Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,969,002 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? (815 Views)

If The Bobo Wey Snatch Ur Girlfriend Or Wife Na Dwarf Wetin U Go Do? / If Na U? / Na U Go Tire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by bsparks: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
A mild drama ensued this morning in the complex where my office is located. A young sales girl in a recharge card distributor's office, lost about N1.2 million worth of recharge cards to a theif. As the story goes (na tell, they tell me o wink), she was attending to the 'customer' when her boss called her; b4 she could say "ye-pah" the guy was gone with the recharge cards. Now everybody wants 2 know what her boss will do; some say he'll lock her up (how that will generate N1.2 mill, I never know angry), others say he'll make her work - off the money (she earns like 25k per month, so 1.2 M/25k = . . . .slavery? undecided). If na me (correct person whey I be grin), I'll hug her and tell her it's ok then gather everybody around, hold hands, light candles and sing 'kumbaya'. . . .yeah rite grin. So if na u, wetin u go do the girl?
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by Obinnau(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
dis one na real between d devil and d deep blue sea. If na me i dont know how to live with it but definitely i wont do anything to d girl
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by bsparks: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Obinnau: dis one na real between d devil and d deep blue sea. If na me i dont know how to live with it but definitely i wont do anything to d girl
Bros na N1.2M we dey talk o! Well if u have like N120M in ur account, I'll understand.
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by Obinnau(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
man money is money d same reaction u will have when u lost 500k is d same reaction u will have so it all boils down to how well u manage stress. U will not die
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by cindyrella(f): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
I go first drink very cold water then I go try siddon one corner to think wetin I go do the girl.
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by chucky234(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2012
Wetin concern agbero with overload
If na me and e no come be me,so wetin you wan make I do?
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by bsparks: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
cindyrella: I go first drink very cold water then I go try siddon one corner to think wetin I go do the girl.
grin grin grin. Abeg i no fit laf. I just imagined u, sitting on a stool in a corner, legs crossed,head tilted at an angle, devising several ways to torture the poor girl.
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by bsparks: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
chucky234: Wetin concern agbero with overload
If na me and e no come be me,so wetin you wan make I do?
undecided huh?
Re: If Na U, Wetin U Go Do The Girl? by bsparks: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Obinnau: man money is money d same reaction u will have when u lost 500k is d same reaction u will have so it all boils down to how well u manage stress. U will not die
Like seriously? Are u buddist or somtin? Very weird deep philosophy wink

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, Why Do You Come Here??? / Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” / What Will You Do For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.