Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team (14400 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Sexy Female Appointed Coach Of Men's Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by chucky234(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2012

A former Croatia Miss Sport finalist and footballer Tihana Nemcic became the first woman to be appointed coach of a men’s club on Tuesday, local media reported.

[img]http://www.mediasinfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Tihana-Nemcic-580x336.jpg[/img]

The 24-year-old Nemcic will coach Croatian fifth division side NK Viktorija Vojakovac.

“I am the head coach and I have full liberty to create and plan the team’s tactics,” she told daily 24 sata (24 hours).

“The guys know the game, but there is a lot more to do,” added Nemcic, who has played for ten years for Dinamo Zagreb’s women’s team and the national squad.

Nemcic said that there was no reason why eyebrows should be raised in her getting the job.

“If a woman and a man have the same professional qualifications for a coaching job, I see no reason why I should not get into male football,” she said.

In 2008, Nemcic, a long-haired blonde, was among 15 finalists for Croatia’s Miss Sport. She said her players “listen to me and make no problems.”

“We are a great team and we all want to improve and reach the top of our league,” she said.

http://www.sportlive.co.za/oddballs/2012/09/26/miss-sport-to-coach-mens-football-team

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Chanchit: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
If she knws whats good for her, she should jst not s h a g any of the guys, orelse her career will jst enter hot water.

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by semid4lyfe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
She's played the game and has the requisite professional qualification (coaching license) so one can conclude she knows the game theoretically and practically.

It doesn't hurt that she's serious eye candy too kiss

There'll be some interesting team selection every 28 days sha grin

Coachie ride on, nothing do you cool
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
The players will be distracted big time. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by joecook1985(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
We'll see the results of this decision... They will probably play better now! Hahha smiley
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by puskin: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Female to manage a Men's football team. undecided undecided Will these boiz be able to concentrate on the game and strategies being discussed or they would just be focusing on the hawtie which has been foisted on them........but I guess Issokay for the game. @least....its only for a 5th Div. club

2 Likes

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Soccer just got more interesting cheesy
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
At 24 years old?

Very impressive!

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
I just imagine how she will be shouting at the players on the pitch! It is not a small something. Ride on girl! Nothing do you.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
That's a female model? Arrgh!! That body looks like the body of someone who plays football. I mean look at those legs. .. ordinary models don't have those. Her body looks all muscles and no fat . . your average models typically have more fat than muscles. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Shaw007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Jeezz!! C hOw hot she is!!! . . .they have just succeded in killing d team. . .cos i can't imagine myself juggling d ball with some hotie walking around!! Oh Lordy Lord!! . . .i want 2 jOin that team

and 2 say she's in her 20's so fresh,hot,in shape. . . Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by alaoeri: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
With these hawt legs wahala dey oh, hope any form of affection won't set in between her & the players.

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by SisiKill1: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by cold(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
If you can't excel with such beauty by your side. You can't play,period!
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
football wives go vex sha

4 Likes

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by lafuria1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
i cant just stop lafing.....at least just the 5th division, not bad, she is only preparing herself to coach the croation female national team. BTW she is 24, wahala dey sha
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Weirdone(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kobojunkie: That's a female model? Arrgh!! That body looks like the body of someone who plays football. I mean look at those legs. .. ordinary models don't have those. Her body looks all muscles and no fat . . your average models typically have more fat than muscles. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That's cos she aint a runway or billboard model, she contested for 'miss sports'. As the name implies, only sports women are allowed to contest...
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Shaw007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: The End Of Men: And The Rise Of Women - Are Men Endangered Species?
chill out. . .its just 5th division

and end of who?? Haha. . .for your Mindtonguetongue
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Crown128(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
What a man can do, woman can do...
Time will definitely tell.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
football wives go vex sha
as in ehn...lol
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by semid4lyfe(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Shaw007: Jeezz!! C hOw hot she is!!! . . .they have just succeded in killing d team. . .cos i can't imagine myself juggling d ball with some hotie walking around!! Oh Lordy Lord!! . . .i want 2 jOin that team

and 2 say she's in her 20's so fresh,hot,in shape. . . Damn!!!

Thankfully, you're not in the team grin tongue
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriously, men is becoming an endangered specie
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by SisiKill1: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
Shaw007: chill out. . .its just 5th division

and end of who?? Haha. . .for your Mindtonguetongue
Even if it's 50th division.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Even if it's 50th division.

rotfl grin
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by yuzedo: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Choooooooi!!!!! shocked

Na me go dey pay the club weekly wages for them to allow me play for them... Ewo, see aunty na?! <3 Gaddem!!!! shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Daewoods(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Hope teammates no go start to compete for top scorer for punany league,by the way.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by IbroSaunks(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2012
Talk about proper motivation, hahaha grin
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by ikekings(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2012
Nawa ooo... See as you guys dey talk as if una no fit control the urge... As for me, i fit play the game without giving a 2nd thought about how hot she looks... Any stainless thing that fashion against my rod shall not prosper, unless i want it to... The thing go park wella without shaking head....
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Shaw007(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Thankfully, you're not in the team grin tongue
I'm presently processing an application. . .plus video attachments,even if na division 10,with that coach!!,ntn dey apngrin
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Jamji: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2012
hmmmm sugar
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by SisiKill1: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Amazing!! All the men on this thread can talk about is sexxxxx. cheesy

No talks about her qualifications or the game. I swear I had to scroll up to make sure this was on the sports section and not the romance section.

After now they will say all women know is Romance. I tell ya, the time is coming when y'all will be the ones talking about body cream and butt tightening exercises while schlepping plantain in hot oil and we would be sitting in the living room with our feet up. . ..sipping wine.

Yes siree Bob! That time is coming. cheesy
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by ikekings(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I tell ya, the time is coming when y'all will be the ones talking about body cream and butt tightening exercises while schlepping plantain in hot oil and we would be sitting in the living room with our feet up. . ..sipping wine.

Keep fantasizing grin grin grin... It ain't bad that you are fantasizing... Its part of human nature.... So ride on ”SISI“...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang / Match Disruption: Enyimba Fined 10 Million, Rangers Get 3 Points / West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.