Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,422 members, 7,974,729 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

US Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visiting Visa (732 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

US Visiting Visa by bugzi: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2012
Hi, Can anybody tell me if they filled a form at the embassy asking for the number of children they have, where they were born and where they are. I don't have such information on my DS 160 form and wondering if I will fill a separate form for that at the embassy. somebody told me she filled that form in Lagos and another told me she didn't fill the form in Abuja, can someone explain whats going on.....
Thank you
Re: US Visiting Visa by justwise(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2012

(1)

Is There A Flight From Portharcourt To Cameroon? / Nigerians Living In Libya / Ethiopian Airline? True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.