.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by Gboliwe: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2012
Jenkinson: What a load of waffle from a perennial twitter noise maker! So glad he cleared up the inconsistencies in his idiotic claim and fight with Arik! Firstly the idiot tells the world that he was negligent to leave his ipad in an Aeroplane. What a slowpoke! He is supposed to be above 30 and does something stupid like that! How many people forget their ipads in a plane? He is not talking about how stupid and imbecilic he was in neglecting his ipad rather he is trying to douse his stupidity by accusing Arik of his foolishness.

Now later he is shifting his whole argument on a Kunle that has no capacity to represent Arik as the person who said they have found his ipad and replaced it in his bag! Firstly he should know no such staff can lay claim to such a statement and if any staff of an airline makes such an idiotic claim he should be fired. What paper work or search or proper procedure did the so called Kunle take to ascertain that his ipad was found and inserted in his bag? Does a Kunle represent the wishes of an Organization that has a customer care section? Where is the kunle he is trying to use as a cover up or blame for his stupidity in the first place?

Knowing how stupid omojuwa is, am sure when the issue first arose he wasnt diplomatic enough or patient or followed due process to allow Arik staff do their work to get to the Root of his complains! Rather the arrogant prick thinking he is a celebrity because he tweets dross daily gives him the right in the real world to be condescending to Airport staffs and Arik.

Starting the #Arikwhereismyipad trend was to allow him and his silly brain dead followers who neither see reason or weigh truth from falsehood to assist him in pouring venom on Arik and win in the court of public opinion but at the same time he still wrote a police report,  made an official complain and still went to the Consumer protection council while still accusing Arik staffs as thieves. So he was already the judge, jury and executioner and still wanted Arik to worship him and welcome him with open arms. You need to see the daily catalogue of abuses coming from omojuwa and his followers on Arik Daily while Arik did the mature thing and did not join issues with the twitter lunatic.

Then to make things worse or more interesting or should i say an action only a yaba left patient can emulate, Omojuwa bought an Arik ticket yet again despite all the abuses, insults and accusations to fly an airline he has condemned and labelled as thieves and expect the Airline to have rolled out the red carpet for him because he is Omojuwa, a total nonenity riding on the wave of social media to gain cheap popularity and without twitter he is as insignificant as a fart in the wind. Arik did the best thing by denying him entrance into their flight lest he complains tomorrow that his smelly boxers and tooth brush has been stolen on the flight and he runs back to twitter to start crying like a child lacking breast milk to allow his dense followers abuse Arik on his behalf.

Blacklisting him puts in the category of terrorists world wide and other airlines should take note and blacklist him too because he is a trouble maker, irritant and cheap publicity seeker. I am not holding forte for Arik that they shouldnt treat customers complains with levity but respect demand respect. He handled the situation badly and he has gotten his reward. I remember losing my luggages in an Arik flight 4 years ago From Abuja to Lagos and my luggages where lost in transist. I complained and was very mad at them but at the same time i listened to their apologizes and advice that i should be patient and allow due process take place! Later that night Arik staffs called me to tell me my luggages have been found and apologized profusely! Thats what being patient means and allowing due process take place! I didnt go to facebook to scream blue murder and for my friends to abuse Arik continously. As long as Omojuwa has behaved like an Animal in the wild, Arik has every right to blacklist him and the closest he would see 50million is when he is playing monopoly. See this hungry, waif looking, long necked beggar trying to use yahoo yahoo format to obtain N50million from Arik! Better go get a daily 9-5 job like everyone else and stop trying to fool Nigerians. The smart ones will read between the lines your ploy to gain cheap popularity but not I! Am still waiting for his new twitter trend #arikrefundmyticketmoneysinceyoublacklistedme! Ode Oponu!
You've got the baddest mouth. Hoihoihoihoihoihoihoi
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by Theyjih: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2012
so Omojuwa don turn ALec BAldwin abi? but AA wldnt dare blacklist alec.. Too much Money Arik grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by heavensown: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
It is only in a place like Nigeria that such nonsense will happen. Does any airline have the right to blacklist anyone from flying with them? This can never happen in advanced countries. You can only refuse service to a customer when he is a threat to the passengers or to the airline which must be backed up by evidence and legal defence if need be. We swallow way too much rubbish from our leaders and corporate bullies and think it is okay. IT IS NOT OKAY. They have no right to do this. The consumer is king. Blacklist a passanger because he made a complain and was not satisfied? A sensble entreprenuer would have called the man aside and jejely replaced the i-pad. It is too small a price to pay if you feel that the damage to your reputation will result in greater cost implications. That is how things should be done. Anyway, like he said, in Nigeria, it is the person who does the right thing that is mad. Yet we want change...
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by Emmykeyz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
REMOVE MY NAME FROM THAT LIST! angry
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by abacus(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Themaingate:

