Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40637 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Meristem: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Malawi Is that the name of a new Soap Opera?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
Meristem: Malawi Is that the name of a new Soap Opera?
its a pet's name
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by cjrane: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hehehhehhehheh. LMFAO! Goodluck Jonathan went to Jamaica and promised them almost free crude oil to ensure there is cheap and regular fuel in Jamaica,but the same Jamaican read that just in January,he wanted to raise fuel price in his own country.

He told Jamaican he would send Nigerian doctors,road engineers and university lecturers paid for by the Nigerian Federal government as technical aid corps to help Jamaica's healthcare,universities etc. The last time i check,Jamaica was ranked much higher in the Human Development Index(Including healthcare delivery and tertiary education). In other words, Jamaica should be sending Nigeria free doctors etc and not the other way round.

President Goodluck Jonathan told Malawians he would buy all their rice and help them drill and begin oil production around Lake Malawi, Nigeria is currently hoping to halt rice importation and Nigeria cannot drill a borehole without oyinbo equipments. So it means we shall import equipment for Malawi to develop their oil,while we haven't developed the abudant oil in Sokoto,Lake Chad,Benue and Anambra oil basins.

This is what happens to a prince when he deliberately destroy his father's palace. Let us keep ruining Nigeria so that these poverty stricken places can mock Nigeria. I don't blame Malawians for protesting that Nigerians should not be allowed to enter their country like that.Saudi Arabia just deported 1000 Nigerian Muslims for nothing in very inhumane condition, and didn't even bother to issue a diplomatic statement why it did so.Soon Somalia will ban Nigerians from seeking their visas to come and fish or learn piracy in the Indian ocean. Hehehehe !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Many atimes I forget that there is a country called Ghana.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sweetcheecks(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
klax:

Mr Congolesse what is your business now with what is on ground please for God sake why not you people for once in your life just mind your business. This is Malawi and Nigeria issue and not Congo issue please stay out of this ok because we Nigeria has no problem ever with congolesse we love you people as you loved us but you see all theshe silly God forsaken countries like Malwi, South Africa, Gaynian sorry Ghana will never mind their business and we shall trash them badly. Pls bros stay out of this ok

Denial, denial, denial is a beach!!!! Mtsheww!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Default01: Lagos,and even south south part of nigeria ar richer dan ghana as a whole,nt 2 even talk of d whole nigeria

In your dreams you ugly Boko!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by eduson77(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
and?
cjrane: Hehehhehhehheh. LMFAO! Goodluck Jonathan went to Jamaica and promised them almost free crude oil to ensure there is cheap and regular fuel in Jamaica,but the same Jamaican read that just in January,he wanted to raise fuel price in his own country.

He told Jamaican he would send Nigerian doctors,road engineers and university lecturers paid for by the Nigerian Federal government as technical aid corps to help Jamaica's healthcare,universities etc. The last time i check,Jamaica was ranked much higher in the Human Development Index(Including healthcare delivery and tertiary education). In other words, Jamaica should be sending Nigeria free doctors etc and not the other way round.

President Goodluck Jonathan told Malawians he would buy all their rice and help them drill and begin oil production around Lake Malawi, Nigeria is currently hoping to halt rice importation and Nigeria cannot drill a borehole without oyinbo equipments. So it means we shall import equipment for Malawi to develop their oil,while we haven't developed the abudant oil in Sokoto,Lake Chad,Benue and Anambra oil basins.

This is what happens to a prince when he deliberately destroy his father's palace. Let us keep ruining Nigeria so that these poverty stricken places can mock Nigeria. I don't blame Malawians for protesting that Nigerians should not be allowed to enter their country like that.Saudi Arabia just deported 1000 Nigerian Muslims for nothing in very inhumane condition, and didn't even bother to issue a diplomatic statement why it did so.Soon Somalia will ban Nigerians from seeking their visas to come and fish or learn piracy in the Indian ocean. Hehehehe !
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by kheart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
What s d big deal? I mean even nigerians scorned and mocked themselves along ethnicity or religious lines. Why shld dis ****shit make front page.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sambos994(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
The Ghanaians are back.....yet you people haven't answer my question?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by mikron(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Frank-C:
I think it is just a natural extension of what folks do here on NL, eager to malign and demean our country, insult our President, Senate, Judiciary and every thing that represent us as a people to the outside world. It has even gone so bad that foreigners who say something positive about us are now beign insulted for daring. UK tabloid can read the mood clearly and we are having uncharitable reports about our cities. But don't worry, if you want to be a progressive a smart Nigerian, just insult everything that represent us as a people. It is the best mood in town right now.
i couldnt have said it more better. Nigerians always curse their country to d wider world. Very very bad.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by mpumalanga: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
Malawians can not compete with Nigerians and they try as much as they can to diminish their
success by labeling them collectively as criminals.There is a place in Lilongwe that locals call
devil street but Nigerians turned it into gold street.Not that they are selling gold there but they made
it the center of economic activities to the envy of Malawians.

