Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Can A Single Man Or Woman Find "A Life Partner For Marriage" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Single Man Or Woman Find "A Life Partner For Marriage" (961 Views)

A Strong Woman (Find Her In You) / World's Most Pierced Woman Find LOVE {PHOTO} / Why Can't A Successful Black Woman Find A Man?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Single Man Or Woman Find "A Life Partner For Marriage" by PastorCute(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
Many are still single today partly because they do not have idea of who to marry. It is necessary to consider the place of vision before embarking on the search of who to marry. “If you search for what you do not know, you won’t know when you find it”. For a free report on the guaranteed way to find your life partner, email “I WILL FIND” AND PHONE NUMBER TO: iwant2bmarried@yahoo.com now!

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Say "I Love You" / Big Lips, Small Lips / My Sincere Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.