Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (23198 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by wizard01(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Who is man that can fight for himself let alone fight for God? Very funny!!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by garripack: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
THE ONLY THING I CAN READ AND SEE HERE ARE HYPOCRITE ALLAH CHINEKE..OLORUN IS ONE

AND @OP

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE DONT 4GET THE BIBLE SAID DO NOT SOW STRIVE AMONG YOUR BRETHREN BUT THATS WHAT YOU ARE SUCCESSFULY DOING NOW

JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD AND NOT TO ANY ANYONE SO LET THE MUSLIMS BE

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kemoolala: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . .is like you forgot that Jesus said to his disciples "sell your garment and buy sword" he also said "i came to earth for no peace but sword" again he said "bring hither them and kill them before me" . . .and you said Jesus didn't tell his disciples to pick up swords? Funny christians grin

see ur teeth smelling reach here u better cover it b4 u infect others pple wey dey around u. Wen jesus said we christians shud take our sword HE does not say we shud start fighting for HIS sake infact the sword HE is refering to here is our Bible which is as sharp as Sword itself if really we know how to use it. It is our weapon. Olodo rabata!!!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Lero15(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Will dis religion wahala eva stop
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olapluto(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Very many flimsy thinkers on this forum. I do not blame them, afterall its religion we're discussing. My 'God' is better than yours. We are peaceful and you're not, etc. Self-justification is as delusional as it gets. Only a few people have set the facts straight.
1. Do Christians REALLY not fight when they feel their 'God' or Jesus is insulted? Offcourse they do! The reaction? more violent than Muslims. The tactics? Peaceful Mission. Its like watching a James Bond film. Once a person is designated the bad guy in the movie, then the good guy is OK to kill him. That is the tactic of the violent Christians. We have the videos and blogs that are extremely violent and based on Islamophobia. The urge to kill and destroy. However, the owners and sponsors of these websites are OK to dress in suits and shake hands with Obama and world leaders because they have been designated the 'good guys'.
The other day when Israel blew up a UN school filled with kids and women, they immediately went into the 'good guy' mode. When that failed, they invoked the collective guilt of the world's good guys. They said 'you accuse us of killing innocents, you have done same too'.
The same Israel is currently openly threatening a war on the world, and they are stll the good guys.
As Nigerians, we need to think deep and do it intelligently. Let us all pause and think of the world we live in. Why do Muslims get angry? Who triggers the anger? Why are the responses so violent in some areas. Is the anger matching the provocation? I believe most reponses nowadays is bloated mainly by events of the past.
FOR TOO LONG HAVE MUSLIMS BEEN WRONGLY BOXED INTO THE VIOLENCE TAG WHEN REALLY MOST OF THE AGGRESSION HAS BEEN FROM OTHER RELIGIONS.
Best Example of the above statement: The day the Christian Norway man killed so many, The UK SUN newspaper had an initial heading blaming Muslims. Everything then was assumed to be from Muslims. I think the world is getting more foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by madridsta007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
F00028:

that's not true! he told his disciples to acquire weapons. sell their garments even. he only abandoned the idea of armed resistance when he finally came face to face with his enemies and realised he was outnumbered!
-mark. 14:43

really, dont you guys ever read the bible yourselves? undecided

Please what part of the Bible did Jesus said 'go and buy weapons?'

Just as he was speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, appeared. With Judas was a crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests, the teachers of the law, and the elders.- Mark 14:43

The same Mark you tried to quote says this, 'The men seized Jesus and arrested him. Then one of those standing near drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. "Am I leading a rebellion," said Jesus, "that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Mark 14:46-48

I know you are not foolish, but writing lies like this to prove a point makes you sound foolish.

I personally don't know why Muslims fight for their god but using lies to speak, doesn't make you godly if you are a Muslim or Christian. The reason why Christians don't see it as a duty to fight for their God is so simply- If God is God, is All Powerful, All Knowing and a Supreme Being, why would a Christian, a mere mortal fight for Him? It would defeat the entire definition of 'God'. He should and can and would fight for Himself. That's why He is not man, but God.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
The simplest explanation I can give you is that Jesus already died on the cross for we Christians, that we may live. Why go and fight, kill and be killed for him again? That would defeat the purpose of why he died for us. (In my opinion o, I don't need anyone on my neck)
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nomshu(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Our lord Jesus christ made it clear in the book of life that vengeance is mine, but if you look at that of Prophet is not realy stated. so if such a confident word or sentence was not passed to the followers definately wahala go dey. my prayer is may the dull muslism eyes be open to see this sentence and aswell the importance of it. basically, muslim dont realy think there prophet will figth for them but christian do. God will soon avenge for us.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by toney(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
WHICH IS RAELLY MORE VIOLENT, THE QUR'AN OR THE BIBLE?

