Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Top 3 Most Visited Sites - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 3 Most Visited Sites (1079 Views)

The 3 Most Outstanding Features Of Latest Microsoft Office 2016 Package / Konga Now Most Visited Nigerian Site / The 1000 Most-visited Sites On The Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Most Visited Sites by oddysey(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2012
Hello folks.

Each time you log on to the internet, which 3(or more) are your "can't do without visiting sites" and why? Please share with us as you may be educating/exposing some of us to new interesting sites.

For me:

1. YAHOOMAIL.COM - To check my mails (obviously).
2. SAHARAREPORTERS.COM - They give you the news as it is, caring less whose ox is gored.
3. NAIRALAND.COM - Where else can one get news, education, intellectual interaction & of course a bit of bashing all on one site. (In fact, I'm getting set for one already.)

Okay people, let's hear yours.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Visited Sites by femi4: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
Yahoomail
Mail.google
Facebook
Re: Top 3 Most Visited Sites by mavtrevor(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
I visit the following sites

Facebook.com
Netmediablog.com
Yahoo
Re: Top 3 Most Visited Sites by bloglover(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
1. google.com- for the latest searches for anything u cam think of 2. nairaland.com- for the latest news of different categories and 3. confirmtricks..com-for the latest free browsing cheats of any network u can think of grin
Re: Top 3 Most Visited Sites by olempe(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Facebook.com
nairaland.com
myoddnews..com
Re: Top 3 Most Visited Sites by joecook1985(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
1st place for google of course smiley

Facebook and Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

ICT / MTN 7.5gb For Just 2k / Urgent Help: Steps To Reset/format Levono Desktop Pc To Factory Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.