Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Match Making Details From The Love Clinic(meet Your Life Partner) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Match Making Details From The Love Clinic(meet Your Life Partner) (520 Views)

Christian Match-making Zone / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Match Making Details From The Love Clinic(meet Your Life Partner) by lovedoctorNG: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Match making Details From the Love Clinic
I hope you showing the world love. Remember life without love is like a quitar without strings.

If you single and searching. Want a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. he or she should contact the love doctor on :

Email: loveclinicng@yahoo.com
BB pin: 32967385

Singles Available Now:

Male:32 Lawyer. live in lagos. Looking for someone to settle down with Age range: 25-31. Working class

Female:20 Live in Lagos, But Schooling in Ekiti. want a serious relationship

Female:24 live in Warri

Female:24 Live in Benin. Graduate. Want something serious that can lead to marriage. age range: 29-32

Contact The love Doctor For More Details and its for free.

Note: For serious Minded People Only

I help individuals and couples too. As a relationship and love Doctor, I support couples to overcome difficulties with anger, intimacy, betrayal and frustration within their relationship. I can empower you to create a happier relationship that is a source of comfort, strength and peace.

Also into Match Making...if you are single and you looking for someone to put that great smile on your face to love you.He/She is out there...also looking for you. We will be the link to help you find him/her

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Beautiful And Good Manner Work Class Lady For Relationship / closeup. / Hyy Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.