guy you are drunk ni ?Who e dey fight for ? why didnt he settle the issue amicably with the mgt of arik ? Why tryn to paint the airline black ? How much is the ipad that he will not allow us hear word na ?

Tell him to send me his account number make i forward money for ipad 3 to him .

Imagine a guy cryn over ordinary ipad ,what of if robber rob him of 5million ? I am sure he will kill himself o

vanity upon vanity
Yaba-left is waiting for you, you are patient you don't know. Imagine ya self typing all these nonsense. It's either your papa or uncle is a shareholder in Arik air or u r a staff. Where is ADC, Okada et al of those days, I think Arik air is plying that path. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by abacus(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Jenkinson: What a load of waffle from a perennial twitter noise maker! So glad he cleared up the inconsistencies in his idiotic claim and fight with Arik! Firstly the idiot tells the world that he was negligent to leave his ipad in an Aeroplane. What a slowpoke! He is supposed to be above 30 and does something stupid like that! How many people forget their ipads in a plane? He is not talking about how stupid and imbecilic he was in neglecting his ipad rather he is trying to douse his stupidity by accusing Arik of his foolishness.

Now later he is shifting his whole argument on a Kunle that has no capacity to represent Arik as the person who said they have found his ipad and replaced it in his bag! Firstly he should know no such staff can lay claim to such a statement and if any staff of an airline makes such an idiotic claim he should be fired. What paper work or search or proper procedure did the so called Kunle take to ascertain that his ipad was found and inserted in his bag? Does a Kunle represent the wishes of an Organization that has a customer care section? Where is the kunle he is trying to use as a cover up or blame for his stupidity in the first place?

Knowing how stupid omojuwa is, am sure when the issue first arose he wasnt diplomatic enough or patient or followed due process to allow Arik staff do their work to get to the Root of his complains! Rather the arrogant prick thinking he is a celebrity because he tweets dross daily gives him the right in the real world to be condescending to Airport staffs and Arik.

Starting the #Arikwhereismyipad trend was to allow him and his silly brain dead followers who neither see reason or weigh truth from falsehood to assist him in pouring venom on Arik and win in the court of public opinion but at the same time he still wrote a police report,  made an official complain and still went to the Consumer protection council while still accusing Arik staffs as thieves. So he was already the judge, jury and executioner and still wanted Arik to worship him and welcome him with open arms. You need to see the daily catalogue of abuses coming from omojuwa and his followers on Arik Daily while Arik did the mature thing and did not join issues with the twitter lunatic.

Then to make things worse or more interesting or should i say an action only a yaba left patient can emulate, Omojuwa bought an Arik ticket yet again despite all the abuses, insults and accusations to fly an airline he has condemned and labelled as thieves and expect the Airline to have rolled out the red carpet for him because he is Omojuwa, a total nonenity riding on the wave of social media to gain cheap popularity and without twitter he is as insignificant as a fart in the wind. Arik did the best thing by denying him entrance into their flight lest he complains tomorrow that his smelly boxers and tooth brush has been stolen on the flight and he runs back to twitter to start crying like a child lacking breast milk to allow his dense followers abuse Arik on his behalf.

