Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,827 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

... - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (30478 Views)

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / How Much Card Do You Recharge In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Oleros: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shalomé: Cool....i'm really enjoying thier use 100# and get 500# PROMO

Not true in my case. I loaded N100.00, testing their sincerity, and I wasn't given 1% bonus not to mention 500% bonus
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
@Olerus, you have to use up to 100 or more on local call before u are entitled to the 500% bonus.

I hope there network will be good during those period of there yeye promo
Re: ... by Lero15(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: Their network is really bad especially when making calls in the evening/night. All these their freebies sef! What still baffles me is the "recharge 200naira and win an aeroplane! What da........... undecided
I guess u r frm Lag
Re: ... by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
since MTN began all this bogus promos, calling on their network has been very difficult with the voice clarity pretty distorted.
Re: ... by EmmyDe25(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2012
berem: Their network is really bad especially when making calls in the evening/night. All these their freebies sef! What still baffles me is the "recharge 200naira and win an aeroplane! What da........... undecided
Come my skul u'l be sori if ur usin MTN.. To receive a cal u'l hv to run out to hv an uninterruptd conversatn. Now sef, caln 4d past 3 days is more lyk u atemptin to climb everest. Neva fell 4 any of dia packages. They are rip-offs. Its bin Oluwashinji reportin live frm ABU Zaria, insyd Icsa/Ramat hostel.
Re: ... by bankers: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2012
MTN another way we Endanger your life!!!
Re: ... by blender1: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
I know MTN still remain d market leader in all network in Nigeria.
Re: ... by Hardfact: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Not just about hating/dissing. The bitter truth is: the more grounds mtn loses while others gain, the better for Nigerian s as it forces the telcos to focus more on giving better quality services to get competitive edge rather than merely hope on their subscriber base. This's one fact which most Nigerians clinging unto MTN cos sub.base fail 2 understand. Besides MTN is the last ntw that's really bothered about making their customers happy or standardizing their services as in other climes!
And by the way, if other ntws were not as in the past there'll be no pressure on MTN to improve.
Re: ... by nextor(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2012
I over heard this morning on radio that the loading of the MTN recharge bonus is deffrence pls can any body tell me the code ,
Re: ... by igubesteve(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2012
Hahahahahaha it a great fun.Bt it not a wast for them bco's their things is going back to them.
Re: ... by Jaideyone(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2012
i was suposed to subscribe on saturday but i suspended it till this morning. There's no bonus anywhere. Lol
Re: ... by jinks83: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2012
MTN is fake and will always remain most fraudulent network in this country! Where is the bonus? I recharged 1500 this morning but no bonus!!!
Re: ... by yhemini: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2012
hello people, are we loading d card d normal way or are we adding any code or sending any msg 2 any short code? urgent reply plsssssssss.
Re: ... by mecussey(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Well, this is not working yet and I think is fake. The 500 percent is again fraud, they were sincere initially but now increased the timing. You make a 100 naira call and they will tell you that you have spent 10 naira. All the same, biz is not easy, I wish Nigerial will give them electricity 1st
Re: ... by naijaobi(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2012
Use *888*recharge pin#
Re: ... by aieromon(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2012
Any testimonies?
Re: ... by akpunku1: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2012
anybody tried this yet?
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Re: ... by Serendipity: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2012
jinks83: MTN is fake and will always remain most fraudulent network in this country! Where is the bonus? I recharged 1500 this morning but no bonus!!!
Are you that naive and gullible. I mean you should have known better. When I first saw this on the home page, I knew that it was spurious as it didn't issue from a reliable source. At any rate, you have lost nothing since the money is still on your line, it's just that maybe you would have used it for something more important.
Aside: I hate all these promos on an abysmal network. Why give us bonuses we can't use efficiently? As in the network is frustrating and all these promos strains the already congested and derelict network.
I prefer to be paying for the calls I make and receive a good service instead of this bunkum.
Gosh, balderdash!
Re: ... by akpunku1: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2012
trae_z: First testimony. It reads:

Your recharge of N1500 was successful. You've received N1500.00 MTN2MTN calls valid for 30 days! Dial *559# to see

Since nobody else so far has been successful i guess the promo only pertains to those who received the sms informing them some days back. My bad for the misinformation. F**ck MTN anyway.

The phone i used to snap this has a cracked screen so snaps are now scrappy, plus the phone i recharged with is a basic phone.

are you subscribed to mtn target? The 500% promo
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2012
Re: ... by akpunku1: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2012
^^ alright, well i didnt recieve the sms and i haven't rechaged yet. I'l do that soon.
Re: ... by Serendipity: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2012
trae_z: First testimony. It reads:

Your recharge of N1500 was successful. You've received N1500.00 MTN2MTN calls valid for 30 days! Dial *559# to see

Since nobody else so far has been successful i guess the promo only pertains to those who received the sms informing them some days back. My bad for the misinformation. F**ck MTN anyway.

The phone i used to snap this has a cracked screen so snaps are now scrappy, plus the phone i recharged with is a basic phone.
Who is this dolt and wuss?
You are the person that posted this misleading and specious gibberish. At the same time you are the ONLY person that received the bonus. What do you take Nairalanders for? Go to hell. Dimwit. Gosh!
Re: ... by Serendipity: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2012
trae_z: yes i am, i did so by dialing *507#

Presently sef i have N600 bonus from the 500% thingy (My daily target is 120) and N1500 from this double recharge October 1st thing, in addition to my normal credit of over N1500.

Just tested it and they first deducted from the N600, leaving the N1500 for further use. Cool.
Who is this dolt and wuss?
You are the person that posted this misleading and specious gibberish. At the same time you are the ONLY person that received the bonus. What do you take Nairalanders for? Go to hell. Dimwit. Gosh!
Re: ... by seggyyoke(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Pls, I loaded 1500, I didn't get any bonus ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.