Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,211 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

Yoruba Man And Love Of Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoruba Man And Love Of Party (1184 Views)

We Are Family (A One Direction Comedy And Love Story) / Latest Nigerian Jokes And Love Quotes With Love&laff / 9ja Police And Love Of Money, Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by izenco2005(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
Old Yoruba man on his bed called his son:&. my son go and sell dat empty land and close my account and bring all de money here , de guy was happy hoping dat his father wanted to settle himcheesy . He came back with 2 million, the man collected de money and ask his son go out their call the committees that will see about they drink, food, music, etc, son was so curious and ask his father are u preparing for your burial when your are still alive.sad his father look at him and laugh, no my son I want to do the biggest party in town before I die. They guy faintcry
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by achi4u(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Oh! the guy faint? he's not serious ni.If I were him I will plan and dupe my father,when he dies of heart_attack I'll use part of the money and bury him.grin
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: Oh! the guy faint? he's not serious ni.If I were him I will plan and dupe my father,when he dies of heart_attack I'll use part of the money and bury him.grin

Evil dat men do lives before them!
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by achi4u(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Evil dat men do lives before them!
my guy is not evil am only trying to secure my future....my inheritance!
the st.upid party is even more evil though!
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by VOfficialR(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: my guy is not evil am only trying to secure my future....my inheritance!
your inheritance is never what you don't work for. and even if you successfuly dupe him of that.... 2million can't take you nowhere and you'll end up squandering it in a more silly way.
have you ever read of people who have 'a secured future'? 2 million is nothing!!! and atop of that, this thinking of yours can never bring no good.

why will Nigeria be better with these kinds of thinking

i want to believe that's just a joke.
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by ikisehchuks(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: my guy is not evil am only trying to secure my future....my inheritance!
abi
Re: Yoruba Man And Love Of Party by izenco2005(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
achi4u: Oh! the guy faint? he's not serious ni.If I were him I will plan and dupe my father,when he dies of heart_attack I'll use part of the money and bury him.grin
God is watching u grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Most Handsome?? / Akpos, The Houseboy / Jokes: Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.