Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,501 members, 7,975,033 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary (4108 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
obadiah777: A HUMBLE SPIRIT. WHO TOLD YOU GANDHI WAS A HUMBLE GUY ? THE GUY WAS A SELF SERVING MAN WHO STARTED HIS CRUSADE BECAUSE HE GOT KICKED OFF A TRAIN BY WHITE PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA. HE FELT THAT BLACKS ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVED SUCH TREATMENT NOT INDIANS. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A HUMBLE GUY TO YOU ?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS URUGUAYAN IS A HUMBLE GUY ? HUMILITY IS NOT IN LACK OF MATERIAL POSSESSIONS. HUMILITY IS IN YOUR SPIRIT.

okay and what is this spirit?
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MrAnony1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are not alone in such a dubious observation. In fact your main man, Anony, said that I am very illogical and mature. Unfortunately for him, he had to change his mind when he met me. He agreed that I'm very intelligent after meeting me in person.

Call me the atheist boss cool
Lol, I see my endorsement means a lot to you........now please try and live up to it for your sake.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by tobechi74: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
TOBECHIS VERDICT

DIS is a disgrace to those of us who proudly cal ourself christians.

We are only christians in words but not in heart and action

we are nt acting lyk christ..

This is a chalenge to we christians to retrace such christ lyk attitude.

If we continue to b hypocrites, we may end up ocupyin d larger part of hell

atheist, non christians, and others may end up making heaven.

D choice is in ours to make.

COURT ARISE
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
tobechi74: TOBECHIS VERDICT

DIS is a disgrace to those of us who proudly cal ourself christians.

We are only christians in words but not in heart and action

we are nt acting lyk christ..

This is a chalenge to we christians to retrace such christ lyk attitude.

If we continue to b hypocrites, we may end up ocupyin d larger part of hell

atheist, non christians, and others may end up making heaven.

D choice is in ours to make.

COURT ARISE
Finally, some fresh air...
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
Go!
The Uruguayans are news, not just for football ... (Lol)
José Mujica was a guerrilla. He belonged to a famous guerrilla group called "Tupamaros" which appeared in the late '60s and '70s.
José Mujica spent 12 years imprisoned by the military dictatorship of the time, and today is the president of the republic.
The "Broad Front", a coalition of leftist parties, Mujica achieved with a second term of government in 2010.
José Mujica lives on a small farm, producing flowers, and his life is exactly as explained at the beginning of the thread.
After this second period inzquierda government, the country has made great progress economically, almost can be said that there is no corruption (very serious problem in countries such as Argentina).
And if, indeed, Mujica is an atheist ...
I'm under the orders to report, what the brothers want to know about this topic.

Thank you for the beautiful thread, dear friend MacDaddy01
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ptolomeus: Go!
The Uruguayans are news, not just for football ... (Lol)
José Mujica was a guerrilla. He belonged to a famous guerrilla group called "Tupamaros" which appeared in the late '60s and '70s.
José Mujica spent 12 years imprisoned by the military dictatorship of the time, and today is the president of the republic.
The "Broad Front", a coalition of leftist parties, Mujica achieved with a second term of government in 2010.
José Mujica lives on a small farm, producing flowers, and his life is exactly as explained at the beginning of the thread.
After this second period inzquierda government, the country has made great progress economically, almost can be said that there is no corruption (very serious problem in countries such as Argentina).
And if, indeed, Mujica is an atheist ...
I'm under the orders to report, what the brothers want to know about this topic.

Thank you for the beautiful thread, dear friend MacDaddy01

Jose Mujica es genial
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
obadiah777: ITS GOING TO TAKE NOTHING SHORT OF A WAR TO ELIMINATE ALL YOU DEMONIC AND ATHEIST CONTROLLERS OF THE WORLD. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGGEDON. IT IS A NECESSARY EVIL. WITHOUT WAR THERE CANT BE ULTIMATE PEACE. YOU DEMONS HAVE YOUR CLAWS SO DEEP IN THIS WORLD THAT IT WILL ONLY TAKE A WAR TO UNCLASP YOUR FINGERS FROM ITS DEADLY GRIP ON THE WORLD. THE REAL CONTROLLERS OF THIS WORLD SYSTEM ? THE ROCKEFELLERS, OPENHEIMERS, DUPONTS, GETTY, ETC ETC ? ? ? ALL ATHEISTS

Mhhh ...
Is it a sin to have an atheist president?
Declare war on someone for having a president Urugay atheist?
You believe that the president of Uruguay is a person of power?
You suffer from bigotry, ignorance and lack of humility.