Below is the transcript of a very interesting broadcast on March 18 2010 on National Public Radio (NPR), as well as a book excerpt from the author of the book that NPR used for the story. The audio of the program is also available at the link below. Despite the provocative title, it is nonetheless very interesting, and something of a surprise that this was broadcasted on a nationally syndicated station in America

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kosiobabiolorun: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
God is love

JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD.

STOP KILLING
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ghazzal: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
rawtruth:

ghazzal:

How did "Sodom & Gomorrah" a good reference Start, was it overnight or that people influence people with time and it became a norm. it is important we check ourselves else God`s wrath is much more severe. Not that VIOLENCE is good but let the target audience know the truth (of what is blasphemy) and that it is bad.... If we keep Quiet that God we fight for himselve, majority will be in the LOST FLOCK by then.............. "SODOM & GOMORRAH" in the making.......

some people are scared of God`s wrath and will distance themselves from it by all ACCEPTABLE, possible means. if some of them go beyond the acceptable limit, they also need to be checked.

rawtruth:

The Bible account of Sodom & Gomorrah did not indicate that God "commissioned" humans to carry out the destruction; God's Angel did it.

And, Christ's emphasis on LOVE & Forgiveness, which form the basis for man's happy and peaceful stay here on earth and in the beyond, contain all that humans require for reconciliation and harmony. Therefore, those who are "scared of a SODOM in the making" have no justification, whatsoever, resorting to coercive means to influence others to avoid the perceived 'impending doom'.

The truth is that there exists an indecipherable ambiguity in Islam which has given birth to such diverse and unending conflicts within its ranks, with attendant effects on others.

I suppose the post is very clear, cos its so easy to mis-interprete information willinly.
No one supports killing/violence, OK. if anyone commits a crime, there is a law in the Land. The information simply put is : To live peacefully, we must check ourselves...ditto the police and the civilians) is it not love to caution those who do wrong in a society.

Why not tell the authorities to scrap the military cos LOVE & FORGIVENESS is sufficient ... SMH.

"indecipherable ambiguity" as stated above that you cannot explain means it is beyond ur comprehension...... it explains that your input is simply without information...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rawtruth(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma:

When exactly did your God start fighting for himself? last year, 10 years ago? Is America now your God. We know that christians fight for their God. Read below about the inquisition, the heracy and blasphemy laws.

The Inquisition was a Roman Catholic tribunal for discovery and punishment of heresy, which was marked by the severity of questioning and punishment and lack of rights afforded to the accused.

While many people associate the Inquisition with Spain and Portugal, it was actually instituted by Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) in Rome. A later pope, Pope Gregory IX established the Inquisition, in 1233, to combat the heresy of the Abilgenses, a religious sect in France. By 1255, the Inquisition was in full gear throughout Central and Western Europe; although it was never instituted in England or Scandinavia.

Initially a tribunal would open at a location and an edict of grace would be published calling upon those who are conscious of heresy to confess; after a period of grace, the tribunal officers could make accusations. Those accused of heresy were sentenced at an auto de fe, Act of Faith. Clergyman would sit at the proceedings and would deliver the punishments. Punishments included confinement to dungeons, physical abuse and torture. Those who reconciled with the church were still punished and many had their property confiscated, as well as were banished from public life. Those who never confessed were burned at the stake without strangulation; those who did confess were strangled first. During the 16th and 17th centuries, attendance at auto de fe reached as high as the attendance at bullfights.

In the beginning, the Inquisition dealt only with Christian heretics and did not interfere with the affairs of Jews. However, disputes about Maimonides’ books (which addressed the synthesis of Judaism and other cultures) provided a pretext for harassing Jews and, in 1242, the Inquisition condemned the Talmud and burned thousands of volumes. In 1288, the first mass burning of Jews on the stake took place in France.