Blacklisting him puts in the category of terrorists world wide and other airlines should take note and blacklist him too because he is a trouble maker, irritant and cheap publicity seeker. I am not holding forte for Arik that they shouldnt treat customers complains with levity but respect demand respect. He handled the situation badly and he has gotten his reward. I remember losing my luggages in an Arik flight 4 years ago From Abuja to Lagos and my luggages where lost in transist. I complained and was very mad at them but at the same time i listened to their apologizes and advice that i should be patient and allow due process take place! Later that night Arik staffs called me to tell me my luggages have been found and apologized profusely! Thats what being patient means and allowing due process take place! I didnt go to facebook to scream blue murder and for my friends to abuse Arik continously. As long as Omojuwa has behaved like an Animal in the wild, Arik has every right to blacklist him and the closest he would see 50million is when he is playing monopoly. See this hungry, waif looking, long necked beggar trying to use yahoo yahoo format to obtain N50million from Arik! Better go get a daily 9-5 job like everyone else and stop trying to fool Nigerians. The smart ones will read between the lines your ploy to gain cheap popularity but not I! Am still waiting for his new twitter trend #arikrefundmyticketmoneysinceyoublacklistedme! Ode Oponu!

@Jenkinson's Parkinson illness never go? Even if u murder the messenger, the message remains intact. oloshi a ko shi be ro. oponu ara galatia.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by abacus(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
tjadeba:

As much as i am not a follower of Omojuwa,i want to deduce from your sentimental comments that you are probably mad at this Omojuwa for having so many die-hard followers on twitter and facebook rather than the case at hand.Oga,something must have drawn these followers to the guy, try carve an identity for yourself too. The earth is big enough for all to exist without brushing one another.

GBAM!
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by obowunmi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2012

***dead*** tehehhehehe --- my ribs ooo, are you the same person that smells the mouth ordour or some else?

#lobatan
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by omosexy1: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
Honestly who is this guy. I hear his name but I don't know him. What does he do for a living?
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by MKDON: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2012
this is quite laughable, can only happen Naija. Worst to think adults here are display ignorance hailing an airline (no offense)? Am sure some of us did not recognize 2nd on d list i.e. George Uriesi is d current MD of FAAN, the landlord of Arik embarassed. What a great shame. all because the man wants to recover N18bn owed by this airline that have acted in bad faith and impunity?

can any of you imagine a commercial bank today releasing a list of people banned from opening an account with them and includes Sanusi Lamido's name. so embarrassed people conveniently heap all blames on GEJ when we ourselves are d most irritating, docile.

God help us
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by lifeisgood32: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2012
@jenkinson i see so much hatred from your post and no were near the truth about the whole issue. So your lame excuse of not been able to log into your account is not tenable. You don't need to take it personal with him, just like someone rightly said the world is large enough for us all, why not try and carve a niche for yourself and stop self hating.
unless you were sent, which i can smell from afar!!!!
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by tsmack: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2012
Jenkinson is obviously a hired hand for Arik. U dont need to be a genius to know that.

Omojuwa this, Omojuwa that! Like someone said, u can only appreciate his fight if u'v ever lost a luggage on a flight or had ur ticket cancelled for no reason. I dont know the guy. I dont even like him. But i very much identify with his fight.

Arik should sued for damages. And each person shld sue differently.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by obowunmi(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2012
I don't see any hatred in Jenkinson's message. I also don't believe Arik paid him for common sense.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by mikkybrick: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
wetin all this people dey talk sef?
so it's a crime to forget your belonging?
He who is without sin should cast the first stone!

nonsense
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by solazo: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
The drama is coming to an end. grin

Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by Pukkah: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
foluberry: So many pathetic comments on this thread. Many posters don't even know what dis is all about, dey just scream omojuwa is an attention seeker! When are we goin to start fightin for our rights in dis country? Customer service is poor everywhere, no1 cares about d customers. Flights are delayed 4 hours with no reasonable excuse and after waitin 4 eternity, d flights r cancelled. No1 gives a damn abt u! Commercial motorists delay passengers 4 nothin @ the buspark and everyone just sits there mute, no challenges, nuthn! And when you talk, they make it seem like ure over-doing it...I'm sure a lotta ppl don't kno omojuwa is a voice for so many unsatisfied passengers, follow his blog and see how many stories ppl have 2 recount about arik's lousy customer care and staff pilfering, then sum1 comes out 2 voice it out and sum ppl are asking him 2 stop shoutin. Dis laid-back attitude will sure get us nowhere and if someone chooses 2 speak 4 a million unheard voices, pls let him be! I'm with you on this omojuwa! #ArikWhereIsMyIpad

Nigeria has become a very funny place where people blame the owner of a stolen item for not keeping it properly and by so doing indirectly endorse the thief's shameful actions.

