Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,737 members, 7,965,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning (3038 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Gbemyte(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
dude i can now see that u re a pig am not amazed that u ve piglets around ur waist fool
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by babycool(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2008
sylvao2000 and adeboo

The question you should be asking yourselves are; Why do you get attracted to dirty girls?

And the answer is; Birds of the same feathers attracts each other! grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
Gbemyte:

dude i can now see that u re a pig am not amazed that u ve piglets around your waist fool

Yea kpa! grin cheesy smiley grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2008
Gbemyte:

dude i can now see that u re a pig am not amazed that u ve piglets around your waist fool

Still seaching for the right word l guess you know words are not easy to find for smelling goat like you angry angry

babycool:

sylvao2000 and adeboo

The question you should be asking yourselves are; Why do you get attracted to dirty girls?

I guess most ladies that responded to this thread expecially YOU smell ,  huuuu too bad

candies:

Yea kpa! grin cheesy smiley grin

Aproko,  Be ready to buy more  pop corn,  make you none work till them sack you before your eye go clear and learn how to mind your business hisssssssssssss
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
eh he heee. . . . grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin I say laff will not kill me here today oh.

Eh sylvao, Never mind, my boss is not at the office today. I won't be caught today.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by supercunt(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2008
trouble sleep yanga go wake am ol boy why you wan start civil war with this your post,hmmm,by the time nigerian girls tear you to pieces i no think say you come here again,he beta make you take style make peace with them o,wetin concern you if them dey smell?God punish that your big nose grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Busta(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2008
@poster

U are an A**!!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by adeboo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2008
babycool:

sylvao2000 and adeboo

I dont know why there is such a song and dance about this post.
He posted something and i responded. Its true there are girls that do smell bad and guys too.
But its especially rampant amongst women - and for the fact that i should attract smelly girls?

I dont think so, i looooooooooooooooooove ma men too much. grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by ifyalways(f): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
noseeey nose gets the smelly girls undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by FactorChic(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
akudo1:

hey sylvaoo
to define u in a nutshell, I 'll just say u 've been smelling u all these years. meanwhile, I'm qiute sure u;ve never dated any big girl so don't even try to shine on us alright.
PLS TRY TO CHANGE UR BOXIES ALL THE TIME COS I FEEL THATS WHAT You SMELL ALL THE TIME.

LOL well said bro, well said cheesy

babycool:

sylvao2000 and adeboo

LMAO God go bless u abeg

sylvano abi wetin dem call u, when was d last time u shaved ur armpit? i sure sayd hair wey dey there u fit plait am do patewo and base LMAO cheesy

check urself sylvano, dis one u get issue with alld girls, go check urself well well
maybe na u dey smell like soak-away wey dey for ajegunle, con dey waste our time with dis yeye post
kposhi kposhi! grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2008
@FactorChic , Did you read the post up there? or you jst saw what some smelling chicks put down, Hey girl l never said ALL girls but MOST girls OK, like l said some girls really smell nice, Wait FactorChic most girls that smell feel too proud and important why? you could see why l said they really dont NO.

So FactorChic you check urself if you are part of Girls Smelling Club of 9ja Plc, l know it sound offencive but l will advice you check urself with style, l trust you for that l know you will do it

@adeboo My dear keep it real , one love Girl. kiss kiss

@Busta, You are an ld**t
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2008
Syl, just one question - where do you get your stats from?

Don't forget, some guys smell too!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2008
Siena:

Syl, just one question - where do you get your stats from?

Don't forget, some guys smell too!

Did l said guys dont smell? but girls is just too much haba 91%
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2008
I'm cracking up with laughter on this thread!
I knew it was going to be this interesting, I decided to sit back, watch and laugh my head off.

Siena, I feel you, wink Candies, you're cool,  coolFactorChic, you're so funny!  grin babycool, you've got the right words!  cheesy
As for me, I'll continue watching and laughing off my pretty eyes!

Where is the poster?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2008
candies:

I'm cracking up with laughter on this thread!
I knew it was going to be this interesting, I decided to sit back, watch and laugh my head off.

Siena, I feel you, wink Candies, you're cool, coolFactorChic, you're so funny! grin babycool, you've got the right words! cheesy
As for me, I'll continue watching and laughing off my pretty eyes!

Where is the poster?

let me think of what to do with you this morning or to avoid the next hit on you l advice you face your front and do what you are pay for , l guess that is clear and simple enuf for you to understand or else hmmm.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Joey82(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2008
@sylvao

was just thinking, were it not u that was asking d house whether to marry ur 15yr old girlfriend? embarassed

well if u're up to marriageable age n ur girl is just 15, that means u've not started mingling with big girls, was just thinking mayb ur 15yr olds generally stink cos they're still cleaning catarrh sideways. grin cry

me thinks its time u go 4 them girls that blow their catarrh in their hanky and clean their noses properly dried huh? wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2008
Joey82:

@sylvao

was just thinking, were it not u that was asking d house whether to marry your 15yr old girlfriend? embarassed

well if u're up to marriageable age n your girl is just 15, that means u've not started mingling with big girls, was just thinking mayb your 15yr olds generally stink because they're still cleaning catarrh sideways. grin cry

me thinks its time u go 4 them girls that blow their catarrh in their hanky and clean their noses properly dried huh? wink

Mine oh mine! shocked

I thought I wasn't going to contribute to this thread, I just wanted to watch it grow and laugh my head off. But this is too much for me to handle! grin
Ha Sylvao, you didn't even say 'some girls' you said 'most girls', my guy, you have really fumbled grin cheesy
I think you deserve what is coming to you. grin cheesy
Come to think of it, are you really dating a 15 year old? That is child abuse! sad
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by dipo2much(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2008
Everybody is laffin like this is a joke. But I dont think its a joke. This slvao guy who started this topic is just a BIG-TIME FOOL. Girls are the best smelling creatures around. How dare u say "MOST" of them stink? Take that crap back,looser.

I wish this guy isnt allowed to post on here,he has a disease that may be contagious,pls eliminate him
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2008
dipo2much:

Everybody is laffin like this is a joke. But I don't think its a joke. This slvao guy who started this topic is just a BIG-TIME FOOL. Girls are the best smelling creatures around. How dare u say "MOST" of them stink? Take that crap back,looser.

I wish this guy isnt allowed to post on here,he has a disease that may be contagious,please eliminate him

Ideas from a fellow guy. Sylvao, please respond. grin wink MOST is what you said!
This is a real wa!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2008
Joey82:

@sylvao

was just thinking, were it not u that was asking d house whether to marry your 15yr old girlfriend? embarassed

well if u're up to marriageable age n your girl is just 15, that means u've not started mingling with big girls, was just thinking mayb your 15yr olds generally stink because they're still cleaning catarrh sideways. grin cry

Did l ever told you l was dating a 15years old girl , pls be carefull what you say OK, because l can easily get you arrested and charge you to court for false information

yimiton:

Mine oh mine! shocked

I thought I wasn't going to contribute to this thread, I just wanted to watch it grow and laugh my head off. But this is too much for me to handle! grin
Ha Sylvao, you didn't even say 'some girls' you said 'most girls', my guy, you have really fumbled grin cheesy
I think you deserve what is coming to you. grin cheesy
Come to think of it, are you really dating a 15 year old? That is child abuse! sad

Do you really believe in him he is just a drunk joker,
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by larekey(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2008
poster,
I think u should apologise to all the ladies in the house, like some people said there is a big difference between SOME and MOST.
PLEASE BE GUIDED
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

Ideas from a fellow guy. Sylvao, please respond. grin wink MOST is what you said!
This is a real wa!

MOST and l stand by it OK.

@dipo2much , A free world!!!   express urself boy, but sometimes be wise its help.  ID**T angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by topeteadr(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2008
Guy's behave . . , stop the nabbing
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2008
I hate sexists statements. cry embarassed

But I love what my NL brothers are doing to this chauvinist! grin cheesy wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by dipo2much(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2008
@sylvao2000 I AM EXCITED THAT U ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES ME AS AN "IDIOT". YOU ARE NOT A NORMAL PERSON. ABNORMAL PEOPLE SEE THINGS THE OTHER WAY. grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by stalker(f): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2008
Abeg una no go kill me with laughter.

@poster

Correct yourself it is not most, it is some
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by opuro(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2008
FOR REAL, PLENTY BABES DE SMELL

some you cant know untill they remove their
undies hnmmmm

e go be like say police trow tear gas.

so what the poster is saying is that

why most babes punnana de smell!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2008
Did l ever told you l was dating a 15years old girl ,  please be carefull what you say OK, because l can easily get you arrested and charge you to court for false information
chief,
i don't talk to smelly girls, i cant attract them, they can't come to me. . .
your grammar just gave you out. . .you can't speak, nor write well.
VERDICT: you will attract the smelly ones.

Go get some money and 'Behind' yourself and ull be getting them nice and attractive.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2008
tkb417:

chief,
i don't talk to smelly girls, i can't attract them, they can't come to me. . .
your grammar just gave you out. . .you can't speak, nor write well.
VERDICT: you will attract the smelly ones.

Go get some money and 'Behind' yourself and ull be getting them nice and attractive.

I go die oh!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by opuro(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
no be dem whole bodi de smell
na only the 'bore hole'
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by segunpc(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
The poster is right most of girls i ve seen stinks like shit and they re the one that poses as if they re angels.

They even got halitosis to compound the woes.

But if the poster is dating a 15yrs old its CHILD ABUSE o.

So girls please quit dissing the guy.

shikena.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
The poster is right most of girls i ve seen stinks like shit and they re the one that poses as if they re angels.

They even got halitosis to compound the woes.

But if the poster is dating a 15yrs old its CHILD ABUSE o.

So girls please quit dissing the guy.

shikena.
same ni grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Ladies, Why Bringing In An Unwanted Babies To This World? / Signs She Will Accept My Proposal / Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.