In 1481 the Inquisition started in Spain and ultimately surpassed the medieval Inquisition, in both scope and intensity. Conversos (Secret Jews) and New Christians were targeted because of their close relations to the Jewish community, many of whom were Jews in all but their name. Fear of Jewish influence led Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand to write a petition to the Pope asking permission to start an Inquisition in Spain. In 1483 Tomas de Torquemada became the inquisitor-general for most of Spain, he set tribunals in many cities. Also heading the Inquisition in Spain were two Dominican monks, Miguel de Morillo and Juan de San Martin.

First, they arrested Conversos and notable figures in Seville; in Seville more than 700 Conversos were burned at the stake and 5,000 repented. Tribunals were also opened in Aragon, Catalonia and Valencia. An Inquisition Tribunal was set up in Ciudad Real, where 100 Conversos were condemned, and it was moved to Toledo in 1485. Between 1486-1492, 25 auto de fes were held in Toledo, 467 people were burned at the stake and others were imprisoned. The Inquisition finally made its way to Barcelona, where it was resisted at first because of the important place of Spanish Conversos in the economy and society.

More than 13,000 Conversos were put on trial during the first 12 years of the Spanish Inquisition. Hoping to eliminate ties between the Jewish community and Conversos, the Jews of Spain were expelled in 1492..

The next phase of the Inquisition began around 1531, when Pope Leo X extended the Inquisition to Portugal. Thousands of Jews came to Portugal after the 1492 expulsion. A Spanish style Inquisition was constituted and tribunals were set up in Lisbon and other cities. Among the Jews who died at the hands of the Inquisition were well-known figures of the period such as Isaac de Castro Tartas, Antonio Serrao de Castro and Antonio Jose da Silva. The Inquisition never stopped in Spain and continued until the late 18th century.

By the second half of the 18th century, the Inquisition abated, due to the spread of enlightened ideas and lack of resources. The last auto de fe in Portugal took place on October 27, 1765. Not until 1808, during the brief reign of Joseph Bonaparte, was the Inquisition abolished in Spain. An estimated 31,912 heretics were burned at the stake, 17,659 were burned in effigy and 291,450 made reconciliations in the Spanish Inquisition. In Portugal, about 40,000 cases were tried, although only 1,800 were burned, the rest made penance.

The Inquisition was not limited to Europe; it also spread to Spanish and Portugese colonies in the New World and Asia. Many Jews and Conversos fled from Portugal and Spain to the New World seeking greater security and economic opportunities. Branches of the Portugese Inquisition were set up in Goa and Brazil. Spanish tribunals and auto de fes were set up in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, Guatemala, Peru, New Granada and the Canary Islands. By the late 18th century, most of these were dissolved.

Also see Auto de fe
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][color=#550000][/color]

..., and while Christians have regained the distorted core messages that are the hallmarks of their religion; Love, Kindness, Forgiveness, and such other virtues, Muslims are finding it difficulty to move away from that past with its ugly facets. We know of such history but we sincrely wish to put it behind us as one of the many self-imposed tragedies of the human species. You can do better by suggesting the way out of intolerance and violence.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by goofie: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
i really want to bliv dts we serve d same God.i really do.bt d excuses for the violent acts makes it difficult cos its so unlike d God i know
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ghazzal: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
goofie: i really want to bliv dts we serve d same God.i really do.bt d excuses for the violent acts makes it difficult cos its so unlike d God i know

There is no excuse for violence. but instead of blaming it on MUslims, why not let the law take its course?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Bakreez: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
Foolishness and unforgivable ignorance, that's just what you displayed.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ibrossss: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
Let me start dis way,d 1st verse dat was revealed 2 our beloved ad d lst propht was "READ" what am tryin 2 say here is dat mst of u r iliterat here in Nairaland we hav educated iliterate mst of u think once u can read write u r educated. 99.9 percent of Christians dnt knw ISLAM b4 u critise sumtin pls knw it 1st.d word ISLAM mean PEACE,total submisiom to d will or Command of Allah(God) we Muslims believe ad accept Christ(Isa)as d propht or messanger of God we hav so much respect or regards 2 all d prophts 4rm Adam,Abraham Joseph,Noah,Isa(christ)ad last Mohammed. We dey did same 2 Christ we Muslims came out ad comdemed it because we dnt play wit dem. Pls my advice 2 u all try ad knw d two religions den u can compare nd constract. Ad try 2 undstnd d docrim of TRINITY well
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Oyap:
by Oyaps: 12:21pm
Religion is a faith that someone believes no matter,how foolishly is appears to other. Left for me,religion should never be a matter of public or even state discussion.
if religion is never to be discussed how would you have been non muslim or should what ends up pn earth be the one discussed while what benefits before God after life here be kept under wrap? religion at the end of it is guidance and you need to steer people to the right guidance.

