Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,845 members, 7,889,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US (9681 Views)

Has Anyone Tried Shopping Thru Circuit Atlantic Before? / No1 Shopping Portal Circuit Atlantic Wears A New Look: Tell Us What You Think. / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US by Israel4u: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
in respect to order 1405270825 I want to frankly let you guys know that shifting the blame to fedex is out of it instead be responsible for everything..in the first place I don't have anything to do with Fedex because I don't know Fedex and I don't want to know Fedex. it is circuitatlantic LTD I transacted business with and for God sake I paid you guys delivery charges to my door step. Please in the name of God I didn't transact any business with FEDEX and for crying out loud if FEDEX damage my order you have to be responsible for it after all is FEDEX not part of your logistic department. How many Years is it going to take to process refund for God sake..it didn't take me a day to pay that money into your account when I was making use of your procurement service then why is it taking eternity to process the refund...Please get me a new laptop after all I paid for insurance...you and Fedex or whatever can sort out yourselves later that doesn't have to be my own problem...

1 Like

Re: Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US by Maisuya1: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't know what call circuit atlantic, whether they fraudulent or outright incompetent, I placed others for three books;
Discovery of witches
The book of life
New Chinese astrology

I payed for the fastest delivery means airfreight, this was exactly 2 months ago.
First they claimed the cargo was wrongly routed
Then they said it was lost and will file for claims from the airline
Then it was found again and has departed US( this was 10 days ago) you then wonder how many days it takes a flight from US to nigeria.

Please circuit atlantic provide my items or refund my money. (By the way, they don't pick my calls anymore)

So if u r planning to use them I suggest you don't based on my expirience.
Re: Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Hope they finally delivered
Israel4u:
Really Genuine? by Israel4u:
4:38pm
I have been patiently waiting for
CIRCUITATLANTIC do deliver to me
a HP ENVY Smart touch laptop
which I ordered on the 27th of May
2014. Today 1st of july 2014 I
called to inquired why I haven't
receive my Laptop and to my
amazement I was told that there
was an issue with my laptop. I was
told that my Laptop was broken in
the course of logistic handling and
that a refund is going to be
made,,after which another
procurement will be made and
send to me..I was told to exercise
patience for a week for the
procurement to take effect...Hmm
Please Someone should tell me if
this is a Good Experience with
circuit Atlantic...From my own end,
this is a bad experience and a sign
of incompetency from their
end...@catlanta I know you will
want to exonerate yourself.....
1405270825 is my order
number..Please rewrite the wrongs
and make it write by taking cogent
steps to get me another Order or
REFUND MY MONEY.......mogana
yakari
Re: Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US by Jack65: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
For me it's now clear that Circuitatlantic is a fraudulent company and incompetent ones at that. I will never do business with them again after my current one and will advise anyone to think twice before dealing with them. There are better and more reliable companies that offer similar services.

Recently I ordered a pair of jeans through them and paid the total money online into their account as usual. They approved it immediately but then won't purchase the item, even though I remarked to them that it was urgent because the size I ordered was remaining only one pair and will soon be sold out. For days I called and actually begged them to either purchase my item or send me back my money so I can use a deferent company. The phone will ring and ring yet they will not answer their call (I don't understand why) when they do answer they will tell me to give them my order ID after which to they will tell me to call back in 5 mn. So they can check. When I call back the phone will ring till eternity before it's answered but then it's a deferent person and I will go through the same giving my iD number again.

Well, eventually the order was purchased after many days and a thousand phone calls and I received an email with flimsy excuses from a Bill Morrison. Now the issue again is that when I placed that order the item was $145 but by the time the order was purchased it was $131. Normally the balance should have been transferred to my account, but it wasn't and I have sent several emails to the same Morrison but he couldn't even bother to reply. Now I am being asked to pay extra 3,791 Naira before my order will be shipped.

This is a scam. Circuitatlantic is a scam sadly. I have used their services before and this is not the first time I am having issues with them. One thing is certain now though, I will never do anything with them again after I survive this one. Order ID: 1411041688
Re: Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US by Mumsyfiyin: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
You people are terrible people o.Ordered goods of over 79k I have made the payment and no feedback from you as to what is happening.If it gives me peace of mind I think these foreign shipping companies are better because by now my goods would have being ordered and be on its way to me.

Where is this order o and what is happening to it.1501022982

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pounding Machine For Sale - 30K / Make Money In $$$ Within 24 Hours As A Writer Using This A.I. Software (CHATGPT) / 8 Casio Edifice And Beside ORIGINAL Chronograph Watches Sales Price #PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.