Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! (937 Views)

Auto Shop / Do You Import Cars Or Have A Car To Sell? Talk To Us And Get Buyers Fast!! / Bmw Auto Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by Mbeki: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2012
After several disappointments, unprofessional works and pilferage from roadside mechanic, i decided to take my tokunbo Mercedes Benz C230 to an auto shop to work on, the problem with the car as i suspected was the cooling systems, and some cranking noise from the Fan Belt roller, and here is the bill they gave.
Thank God I saw the bill, with this kind of price, is it not advisable to go back to my old roadside mechanics? I need your sincere auto advice.

Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by obinna222: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Honestly, I think you should check out some other places 1st. Most of these auto garage would cut your throat.
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by Mbeki: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2012
obinna 222: Honestly, I think you should check out some other places 1st. Most of these auto garage would cut your throat.
Just by looking at the overall cost, I know these guys are crooks, how can you charge 6k for fan belt, na trailer fan belt? Anyway, I've started looking elsewhere since then.
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by domack99(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2012
I think you should move this to car talk session,

back to the topic, how much does the car worth for them to charge this ridiculous amount, lucky you since you know what they are going to work on, you can take it to other mechanic and direct them on what to do.
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by Mbeki: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
A car I bought for less than 1 million, and they want to collect 142K just for repairs.

domack99: I think you should move this to car talk session,

MOD- Please move to car talk section
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by aieromon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. These guys make good money at servicing cars paid from a company's purse. I remember when I used to service a company car for N10k every two months.
N10k just to change engine oil and filter!
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by Mbeki: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2012
aieromon: Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. These guys make good money at servicing cars paid from a company's purse. I remember when I used to service a company car for N10k every two months.
N10k just to change engine oil and filter!

That's very expensive, but not too much for a company... I now realized that I made a big mistake taking the car.
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by Exponental(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Cut ur cloth according 2 ur material.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by MYAs2011: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2012
lol...dey wan cut him lungs....just look for a professional roadside mechanic that specializes on benz......OK?
Re: I Took My Car To An Auto Shop! by MYAs2011: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2012
dey go soon cut ur head,if you are not careful

(1) (Reply)

A Sharp Toks 2003ntoyota Rav4 For Sale / Registered Toyota Matrix 2007/08 Model For Sale / Registered 2006/2007 Honda Accord Sold!!! thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.