Now to the reason why someone in Denmark will draw a cartoon and some people will be killed in Kano?someone in california will produce a movie not sanctioned by American government and American embassies will be invaded leading to casualties? Why,would Imam Shekau always vow to kill christians in Nigeria in the name of Islam? Why is it always fights between muslims and hindus in India,muslims and Jews in Palestine,christians and muslims in Nigeria?and why is it Muslims versus Budhists in Burma?
while i disagree with the tactics of muslim rioters and also do not support violence against anyone who is not up in arms against the muslims, and definitely against boko haraam, and its like within the muslim communities. however, palestinians are having it worse than the south africans in the days of apartheid. if mandela and others including steve biko could rise up then you must expect the oppressed palestinians to rise up against the oppressions of the zionists even if it is the stone throwing in response to heavy military boots on the ground with the great fire power in latest weaponry.

why is it a crime punishable by death for muslims to convert to other faiths in Iran and some muslim countries while western countries accomodate people of other faiths?
show me a western country that 'accommodate' islam without a cost to the freedom of the muslims? even white muslims hear an ear full from the authorities as they are re-entering their home country after hajj. i am sure that if iran practices what you proposed, there would be a single non muslims in there. however there are jews and christians in that very country. common sense should tell us that if you get ride of the non muslims, there would not be a way for the weakest of muslim to even think of converting.

Why would muslim leaders not condemn violent actions in the name of islam? To me i believe its indoctrination and aggressive tendencies of some muslims. All will need to have his tolerance towards each others which also include overlooking one another shortcomings. Please lets learn how to live in peace with all men
tolerance towards each other is not a one way street but a road of many directions meeting only at the point of commonality; tolerance. when you make fun and lie upon the one i love more than my parents and i, you will not be assuming that i will join you in your evil deed where you think that i will treat the ill will as i will treat best wishes. what right do you have to encroach upon my right to be happy about my prophet [sa], considering that you have lied against him? your freedom of speech right should not circumvent my freedom of happiness by your lies.

@wizard01:
by wizard01(m): 12:23pm
Man can't fight his battle let alone fight for God, very funny cos God is ment to protect.
God protected faith under Moses when Moses killed the disbelievers, including jews who made God in golden calf.

@Mintayo:
by Mintayo(m): 12:23pm

tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

we do not worship th same God at all,don't ever make that mistake...we don't!
If we worship the same God,they will believe and accept Jesus Christ as the son of God and the only way to God!
is your mother your father's wife? if this is so, whats the mother of Jesus to God? If Jesus is the only way, what was Moses to the jews who lived and died before Jesus? What way to God did the africans who lived and died before Jesus have? What was the way to God that John the son of Zachariah and his father have? You need to rethink your position.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Damon03(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Seriously??
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kosiobabiolorun: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
I will not criticize, But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Damon03(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Another useless religious argument makes the frontpage, for ignorant peeps to pounce on. Whats this supposed to achieve?? (bile secretion and hatred??). Mtcheeew

*unfollows thread*
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kosiobabiolorun: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
why was my Yoruba Ifa-Orisha prayer deleted biased MODS! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Bakreez: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella: The simplest explanation I can give you is that Jesus already died on the cross for we Christians, that we may live. Why go and fight, kill and be killed for him again? That would defeat the purpose of why he died for us. (In my opinion o, I don't need anyone on my neck)
My fellow nairalander, please have you taken your time to read about the era of crusade,inqusition and heresy? Please you can find these things on google because i know your pastor will not tell you in church because it is against the primary objectives of the church(get more fools on daily basis since they've chosen not to do research). Whether or not anyone has islamophobia,i care less because i know the so called world powers who are none muslims understand that muslims are peace loving if you dont instigate anything against the religeon or Prophet Muhammad. I hardly hear of any moment where muslims instigate against christianity despite the abundant secrets which the muslim scholars and those who care to know, are aware of.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by abifoluwa: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
carefulme:

THANK U.....U just proved my point

If Muslims=terrorists, then terrorists = Muslims

Therefore, if terrorists increase in number, then it means there are becoming more Muslims around.............