Why not prevail on Arik to look into Omojuwa's complaint very well? Arik could even resolve the matter without letting it fester into a wound. Generally speaking, customer service is poor in Nigeria and you must really be sure-footed and confident to be able to take up institutional lapses against your person, especially when you are paying for a service. Only God knows how many victims of poor service are suffering in silence.

From the responses of many people here, it is obvious that the followership in Nigeria is also a major problem as many people do not even have a clue about what we are talking about. Imagine the responses below:

Jenkinson: @ darray

Am not new to Nairaland and I can't log into my NL account hence my new I.d! Arik did not send me and I am only angry at that idiot omojuwa because he feels his twitter popularity is a reason to bring a company down and criticize incessantly! Why should he have a lot of supporters praising him and when a dissenting voice arises to counterattack his waffles, the person becomes an enemy, voltron, 40 laptop guy etc. There are 2 sides to every story and I have given my own 2 cents about it, write your own in support of omojuwa and I will reply that Omojuwa sent you and paid you to defend him.

Nobody is talking about the kook of the whole thing which is that he accepts that he negligently forgot his iPad in an aircraft. Why should a company take liability for his stupidity? You forget your wallet in a bus and you want to blame the conductor for your stupidity? Does that make sense?

kh0lz: : THAT OMOJUWA IS A CREEPY HORRIBLE GOBSHITE. HIS MAA HAS A SKIN HEAD, A CREEPY ARROGANT Arrow THAT THINKS HE IS SO POPULAR BECUASE HE HAS 20K+ FOLLOWERS. IF YOU HAVE MET HIM LIKE I HAVE YOU WOULD KNOW HE HAS A TERRIBLE MOUTH ODOUR.PATHETIC HUMAN BEING

If Arik were a proactive company that was interested in its reputation and customer service, it ought to have resolved this issue before it went out of hand. How much is an iPad compared to the reputational cost of this hullabaloo?
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by OmoTier1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
luluosas:
My thoughts exactly. But, come oh, was Arik flying these people for free before?
FYI, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic all have list of blacklisted individuals and it is a standard practice signed up by ICAO. Airlines have the right to choose who they do business and if Arik Air have found Omojuwa a not so good an individual to business with and ban Him from flying their planes, so be it. There are thousands of Nigerians who fly Arik every year and do not have troubles with them. Arik may have customer care issue but I think there are better ways the young man could have handle the matter.
Re: Omojuwa, 24 Others Blacklisted By Arik Air [see Full List] by obayomi(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2012
ARIK AIR’S CONSTANT MEGALOMANISM =A STATEMENT FROM THE PASSENGERS ON
FLIGHT 706.

On the 1st of April, 2012 at about 3 o clock in the afternoon, passengers
got to the Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos to board Arik Air Flight 706.

The flight was supposed to take off at 5:00pm but sadly enough and as is
the norm with Arik we were delayed till about 10:00pm before eventually
leaving Lagos for Port Harcourt.
The journey was a very terrible one as there was serious turbulence and the pilot’s carelessness was glaring, it was screaming and prayer all the way as passengers thought the plane would crash.

We got to Port Harcourt where the plane bounced around in turbulence
(hovering over PH) for upwards of 30 minutes!
The Pilot suddenly announced -“Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry; we will not be able to land here in Port Harcourt, because there are no Arik Staff on ground to refuel the
plane for takeoff back to Lagos and the lights on the runway have been switched off, we then turned round in the air to Lagos amidst so much protestation and got there around midnight.

Everyone remained in the plane for about another hour then some Arik Air
staff came and retrieved all expatriates as well as a very sick Nigerian man accompanied by a teenager (who was uncontrollably violent from the beginning of the flight and got worse during the turbulence, hitting everywhere looking for an escape route while claiming to want to jump out and die but for the help of a lady Mrs. Victor-Ogbondah also in business class and who managed to keep him under control but not without minor injuries, much later they came back for some more people, most who were known to their staff , for a while we were left on the plane
We wondered what was going on as we were left there for some more minutes.
At this time everyone was highly tense.