I am not an atheist, but I voted Mujica.
A Mujica Catholics voted for him, atheists, Christians, Buddhists ... Mujica was elected by his virtues, not for their religious beliefs.
You mix politics with religion.
You're a fanatic

my respects
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Jose Mujica es genial
Jajaja!
En realidad Mujica es un "LOCO LINDO".
One need not be religious to be honest.
Religion has nothing to do with honesty.
Your article is very good, dear friend!
Vamo' arriba la celeste!
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Well, just a comment to illustrate the figure of Mujica.

Mujica was a revolutionary, he spent 12 years in prison by a military dictatorship. His wife, Lucia Topolansky, also a member of the revolutionary movement.
He was released with the return of democracy in the 80's.
In those 12 years in prison, long time was confined to the bottom of a well.
José Mujica served as Senator, and since 2006 as President of the Republic.
It is astonishing that a man who was in such terrible conditions, he is integrated into society without hatred, and, crucially, without petty ambitions.
I bear witness that says Mac Daddy01, he is an atheist.
My respect and affection to all.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by wiegraf: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
@pot, let me just hammer this in again, Uruguay, you guys elected an atheist... Even in the US of A that is considered impossible atm. There are lots of atheist leaders, but I wouldn't have expected one from your region (I don't know much about the region though, I'm definitely ignorant there, just using the media's portrayal) except for maybe argentina, with its desire to pass itself off as european (I used to live there so very long ago, I can barely remember it though, but excellent memories). You must be mighty proud that your people can put aside petty differences and vote the right man for the job, regardless of personal beliefs (and other inane $hit)

Seriously, 9ja bros, we should be looking to split up, like yesterday...
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Dipwater(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2012
"Without war there can't be ultimate peace" coming from the one and only buzugee aka obadiah

Friend I have peace in my life ,pls I wuld luv to tap from ur wisdom,kindly explain to me how war could lead to "ultimate peace" thank u
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by ijawkid(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Dipwater: "Without war there can't be ultimate peace" coming from the one and only buzugee aka obadiah

Friend I have peace in my life ,pls I wuld luv to tap from ur wisdom,kindly explain to me how war could lead to "ultimate peace" thank u

The war of the great day of Yahweh.....

That War is what will bring about absolute peace...

It won't be fought by humans.....Yahweh and his king designate(Yehshua a.k.a Jesus) will be the ones battling it out.....

World rulers and there governments would be broken and crushed to pieces......

That war would bring lasting benefits to those who had done the will of Jesus's Father,but would Bring annihilation on those who do not Love God......
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

It won't be fought by humans.....Yahweh and his king designate(Yehshua a.k.a Jesus) will be the ones battling it out.....

That war would bring lasting benefits to those who had done the will of Jesus's Father,but would Bring annihilation on those who do not Love God......

You and buzugee aka obadiah are psychopaths.

You are sick. You want war. You want people to suffer for peace.

Notice the bold part. Wht makes you think that buddhists, atheists, agnostics, deists etc need annihilation? You support that? We must love your god that we dont believe in or else be annihilated?

You are sick. So because you were born into christianity, yu believe that you should have more rights than others? Unbelievers should be annihilated? How about people born in india who are hindus, or in Jpapan who become bhuddist or Europe who become atheists? They are unlucky not to live near christians and should be annihilated?

You disgust me. In the UK most people will ignore you and avoid people like you for the sick freaks you are.

Unfortuntely, in Nigeria where stupi.dity reigns supremme, you ares een to be normal with you apocalypictic nonsense
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by ijawkid(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are sick. You want war. You want people to suffer for peace.

Notice the bold part. Wht makes you think that buddhists, atheists, agnostics, deists etc need annihilation? You support that? We must love your god that we dont believe in or else be annihilated?

You are sick. So because you were born into christianity, yu believe that you should have more rights than others? Unbelievers should be annihilated? How about people born in india who are hindus, or in Jpapan who become bhuddist or Europe who become atheists? They are unlucky not to live near christians and should be annihilated?

