Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,718 members, 7,933,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost (75843 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by trigar12(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2012
I culled this report from Encomium magazine. Quite
revealing. See it below...
More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five years. The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.
Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga
2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m(N7.3billion) Unknown
3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m(N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote
4. Gulfstream G550 $40m (N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo
5. Gulfstream V $30m (N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye
6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga
7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba
8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson
9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo
10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

SOURCE:www.lindaikeji..com/2012/09/top-ten-private-jets-owned-by-wealthy.html?m=1

PASTOR OYEDEPO OWNS THREE PRIVATE JET BUT HE HAS ONE OF THE MOST POOREST CONGREGATION. S.M.H

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by stolenstone: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2012
True confession: I'm pregnant for my uncle

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by obowunmi(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2012
This space is for sale.
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by stagger: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2012
trigar12: I culled this report from Encomium magazine. Quite
More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five years. The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Type Price Owner

SOURCE:www.lindaikeji..com/2012/09/top-ten-private-jets-owned-by-wealthy.html?m=1

PASTOR OYEDEPO OWNS THREE PRIVATE JET BUT HE HAS ONE OF THE MOST POOREST CONGREGATION. S.M.H

This comment of your shows you are indeed a very big foo.l. Have you been to any of the Winners churches to see the brand of cars parked there? Am I a poor man? You know my business turnover? Even people who join the church without money have their lives transformed in a matter of months or years.

People like you are the ones jealous of other people's success. ANd to those of you who say that the planes were bought with church money, how much of church money can pay for a single aircraft?

A man has written close to 100 books, which have sold up to 10 million copies each. Multiply N500 by 100 by 10million copies: how much is that? That is if your tiny beetle brain can do simple arithmetic? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by trigar12(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2012
stagger:

This comment of your shows you are indeed a very big foo.l. Have you been to any of the Winners churches to see the brand of cars parked there? Am I a poor man? You know my business turnover? Even people who join the church without money have their lives transformed in a matter of months or years.

People like you are the ones jealous of other people's success. ANd to those of you who say that the planes were bought with church money, how much of church money can pay for a single aircraft?

A man has written close to 100 books, which have sold up to 10 million copies each. Multiply N500 by 100 by 10million copies: how much is that? That is if your tiny beetle brain can do simple arithmetic? angry angry

Chicken brain. Out of thousands of people, only 10per-cent are rich but other 90per-cent are poor. Winners Church don't give help to the poor, all i see is crusade after crusade, is that all they know how to do.
I.DIO.TS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK. FO.OL

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

See the bolded above. A clear indication of poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by stagger: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2012
trigar12:
Chicken brain. Out of thousands of people, only 10per-cent are rich but other 90per-cent are poor. Winners Church don't give help to the poor, all i see is crusade after crusade, is that all they know how to do.

You are the one with a brain made of lego bricks. How many crusades does Winners organize in a year? Have you ever been to the outreaches to widows and orphans? Or do you know how school fees are paid for indigent children in the Kingdom Heritage Model Schools? This is how we know those who are informed and those whose brains are made up chicken droppings.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by trigar12(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

You are the one with a brain made of lego bricks. How many crusades does Winners organize in a year? Have you ever been to the outreaches to widows and orphans? Or do you know how school fees are paid for indigent children in the Kingdom Heritage Model Schools? This is how we know those who are informed and those whose brains are made up chicken droppings.
Abegi. Mu.mu gerrout

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by toluxa1(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

This living faith members will support their pastor to the death in the ocean of gullibility. The bolded is outrageous thrash. Post me a link to verify this your claim. Is he the only person who has written books in Nigeria? So you are trying to tell me that Oyedepo has made Half a Trillion Naira shocked from the sale of his books? Lol, you must be a comedian.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by trigar12(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2012
toluxa1:

This living faith members will support their pastor to the death in the ocean of gullibility. The bolded is outrageous thrash. Post me a link to verify this your claim. Is he the only person who has written books in Nigeria? So you are trying to tell me that Oyedepo has made Half a Trillion Naira shocked from the sale of his books? Lol, you must be a comedian.
lol!!! MY GUY NO MIND THE CHICKEN JAWE. The id.iots is just blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by eazywealth(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2012

Type Price Owner

Nawa Oh

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by DeCleff(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
trigar12:

Shut up and stop displaying ignorance on rampage. Winners Chapel are helping milions out there to live a good life by providing financial assistance and material needs.

Though i worship with Christ Embassy, i respect ministers of God, especially Papa Oyedepo. To me, Papa's wealth is just starting because he's not richer than Nigeria and God said His people shall lend to nations but they will never borrow.

So stop the hatred based on jealousness rather tap into the anointing & flow in an unending prosperity.

God blessed Isaac and he became richer than the Philistine's economy but instead of the philistines to tap into the grace working in Isaac, they envied him and asked him to leave their country.

