Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People (1483 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Tonia Ferrari: My ‘Honey Pot’ Is Not For Public Use (picture) / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Back in the 90's I was a claro-man as we used to call it and remember a day after smoking weed, I was trying to update myself by listening to the 4pm.Radio nIgeria news. If anyone if familiar with the news intro-jingle, you will know its like a repeatition of a drumming sound. That said afternoon because I was high, it was as though the sound was not going to stop ; I thought,with all my parents have sacrificially invested in me, this is how I am going to go mad. Not to create attention, I left the room.what a relief I was still sane afterall *if you think say I stop, na lie* I continued smoking till 98 when God delivered me.
I had some friends who indulge in same : one jump from their 3storey building because his mum almost found out that he was a junky, and the other the last time I saw him was controlling trafic, even without been a traffick warden in Uselu-Share.

House, does anyone have experiences or stories that can help to let people know about the havoc weed can cause to their lives? Please share
Re: Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People by ochukoccna: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2012
House, does anyone have experiences or stories that can help to let people know about the havoc weed can cause to their lives? Please share
Things weed does into people
Hun!
1 just has to visit Yaba left to understand better
For those who blaze [if you must], moderation is key wink kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People by Dahbutter(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Y is this in celebrity section, it should be in health

(1) (Reply)

Sharon George / Pics Of Sergey Brin, Google Co-founder / Nigerian Idol 3 Finale; Femi Kuti, D'banj, Omawumi, All Hail Moses [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.