You disgust me. In the UK most people will ignore you and avoid people like you for the sick freaks you are.

Unfortuntely, in Nigeria where stupi.dity reigns supremme, you ares een to be normal with you apocalypictic nonsense

Don't get too worked up bro...
Its gonna be a spiritual war.....Yahweh and His son and the angels would be the one fighting that war....

I don't have to pick up arms...:-).....

Get ready!!!!......

That war is imminent

1 Like

Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Don't get too worked up bro...
Its gonna be a spiritual war.....Yahweh and His son and the angels would be the one fighting that war....

I don't have to pick up arms...:-).....

Get ready!!!!......

That war is imminent

Go and kill yourself. The world would be better off without wicked people like you who want the non-christians to suffer.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by ijawkid(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Go and kill yourself. The world would be better off without wicked people like you who want the non-christians to suffer.

Lol......

That's Yahwehs will bro....

That's why we say""repent""......

1 Like

Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Dipwater: "Without war there can't be ultimate peace" coming from the one and only buzugee aka obadiah

SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE LIKE THAT PROVERBIAL OSTRICH THAT BURIES ITS HEAD IN THE SAND. SO LONG AS I HAVE PEACE, FORK THE REST OF THE WORLD. WELL I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BROTHER BUT YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS THE WEAKEST LINK. YOUR PEACE IS ONLY AS SERENE AS THE MOST HECTIC PLACE IN THIS WORLD. YOU CANT EXIST AMIDST CHAOS AND EXPECT TO BE AT PEACE. THE S-HIT WILL SPILL OVER TO YOU ANYTIME. I AM TALKING ABOUT ULTIMATE WORLD PEACE. PEACE FOR ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH. THIS IS THE PEACE WHICH YOU NEED WAR TO ACHIEVE. THE SATANIC RULERS OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT VOLUNTARILY GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR KINGDOMS. YOU HAVE TO PRY THEIR COLD DEAD HANDS AWAY FROM THE WORLD. THATS ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. IT STARTS IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT, THE MIDDLE EAST THAT IS. THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK ( ISRAEL ) WILL DRAW THEM OUT AFTER WHICH ALL THE HEATHENS WILL GATHER ROUND ABOUT AND BEND THE BOW. ITS BASICALLY AN IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE, EACH MAN BROUGHT DOWN BY THE HANDS OF HIS OWN BROTHER. AND THEN WE EMERGE AFTER THAT TO THE FEAST OF THE LAMB TO FEAST ON THE DEAD BODIES OF THE KINGS AND THE RULERS OF THIS EARTH. ITS ABOUT TO START BRAH, BRACE YOURSELF. THIS THANG IS STARTING AS WE SPEAK. EVEN THE SPIRIT OF GOD JUMPED ON AHMEDDINEJAD WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING AT THE UN. HE ANNOUNCED IT, WATER DONE ALREADY TURNED TO BLOOD, THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING, WE AT THE END. TIME FOR THE DEAD TO GET JUDGED AND FOR THE BELIEVERS TO GET REWARDED grin
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......

That's Yahwehs will bro....

That's why we say""repent""......

It's easy for you to laugh at death isnt it?

