Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,791 members, 7,921,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29570 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by DukeNija(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Liyel Imoke of Cross River state.
Intelligent and eloquent
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by FKO1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
ibori (d☼∏┬ ∂sk me y
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by udoitam(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is the correct order;
1. Godswill Akpabio
2. Peter Obi
3. Babangida Aliu
4.Olusegun Mimiko
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by doublecross(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
you are a smeagol......how could you even think of that name (amaechi)?
okosodo: Oshiomole fashola akpabio amaechi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Steveonyekachi: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls don't mention Rochas here..he has not started anywhere

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by deletrue: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
i think the top most should be udeaghan of delta state. You cannot even see him anywhere in the public or occassions apart from those that concerns him extremely. Such a powerful speaker. What he does is to go straight to the airport with two small armoured cars one behind and another in front flies and come home straight. No other things borders this man. Am not from delta. But Of truth, that how it is.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by remmyton(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Oga, take am ezzi abeg

Na u suppose take am easy, y u no wan allow people make their own ranking, must they agree with you? I am sure u must be sadistic n foul mouthed
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by CzarChris(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Okorocha wins the most sugar coated tongue governor award for me ooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Ogbeni rauf
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Grazza: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
How troubling it is that a clown titled Sub-Zero can initiate such a ridiculous and tasteless thread? How can your subject add value to my logical capabilities when you ask questions fit for elementary school kids using this forum? Don't allow the gods of progress tag you as redundant and obstinate in your reasoning. Lets use this forum to build our mindsets and not kid around with trivia and nonsensical threads.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by obicentlis: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sentiment apart, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is the best. He tongue is sweet coated, he can convince even the devil to believe him with his intellectual power. Fashola is well articulated then others follow!

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by drshrewd: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
obicentlis: Sentiment apart, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is the best. He tongue is sweet coated, he can convince even the devil to believe him with his intellectual power. Fashola is well articulated then others follow!
mehn u'r rigth that dude is just a motivational speaker
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by ba7man(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee intelligency. Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.
With the level of problems he's faced with and the ones he's tackled so far......It will b right to say he's intelligent. Even if the public doesn't fully approve of some of his tactics the way he presents his point of view is unrivalled in our present political scene. What problems are d other Governors tackling that makes them sooo intelligent??
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Hearme(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Most eloquent is Segun Oni(Ekiti)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by olivertwist: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Let me see...

1. Fashola

2. Fayemi

3. Chime

4. Fashola

I only listen to Oshiomole whenever he talks about fuel subsidy or labour. And I listen to Okorocha anytime I want to have a good laugh. However,both are in my good book.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Default01: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
I wil go 4 Dr uduaghan of delta state
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee [size=18pt]intelligency.[/size] Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.

No wonder
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !

The same Peter Obi that speaks like he swallowed a cat? Or rather he meows like a cat

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
dayokanu:

The same Peter Obi that speaks like he swallowed a cat? Or rather he meows like a cat
ATURU OHIA!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by olaezebala: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
hakuna matata: 1. Fashola

2. Oshiomole

3. Aregbesola undecided

4. Amaechi / Okorocha

U got to be joking by writing Ogbeni Aregbesola in ur list
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Oyaps: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
I will go for Babangida Aliyu

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Ekans: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !
Are you sick?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
We have to distinguish clearly between intelligence and eloquence. As for intelligence, I would find it difficult to rate any governor higher than the other(s). It takes a great deal of intelligence to scheme, outwit, manoeuvre, and wheel and deal your way to the position of governor in this country - regardless of your motives, integrity, or performance on the job. They are all damn intelligent any way you look at it.

As for eloquence, I'd have to give it to Adams Oshiomhole. Dude can raise a dead man with the forcefulness of his oratory. A close second would be Raji Fashola, but the man annoys me so much these days that his voice now sounds exceedingly grating in my ears.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by babatea10(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.
I think fashola d governor of Lagos state is no 1,just try and listen to his speech oneday,u'll b moved

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ekans: Are you sick?
i know say u no be human being. Spell ur name EKANS from back tell urself whom you are!

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by WHISTLEBLOWER1: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Martins Elechi takes it..
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by aryzgreat: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin my enemy u just made me laf out loud inside BRT bus and look so stu/pid befor commuters! lol grin dats my Govnor u insulted

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by BMZK: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. SSL (CBN)
2. Rochas
3. Adams
$. Fashola
5. Babanguida A.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
There is a difference between eloquence & intelligence...e.g Lamido Sanusi is eloquent yet unintelligent.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Ogetogeo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Intelligent:
1. Fashola.
2. Chime
3. Fayemi.
4. Apkabio.

Eloquent:
1. Rochas.
2. Babagida Aliyu.
3. Oshomhole.
4. Amechi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by hardbody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee intelligency. Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.

English grammar does not know what 'intelligency' means. 'Been' a lawyer is also not english, at least not in the context that you have used it. Based on both technical grounds, i think you need to reconsider your qualification to even ask the questions you have posed above. And for the records, i am a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola is intelligent and very eloquent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / 'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.