Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc (695 Views)

Jay Z Feat Roc Boys Sampling Fela's Water No Get Enemy! / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" / Nas Vs Jayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by coolboyapg: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
for me i think this is the best rap song to come outta this world,the rap lines to the video to the beats,wud luv to know ur own best rap song
Re: Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by lailai2(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2008
take it easy, i don't want to assume u just started listennin to rap

i liked the track though, i wanna know hw about the boy that depicted the young jay-z in d video, is he related to jayz
Re: Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by chiogo(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
lai-lai:

take it easy, i don't want to assume u just started listennin to rap

i liked the track though, i want to know hw about the boy that depicted the young jay-z in d video, is he related to jayz
Nope, they're not related and accordin' to the TV, They never even got to meet/see each other like face-to-face. That's kind@ crazy to me.These celebs be actin' too busy . His part was just put in but Jay and he were never in the video at the same time.

@topic, yup, that's my jam. Jigga man is too damn fly.He was def. the king for last year.
Re: Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by freshkid(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2008
@ poster, lol. i'm probably d biggest jay z fan ever but cmon nw.
Roc Boyz is tyt no doubt but its not evn in top 10 jay z best work.

Nyc video thou.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rare porsches, rare portraits, rare guns if you dare come near the fortress
with apple sauces from the apple orchard
this kind of talk is only reserved for the bosses
Re: Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by playmate(f): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2008
dat song is hot damn!!! nd d video was 9ce.
Re: Roc Boys By Jayz Aka God Mc by A40(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
Classic cant think of nothing else to say

(1) (Reply)

The Only Site Where You Can Download 9gerian Music ! / From The Rock Mixtape Vol.1 The Best Of Abuja Artiste. Out Soon !!!!!!!!!! / Rooftop Mcs Vs Dbanj:who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.