Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,264 members, 7,964,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

Life Does Not End Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Does Not End Here (850 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / My Reason And Yours - Why The World Will Not End Tomorrow / I Wish Muslim Will Not End Their Fasting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Does Not End Here by nizelgirl(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
A lot of people find life here on earth very pleasant and beautiful especially those from the wealthy homes or those who always have everything they want forgetting that there is still life beyond.
A lot of people still don’t believe that HELL and HEAVEN exist, some still believe in the adage that say MAN DIE GO WOMAN BORN ANOTHER but have you ever ask yourself where do man die go, is it HEAVEN OR HELL because it is written in the bible that it is appointed unto a man to die once and there cometh judgement. (Heb 9:27 ) or are you not aware that we are made up of Body, Spirit and Soul and that when we die our spirit leaves our body and must stand before God for judgement. ( Rev 20:12 )
Some people still see Christianity or allowing God to rule over their life as boring or being in bondage. Permit me to tell you Christianity is a life to live. Wouldn’t you be happy to have somebody in control of your life to tell you when you go wrong or right and above all to spend your eternity in incomparable pleasure when you leave this earth, a place where people no longer steal from you, kidnap and do all sort of evil to you. The ticket to this wonderful place called HEAVEN is simple.
 Acknowledge you are a sinner and believe that Christ died for your sin.
 Confess your sin to HIM. Tell him you are very sorry because He is the only way, truth and life (John)
 Accept HIM as your lord and personal savior. I mean tell HIM to come and be in control of your life from now henceforth and also to remove your name from the book of death and write your name in the book of life.
Congratulation your now a part of Gods family believe me you will never regret serving God. Remember challenges, temptation, trials etc will come but be rest assured that God can handle all of them but none of them can handle God.
The following will help you to grow in Him.
 Read your bible daily to keep you closer to God.
 Live a Holy and Righteous life because without it no man can see God
 Also Live a simple and stress free life and always expect the second coming of the Lord because HE can come back anything or any day so that you won’t be left out.
 Also remember to tell people that Jesus saves by that you will grow because HE saves you to be a savior to the world.
As you live for God now henceforth May HE finds you spotless on the day of his coming. Remain in GOD because IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Does Not End Here by Shalommy(f): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Op, are you a pastor or a pastors wife

1 Like

Re: Life Does Not End Here by Shalommy(f): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Op, answer me naundecided. I think i like you and i want you to be my friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: Life Does Not End Here by Shalommy(f): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=nizelgirl post=12328925]
A lot of people find life here on earth very pleasant and beautiful especially those from the wealthy homes or those who always have everything they want forgetting that there is still life beyond.
A lot of people still don’t believe that HELL and HEAVEN exist, some still believe in the adage that say MAN DIE GO WOMAN BORN ANOTHER but have you ever ask yourself where do man die go, is it HEAVEN OR HELL because it is written in the bible that it is appointed unto a man to die once and there cometh judgement. (Heb 9:27 ) or are you not aware that we are made up of Body, Spirit and Soul and that when we die our spirit leaves our body and must stand before God for judgement. ( Rev 20:12 )
Some people still see Christianity or allowing God to rule over their life as boring or being in bondage. Permit me to tell you Christianity is a life to live. Wouldn’t you be happy to have somebody in control of your life to tell you when you go wrong or right and above all to spend yo
Re: Life Does Not End Here by Shalommy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nizelgirl, i like your preachingundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Gay Priests Can Become Bishops –church Of England / Federal Government Declares Public Holiday Next Week? / Is The Bible Confusing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.