Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,879 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Time To Create Our Own Haji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Create Our Own Haji (629 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Create Our Own Haji by staaari: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Black people needs to wake up and see the world for what it is!!!

It is time for us to create our own Holy Land in any part of Nigeria and send pilgrims there.

I am a muslim and the attitude of Saudi is crap.. load of crap!

I have always been against this Haji as it is nothing but a drain for us economically and a great benefit to Saudi.

It is time Nigeria muslim create their own Mecca, Kaaba, medina in any part of Nigeria!!!

It is all in our head thinking until we go to Saudi Arabia Allah will not bless us; simply brainwashing!

1 Like

Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by obowunmi(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2012
Africans need to realize that they are Africans. When you leave Africa, you follow the rules outside. If you can't sit home. In Saudi, they needed a male chauffeur.
Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by redsun(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2012
Instead of you thinking of creating your own holistic,humane and african theme religion,you are talking of carrying with the barbaric,indoctrinating and brain draining religion that africans like you have been plagued with.

Think outside the box and free yourself from the heavy shackles.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by belovedaja(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
I believe nigeria is more holy than any country today

1 Like

Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why do people still go on pilgrimage sef? Do they meet Mohammed in Mecca or Jesus in Jerusalem? If you're going there for sight seeing, that's understandable but going there because you feel that place is holier than where you are is plain crappy crap.
Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by Arosa(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
South Americans do come to Nigeria to do pilgrimage. ask the Yoruba peeps. Santeria originated from Nigeria.
Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by Afam4eva(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Arosa: South Americans do come to Nigeria to do pilgrimage. ask the Yoruba peeps. Santeria originated from Nigeria.
Cultural pilgrimate is different from Religious pilgrimage.
Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by staaari: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
yes we have not in common with these Saudis.

we should open our eyes......Nigerians are the highest from any one country that goes to Saudi for Haji

Re: Time To Create Our Own Haji by Callotti: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
I guess only Nigerians will go to their own "HAJ".
Who wanno be roasted by 'Boko Haram'? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

ACN Are Noise Makers / Aviation Sector Dying, Private Jets Market Booming / Ouk’s Nemesis: As His Mother Battles Bankruptcy And Abandonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.