Thank the spaghetti monster that I live in a place where people like you are classed as freaks.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I NEED YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO I CAN COME CUT YOUR NECK WITH THE TWO EDGED SWORD angry , THE WORD THAT IS ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) grin
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE LIKE THAT PROVERBIAL OSTRICH THAT BURIES ITS HEAD IN THE SAND. SO LONG AS I HAVE PEACE, FORK THE REST OF THE WORLD. WELL I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BROTHER BUT YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS THE WEAKEST LINK. YOUR PEACE IS ONLY AS SERENE AS THE MOST HECTIC PLACE IN THIS WORLD. YOU CANT EXIST AMIDST CHAOS AND EXPECT TO BE AT PEACE. THE S-HIT WILL SPILL OVER TO YOU ANYTIME. I AM TALKING ABOUT ULTIMATE WORLD PEACE. PEACE FOR ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH. THIS IS THE PEACE WHICH YOU NEED WAR TO ACHIEVE. THE SATANIC RULERS OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT VOLUNTARILY GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR KINGDOMS. YOU HAVE TO PRY THEIR COLD DEAD HANDS AWAY FROM THE WORLD. THATS ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. IT STARTS IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT, THE MIDDLE EAST THAT IS. THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK ( ISRAEL ) WILL DRAW THEM OUT AFTER WHICH ALL THE HEATHENS WILL GATHER ROUND ABOUT AND BEND THE BOW. ITS BASICALLY AN IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE, EACH MAN BROUGHT DOWN BY THE HANDS OF HIS OWN BROTHER. AND THEN WE EMERGE AFTER THAT TO THE FEAST OF THE LAMB TO FEAST ON THE DEAD BODIES OF THE KINGS AND THE RULERS OF THIS EARTH. ITS ABOUT TO START BRAH, BRACE YOURSELF. THIS THANG IS STARTING AS WE SPEAK. EVEN THE SPIRIT OF GOD JUMPED ON AHMEDDINEJAD WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING AT THE UN. HE ANNOUNCED IT, WATER DONE ALREADY TURNED TO BLOOD, THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING, WE AT THE END. TIME FOR THE DEAD TO GET JUDGED AND FOR THE BELIEVERS TO GET REWARDED grin

You could die tommorow and no rapture for you.

#Obadiah debunked.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

LOGICBOY WILL BE THROWN INTO THE DANK MUSTY PITS OF HELL ALONG WITH HIS SATANIC BUDDIES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2012
MacDaddy01:

It's easy for you to laugh at death isnt it?

Thank the spaghetti monster that I live in a place where people like you are classed as freaks.
THAT PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE. THE ONLY SAFE PLACE TO BE WILL BE AFRICA. IF I WAS AN ATHEIST I WOULD BE RELOCATING TO AFRICA RIGHT NOW SO YOU DONT END UP CATCHING NUKES. COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Dipwater(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE LIKE THAT PROVERBIAL OSTRICH THAT BURIES ITS HEAD IN THE SAND. SO LONG AS I HAVE PEACE, FORK THE REST OF THE WORLD. WELL I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BROTHER BUT YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS THE WEAKEST LINK. YOUR PEACE IS ONLY AS SERENE AS THE MOST HECTIC PLACE IN THIS WORLD. YOU CANT EXIST AMIDST CHAOS AND EXPECT TO BE AT PEACE. THE S-HIT WILL SPILL OVER TO YOU ANYTIME. I AM TALKING ABOUT ULTIMATE WORLD PEACE. PEACE FOR ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH. THIS IS THE PEACE WHICH YOU NEED WAR TO ACHIEVE. THE SATANIC RULERS OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT VOLUNTARILY GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR KINGDOMS. YOU HAVE TO PRY THEIR COLD DEAD HANDS AWAY FROM THE WORLD. THATS ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. IT STARTS IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT, THE MIDDLE EAST THAT IS. THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK ( ISRAEL ) WILL DRAW THEM OUT AFTER WHICH ALL THE HEATHENS WILL GATHER ROUND ABOUT AND BEND THE BOW. ITS BASICALLY AN IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE, EACH MAN BROUGHT DOWN BY THE HANDS OF HIS OWN BROTHER. AND THEN WE EMERGE AFTER THAT TO THE FEAST OF THE LAMB TO FEAST ON THE DEAD BODIES OF THE KINGS AND THE RULERS OF THIS EARTH. ITS ABOUT TO START BRAH, BRACE YOURSELF. THIS THANG IS STARTING AS WE SPEAK. EVEN THE SPIRIT OF GOD JUMPED ON AHMEDDINEJAD WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING AT THE UN. HE ANNOUNCED IT, WATER DONE ALREADY TURNED TO BLOOD, THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING, WE AT THE END. TIME FOR THE DEAD TO GET JUDGED AND FOR THE BELIEVERS TO GET REWARDED grin

Friend,so ur god wuld restore peace back to the world. okay o. Well my understanding of the word peace is quite diFfrnt 4rm yurs
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dipwater:

Friend,so ur god wuld restore peace back to the world. okay o. Well my understanding of the word peace is quite diFfrnt 4rm yurs
How so, mi compadre Dipwater.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by MacDaddy01: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: THAT PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE. THE ONLY SAFE PLACE TO BE WILL BE AFRICA. IF I WAS AN ATHEIST I WOULD BE RELOCATING TO AFRICA RIGHT NOW SO YOU DONT END UP CATCHING NUKES. COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

Relocate to africa so that brainwashed christains and muslims can kill me?
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
wiegraf: @pot, let me just hammer this in again, Uruguay, you guys elected an atheist... Even in the US of A that is considered impossible atm. There are lots of atheist leaders, but I wouldn't have expected one from your region (I don't know much about the region though, I'm definitely ignorant there, just using the media's portrayal) except for maybe argentina, with its desire to pass itself off as european (I used to live there so very long ago, I can barely remember it though, but excellent memories). You must be mighty proud that your people can put aside petty differences and vote the right man for the job, regardless of personal beliefs (and other inane $hit)

Seriously, 9ja bros, we should be looking to split up, like yesterday...
Thank you dear friend for your comment.
Uruguay is a secular state. All religions are freely practiced. In Uruguay we do not give more importance to the religious beliefs of a President, because the president can not make religious comments.
Argentina and Uruguay are countries with similar customs, but in essence we are very different. I believe (very respectfully) that Argentina has not been able to improve their level of corruption.
Very few blacks living in Argentina, and that is a very sad historical explanation ...
My warmest regards!
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Relocate to africa so that brainwashed christains and muslims can kill me?
BETTER TO GET KILLED BY BRAINWASHED CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS THAN BY 1000000 DEGREE CENTIGRADE NUKES. ITS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS IF YOU ASK ME.
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Mhhh ...
Is it a sin to have an atheist president?
Declare war on someone for having a president Urugay atheist?
You believe that the president of Uruguay is a person of power?
You suffer from bigotry, ignorance and lack of humility.

I am not an atheist, but I voted Mujica.
A Mujica Catholics voted for him, atheists, Christians, Buddhists ... Mujica was elected by his virtues, not for their religious beliefs.
You mix politics with religion.
You're a fanatic

my respects
JAJAJAJAJAAJAJA
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

LOL
Bravo!
That is a religion of LOVE AND PEACE
LOL!
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by wiegraf: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:
All religions are freely practiced. In Uruguay we do not give more importance to the religious beliefs of a President, because the president can not make religious comments.
That could happen in 9ja. The sun would have died out by then, taking this planet with it, but 9ja could exist on a spaceship or another planet. Maybe then our people could learn to separate government from religion.

Ptolomeus:
Very few blacks living in Argentina, and that is a very sad historical explanation ...
Heh heh we were considered exotic, my hair puzzling. Women constantly feeling my hair...

Warm regards
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Ptolomeus(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: BETTER TO GET KILLED BY BRAINWASHED CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS THAN BY 1000000 DEGREE CENTIGRADE NUKES. ITS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS IF YOU ASK ME.
My friend
Here is a very clear conclusion ... that should make you proud.

While religious fanatics threaten to wars and massacres, while Christians and Muslims yearn for war and destruction, people like Mujica (atheist, right?) After 12 years of being buried him in a well, becomes President, donates his salary and governs his people without hatred or rancor ... with love and commitment!
What is the conclusion?
My friend ... I think this has become very clear.
Warm regards!
Y... vamo' arriba la celeste!

Saludos de Mujica para ti !
Re: The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:
My friend
Here is a very clear conclusion ... that should make you proud.

While religious fanatics threaten to wars and massacres, while Christians and Muslims yearn for war and destruction, people like Mujica (atheist, right?) After 12 years of being buried him in a well, becomes President, donates his salary and governs his people without hatred or rancor ... with love and commitment!
What is the conclusion?
My friend ... I think this has become very clear.
Warm regards!
Y... vamo' arriba la celeste!

Saludos de Mujica para ti !

I DONT KNOW THE MAN. MAYBE WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE YOU WILL FIND OUT HE HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS ? WHO KNOWS EH ? HAS HE MADE THE LIFE OF BLACK URUGUAYANS AS GOOD AS THE REST ? CUZ I KNOW PLENTY RASISTA IN SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA. BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN SLUMS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence / Single Cell To Multi-cell Evolution Has Been Observed In Real Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.