Every one of us remaining in the plane (Nigerians) became really disturbed
asking why Blacks were left alone in the plane for so long whereas all expatriates were
taken away but we still kept calm until eventually they came and herded us
into a bus, before long a lady Arik staff became extremely rude the same woman (who was also one of those banned from this flight- Ogbondah Elo) claiming at the same time that her name was not on the manifest, she went on to call her expatriate boss who wanted to physically get her off the bus but we all added our voice in her support.
We felt that it was very unfair as she was not originally meant to be on that flight as she came in from Dubai and was meant to have connected earlier but her luggage was erroneously was sent to Benin instead of Port Harcourt, this made the Arik manager on duty issue her the business class ticket for that earlier discomfort.
The female staff’s spite and rude behavior coupled with some veiled racist comments that the grey-haired expatriate staff of Arik made did not go down well with the passengers at all and there was a hot exchange of words between the more assertive of the passengers and Arik staff.
Eventually nerves were calm and the expatriate told us he had arranged for a bus to take us to a comfortable hotel till morning.

The bus (without security of any sort) took us together with our luggage and valuables around 1:30 -2:00 am towards Oshodi ,one of the most notorious and unsafe areas of Lagos,
so many questions started running through our minds: where were these people
taking us to? What if armed robbers attacked us? etc.

We were eventually taken to a Hotel in Oshodi where we were told that
they informed the expat they had only 4 rooms available and which the hotel does not use for accomodation anymore but he claimed that we were Nigerians and should manage, 4 rooms for all of 15 passengers !!!!!! The rooms were dingy and the only ventilation was from standing fans, we all decided that we were not going to be lodged in such a hotel and decided to
return to the airport to express our displeasure and demand our rights, we
got to the airport to find out that all Arik staff had absconded and the
only option we had was sleeping in the bus at the Airport which is what we
did hoping that Arik would keep their promise of flying out of Lagos before
7am that morning.
We were definitely angry yet we kept quiet and slept even in the bus.

The day broke and we were offered sachet water by the Mobile Police around
us so as to clean our faces.
Natural Conventions state directly that we should have been boarded on the first flight the following morning, but the station Manager rudely asked us to leave the line and wait until we were called as “he wanted to attend to VIPs”, one of the passengers said Arik was
a stupid airline and the manager promptly called him a fool, the verbal
altercation which ensued was not more/less than has been seen in the
service industry in much lesser situations.

Arik caused us great humiliation in addition to endangering our lives (with
that flight that could have turned out to be such a great disaster flying
us back and forth in such horrible weather manned by a daredevil pilot and
sending us to Oshodi in the dead of the night with no security , to add
insult to injury also violating our basic human rights by not only refusing to
give us adequate shelter but also throwing insults and racist comments at
us all the while delaying us at the airport for approximately 16 hours and
even more for some passengers.

While still in the scene of these mal-expressions, there came a “calmer”
manager who gave his email address as
Emmanuel.nwankpa@arikair.com , he addressed us and negotiation resumed they
promised us each free tickets to any destination of our choice in Nigeria as compensation.

Arik did not make good on this promise and instead the compensation we
received was further humiliation by publicly listing the names of the three
passengers who negotiated the free ticket with Arik amongst terrorists and
fraudsters as permanently blacklisted from flying Arik air.

The matter at this point is simple the passengers had told Arik of their
intent to sue the airline and were falsely placated so as to prevent legal
action , we the passengers on flight 706 are unhappy that we did not seek
recourse in the law and in the regulatory bodies such as the SON and the
Consumer protection commission.

We had to go back to our daily lives and numerous responsibilities, however
with the addition of salt to injury; we are of the resolution that justice
delayed is not justice denied and we will file reports with all the
appropriate agencies and seek redress for all this injustice in the courts
of law.
Will Arik Air also blacklist the lawyers, judges and investigatory bodies
who will prosecute, investigate and possibly sanction them, as they have
climbed the dizzying pinnacles of corporate bullying?
This we are patiently waiting to see.

Signed passengers on flight 706

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes Opposite Ojo Barracks In Lagos / Insecurity: Abuja-Kaduna railway passengers rise by 270% / Why Lagosians Hate Using The Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.