Be Warned!

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by fm7070: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
which one does the Presidency rides on?
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by aAK1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
toluxa1:

I know say na u go make dis kind mumu comment
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by knowledge4(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Be careful how you criticize a Man of God!
It is dangerous as God can curse anyone who does that.
And if God Himself curses you,who can reverse it?
'Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm' is a commandment in the Bible.
Leave the judgment of a Man of God/Ministry to God.
No one is perfect oh!
Appreciate,do not condemn or destroy.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by JoeboyEbuka(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Tank God 4 my ifeanyi Uba
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by eyesan77: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2012

Type Price Owner

are you part of his congregation, assumption is the mother of frustration, and update ur imformation the jets are for the ministry and not his personal property
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by aduje(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
So Baba Iyabo does not have a private Jet despite all his travels. This is a lesson for all those who tie funds down in the name of acquiring private jets.
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by heftyjay(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2012
...Buh.....I see some senses in wah daT dude hs saying 3 private jets is too much
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by dejiswaggs(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
3 P.Js !!?? shocked shocked shocked
The Man Wan Start Jet Company?
Omo I don Vex I must Get Money Oh!
Money Is Good! grin
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by 222Martins(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
trigar12:
My brother, please save yourself the stress and violent attacks. The 10percent rich and 90percent poor you are talking about is not a spiritual phenomenon, it also has nothing to do with the church; it's a game of financial intelligence. The poor will always be majority, no matter how hard you try to reverse these trend because it takes more than common sense to make it really big in life. Making money is common sense, but unfortunately; common sense is not common. But the joy is that God is still the God of the rich and poor; and the rain or sun he created doesn't segregate between the rich and poor. So please stop hating on the rich, they struggled to get to where they are now.

Remember the book of proverbs says: "Seeth thou a man diligent in his works; he shall stand before kings, he shall not stand before vain men."

"Thou shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he that giveth thee the power to make wealth." - Deut 8: 18

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by Kudra: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Nigerian pastors are thieves and they spiritually brain wash their members. Why do they build Universities if truly God sent them to preach his words to people. What has University got to do with church? Its just a way of making money, even if they have to own university it shuld be very cheap and affordable for the poor members to be able to attend instead its even more expensive.
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by tefund(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2013

Type Price Owner

leave the bishop alone
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by tefund(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2013

Type Price Owner

leave the bishop alone
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by gerald28: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
stagger:

@ stagger, you are not making sense, are you telling that you pastor bought the three privet jets from the proceeds he made from his books you have to get your head examined, if you have nothing to say, please shot up..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by gerald28: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
stagger:

@ stagger, short up your mouth...you sound like someone who is under spell...
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by Trut(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
No kwams, i will buy my own jet soon.

--
Check out http://moneyreserve.net/?ref=Vicky

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by Trut(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2013

Type Price Owner

It's 4 private Jets, not 3 Jets
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by OIbhagui(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2013
Religion has damaged this country fundamentally because your ability to think properly is the first place that is destroyed by religion. There is a clear statistical link between the rise of poverty in Nigeria and the rise of materialism churches. You can check the Corporate Affairs Commission and the UNDP data for Nigeria from 1985 to today.

The "good deeds" described here is interesting as it is the same "good deeds" that prevails in poor Muslim societies which people refer to as feudalism and which is responsible for Northern Nigerian backwardness. The Catholic Church has been in existence continuously for 2000 years (the only institution to do so) and has the largest congregation of any singular institution in all of the world. It has priests in the deepest jungles of the world (have you heard of Rev. Fr Dennis Slattery?); it has more earnings than some countries, YET the Pope has neither a private jet nor a helicopter but borrows same from the Italian government. Maybe your pastors of materialism should take a cue from that.

I don't want commenting on national issues anymore as the generation that will understand me has yet to be born in Nigeria, but let me part with this quote:

Belief in the soul is a matter of faith,
not science. For the believer,
evidence is irrelevant. For the
scientist or skeptic trying to talk to a
believer, discussion is futile.

- Patrick Snyder

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by bibiji(f): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2013
DeCleff:

Shut up and stop displaying ignorance on rampage. Winners Chapel are helping milions out there to live a good life by providing financial assistance and material needs.

Though i worship with Christ Embassy, i respect ministers of God, especially Papa Oyedepo. To me, Papa's wealth is just starting because he's not richer than Nigeria and God said His people shall lend to nations but they will never borrow.

So stop the hatred based on jealousness rather tap into the anointing & flow in an unending prosperity.

God blessed Isaac and he became richer than the Philistine's economy but instead of the philistines to tap into the grace working in Isaac, they envied him and asked him to leave their country.

Be Warned!
God bless u
Re: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost by Kcfun(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2013
This post is giving me a big headache!!!the pastors among them are buznes man sha? May God judge all of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Make Money Using Spells / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.