Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 AM

Beware Of Scammers Called "Soft Loan For Nigerians) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Scammers Called "Soft Loan For Nigerians) (825 Views)

Access Loan For Personal/buisness / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Soft Loan For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers Called "Soft Loan For Nigerians) by temmythe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys, please beware of scammers.
i need a soft loan urgently and badly and so i got this blog online "http://softloansfornigerians.gnbo.com.ng/home". I called the phone number ( 08079860839) found on the blog and i was told by the guy that picked up that i need to pay in #2,500 for form as against #1000 stated on the blog.
because of my dire need of the loan, i went to pay in almost immediately and i called him to inform him. He said he was going to bring in the form for me to fill and i should gt 2 Guarantors with a utility bill. Unfortunately that was the last time i was able to reach the guy .... his either not picking up or his phone switched off. I'm sure that's how this guy has been collection 2500 from people.

I've learnt my lessons in a big way. sometimes when in need of things, we seems not to think right, cos the handwriting was clear on the wall.
Re: Beware Of Scammers Called "Soft Loan For Nigerians) by Esiere: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2013
pele. It is well. Hope u got the loan elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

11 Nigerians Make Forbes’ Africa’s 40 Richest List •dangote Leads Again / Fish Farmers Please Help Me / Need To Know If Anyone Has Invested In Goldwise Nigerria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.