Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,684 members, 7,930,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly (2256 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly by Egbagirl(f): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2012
"As we in spirit join the United States in condemning that death, shall the United States also join us in condemning that barbaric death of the head of state of Libya - Gaddafi? It was a loss, a great loss, to Africa, a tragic loss to Africa." (In reference to the recent killing of the U.S Ambassador to Libya.)

Here's a link to the video: http://bcove.me/hut10awu
Re: President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2012
The only brave Head of State left in Africa.

Why did i leave it late to love you Mugabe?
Re: President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly by Egbagirl(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: The only brave Head of State left in Africa.

Why did i leave it late to love you Mugabe?

Totally agree. I love his guts!! He speaks the truth many times too. I loved his speech at last years G.A too. It was terrific.
Re: President Mugabe's Speech At The 67th UN General Assembly by birdman(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2012
If he werent so anti-democratic, his message would ring truer. Still the guy has some cojones. I dont think any other african head of state can try this kind of speech. Maybe its because he's close to the grave anyways.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Jagaban (tinubu) Of Borgu-bayo Adeyinka / Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City / picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.