It sounds to me that you are in fact pleading........

MAN A: Islam is becoming extinct
MAN B: no it's not
MAN A: it is....
MAN B: no it's not.....don't u read the papers?
MAN A: OK, it's not" but the Muslims are terrorists".........and there lies the plea

Reminds me of a statement ......." I failed because I didn't pass".......... Yeah, that's why I failed
huh bro, wat is this cuh? u go fear logistics na, Nland i hail o
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by goofie: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
no week goes by on NL without a topic that creates strife btw muslims and christians. it has never solved the issue on ground.its even creating hatred amongst us.

why overflog an already flogged issue? its not constructive in any way.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
kemoolala:
see ur teeth smelling reach here u better cover it b4 u infect others pple wey dey around u. Wen jesus said we christians shud take our sword HE does not say we shud start fighting for HIS sake infact the sword HE is refering to here is our Bible which is as sharp as Sword itself if really we know how to use it. It is our weapon. Olodo rabata!!!
oju eja lomo je tongue . . .every word of Jesus is parables in the bible even if he said he wants to sleep na parable? Lol. . .one reason why he order his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
kosiobabiolorun: People needs to know the truth and the truth will set u free,
thank God they have translated the arabic koran to english.
If you compare it, u will know the more detailed among the truth. God is Love.
The New Testament was written 30 AD and Quaran was written 600AD.
Don't be violent, learn about other pples religion , go and download it online it is free.

I forbid you mentioning the prophets in the Bible when talking about Koran. Who mandated the Muslims or Mohamed to mention those prophets in his book (Quaran)? We Christians don't know Mohamed and we never call him prophet. But we expected many false prophets/ Anti Christ to come up one way or the other to disprove or counter what Christ has thought. Don't worry; It is not only Mohammed, more false Prophets will still come. Muslim is just about +-500 years while others are about +-200 etc.

Christian holy book (Bible) never mentioned Mohamed, so why should Mohamed come and target Christian doctrine? If Christians has been violent; Muslim religion won't have lasted more than one month.
I accuse Mohammed of piracy and forgery and he should be arrested for pirating the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olapluto(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ozichim:

I forbid you mentioning the prophets in the Bible when talking about Koran. Who mandated the Muslims or Mohamed to mention those prophets in his book (Quaran)? We Christians don't know Mohamed and we never call him prophet. But we expected many false prophets/ Anti Christ to come up one way or the other to disprove or counter what Christ has thought. Don't worry; It is not only Mohammed, more false Prophets will still come. Muslim is just about +-500 years while others are about +-200 etc.

Christian holy book (Bible) never mentioned Mohamed, so why should Mohamed come and target Christian doctrine? If Christians has been violent; Muslim religion won't have lasted more than one month.
I accuse Mohammed of piracy and forgery and he should be arrested for pirating the Bible.
I would have loved to see your face to know how ignorant people look. Seriously
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Megabyts(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
THIS TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION OF THE QURAN VERSE.MUSLIMS ARE ONLY CALLED TO FIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ATTACKED. HENCE, THE FEW EXREMIST ALQEDA,BH ETC SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS A NORM JUST AS CHRISTAINS FOUGHT DURING THE CRUSADE AND ARE FIGTING EVEN AMONGS THEMSELVE IN CATHOLIC VERSUS PROTESTANT IN NORTHERN ISRELAND TODAY.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rawtruth(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bakreez: My fellow nairalander, please have you taken your time to read about the era of crusade,inqusition and heresy? Please you can find these things on google because i know your pastor will not tell you in church because it is against the primary objectives of the church(get more fools on daily basis since they've chosen not to do research). Whether or not anyone has islamophobia,i care less because i know the so called world powers who are none muslims understand that muslims are peace loving if you dont instigate anything against the religeon or Prophet Muhammad. I hardly hear of any moment where muslims instigate against christianity despite the abundant secrets which the muslim scholars and those who care to know, are aware of.

Christians don't deny the inquisition-which did not represent any Christian virtue. Their Pastors, therefore, would rather concentrate more on sermons that produce more peaceful "fools" than spreading sanctimonious mantras which produce individuals or groups that have no respect for human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her? / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.