Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:24 AM

His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. (2516 Views)

Help!!! It'z Me Killing Me Inside / My Advice His greatest undoing. / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2012
Amya walai that your bestie is more demented than the said man.

She gives a graphic description of how she'll step on his head for hours till it looks like mashed potatoes, like wtf? I say run from that your friend sef, she has found her match undecided.

They are both sickos.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by pendo89(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2012
freecocoa: Amya walai that your bestie is more demented than the said man.

She gives a graphic description of how she'll step on his head for hours till it looks like mashed potatoes, like wtf? I say run from that your friend sef, she has found her match undecided.

They are both sickos.

grin grin grin Thought the same.Reading the graphic description alone made me feel like puking.Extremely nauseating what your friend and his guy discuss over dinner. undecided

Am tempted to believe what Ileke said;
Ileke-IdI:
Until he starts fantasizing about murdering her. . . .

Sounds like a movie I once watched.Just getting the stage ready.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by UnknownT: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
So has ur bestie killed him?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by ogaprime(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amya:
Much earlier in the year, my bestie met a german man on dating site. The typical tall, blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan. Very striking man. He works in a company that makes space shuttles and he's well paid and just 34 years old. Over the past few months she'd paid him a visit in germany. They are quite a great match, and love each other so much. They are planning to get married.

Recently she confided in me that her boyfriend always fantasizes of her killing him and making a clean escape, and it was like his biggest turn on because he wasn't particularly the kinky kind of man.

At first, she dismissed it as a light joke and even joined him to create numerous mystery-novel worthy ways of killing him in the most gruesome way and making a clean break without getting caught.

Lately however, she says she's getting really worried that he might actually believe she was really going to murder him and the thought of that alone has intensified the feelings he has for her. Which is really weird. Like he is really pushing to do so.

Few days ago, he told her he was an Indigo child with a strong psychic ability to see the future ( which was confirmed by his family) and he's seen that she'll kill him. But he's accepted it as part of his destiny and she should too.

I told her he was psycho and he might be a serial killer, and that she should run for her dear life. What do you think?

Dis is 2014, update please...

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. / Any Girl That Is Above 30 Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.