Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential (1007 Views)

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? / Acres Of Land At Denro (10 Mins Drive 4rm Berger) Behind River Valley Estate pix / Land At Denro - Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by bluezeski(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
3Qtr plot piece of land at Denro Ojodu (the road to Ishashi Akute). inside an estate behind the Assemblies of God Church Denro - 10 minutes Drive to Ojodu Berger) It is in L-form and can comfortably take a 3 bedroom duplex with a car park ( a fence foundation has been completed on it). It is in high topography, good for residential.

I need only N3.2m

Call: Ik - 08090689955
Re: 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by Afrilogistics: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
N1.5m is the most i can offer you for that location.
Re: 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by bluezeski(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Afrilogistics: N1.5m is the most i can offer you for that location.

I assure u that you cannot get half-a-plot of that value there, even if it is to be sandfilled or close to the usual overflowing ogun river.
Re: 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by atuagbo: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
bluezeski: 3Qtr plot piece of land at Denro Ojodu (the road to Ishashi Akute). inside an estate behind the Assemblies of God Church Denro - 10 minutes Drive to Ojodu Berger) It is in L-form and can comfortably take a 3 bedroom duplex with a car park ( a fence foundation has been completed on it). It is in high topography, good for residential.

I need only N3.2m

Call: Ik - 08090689955

Do you mean 3plots and Qtr? Explain and give the last price.
Re: 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by bluezeski(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
atuagbo:

Do you mean 3plots and Qtr? Explain and give the last price.

3Qtr plot means 75% of a full plot ( 25% short of a full plot) pits in an L-shape. Divide a full plot into 4 parts. 3 parts of it is 3Qtr. I hope this is clear now. My last price for it is N3m. A full plot in this area sells between N5m and N7million
Re: 3qtr Plot Piece Of Land At Denro Ojodu - Good For Residential by bluezeski(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
still available... reduced to N3m (NO agent fees!!)

still available...

still available...

(1) (Reply)

I / TO LET: 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX AT OMOLE PHASE 2 . ....... 800K,1YEAR RENT / Urgent Need Of A 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.