There was a time they chased Nigerians out and looted their shops with employees taking over
Nigeria business but it took them not less than 2 months to liquidate the business through
excessive drinking of chibuku(local beer) and polygamous lifestyle.In Malawi,the blacks are like
second class citizens to Indians. They call them whites and address them as "gbana"(my big man/woman or Lord)
You will surprised to see a 70 yrs old Malawian bowing down to young Indian as gbana.

Due to such intimidation, they believed that blacks like them can not stand on their own and when they see Nigerians
doing that,they became agitated calling them crooks because to them, it takes dishonesty for a black to succeed
due to their mindset of seeing success to being Indian(gbana).The Indians equally are afraid of competing with anybody in commerce
especially and they use their influence in the media and politics of the country to discredit those they feel they can.
They attacked Nigerians and they responded by revealing the fraudulent ways that Indians use in clearing their
containers to the government.They normally collaborate with their people in the customs to declare their containers as good
going to Mozambique or Tanzania which will make them not pay duties but they will turn back and offload in Malawi
selling the goods there with so much profit.Nigerians exposed it to show their fraudulent lifestyle and shut them up,and stop them from
labeling Nigerians as fraudsters.

Many Indians and some from the so called donor organizations entering the country have been arrested with tones of drugs
but the case will die naturally.Some of their enlightened women are comfortable in the midst of Nigerians and their men may
not like it just like other Africans that always want to fight for what we have in excess due to wars that are endangering
the men in the continent.I strongly believe that some Indians that manipulated "Bakilu" the former president to chase Nigerians
out will not be comfortable with these visa free position and an average African can be manipulated to further the interests of outsiders.
They influence every thing in Malawi and they do not want a group of people the masses under them can emulate and challenge their dominance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ouagadougou(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: this is the exact same reason children like malawi and ghana refuse 2 grow up!! I thought u worshipped the western nations. . .av u added obama 2 ur list now?? And is that a prerequisite for success?? Obama has 2 vist you?? . . .grow up son!!

Wrong!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by unclenna(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
When you say Nigeria did this (evil) and that you are indirectly saying you are Evil......Without you and I there will be nothing like Nigeria so if you say anything Bad about Your country you are indirectly saying your father, mother, uncles, community, state, brothers, friends, relations etc are good for nothing.................... cry cry cry....Bunch of sh.....low brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by unclenna(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
unclenna: When you say Nigeria did this (evil) and that you are indirectly saying you are Evil......Without you and I there will be nothing like Nigeria so if you say anything Bad about Your country you are indirectly saying your father, mother, uncles, community, state, brothers, friends, relations etc are good for nothing.................... cry cry cry....Bunch of sh.....low brains.
thatz why you will never see an American say anything bad about his country becos he is the America people see.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by hardniola(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
naija guyz don invade dat site
nonsense u guy should show
maturity,leave them to their ignorance
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by styno(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
This weak and primitive Malawians are so intimidated by Nigerians that's why. One cheap slutty Malawian mate of my Arab friend once refused to meet me in Amsterdam when the guy said he wanted her to meet her fellow African bro (me). I guess they have this inferiority complex thing going on in their head. I don't agree with the post title, I'll rather say they are intimidated by our presence.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by AjanleKoko: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Who sent Goodluck to go and beg for visa free entry in Malawi sef? angry
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Rossikk(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
unclenna: When you say Nigeria did this (evil) and that you are indirectly saying you are Evil......Without you and I there will be nothing like Nigeria so if you say anything Bad about Your country you are indirectly saying your father, mother, uncles, community, state, brothers, friends, relations etc are good for nothing.................... cry cry cry....Bunch of sh.....low brains.

This is something many folks here are apparently far too stu.pid and ignorant to understand.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by emiye(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2012
those rat eating malawians !, they must be sick in the head tongue
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Abbott(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2012
Rossikk: Why won't they hate us? They turn on their TV and there is Nollywood. They switch on their radio and there's 2baba, Bracket, Whizkid and P-Square causing havoc. Everywhere they see Africans ballin', it's Nigerians.

It's like everywhere they turn, we dominate. Such a thing can induce real jealousy and animosity among people.

I suggest we ignore them, since they're hardly relevant in the wider scheme of things.

This should be the highest number of Likes ever gotten by any comment/post on Nairaland: 104+ and still counting. Up Naija!!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by buddy94(m): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2012
Malawi?
Is that a name of a dog?
Na dog name na
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by TolaniLuv: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2012
SmoothCrim: The best 3 countries in Africa

1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana

You no get sense at all charley, none of your comment make sense at all..

I've never seen where Nigerians are gather talking about Ghanian's , but, most of my ghanian friend all deh do is tell u news about Nigeria / movies and so on! I was like wtf? U read news abt 9ja everyday! I ask why deh care, so much about our news? In his their stupid mind, I'm sure no good /bad news u hear from Ghana or any other African countries. That's why u people go to our page, music movies, news and so on.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by AjanleKoko: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2012
Abbott:

This should be the highest number of Likes ever gotten by any comment/post on Nairaland: 104+ and still counting. Up Naija!!!

Abeg wey the post jare? Need to add my Like wink
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin three more pages added since my last post grin grin grin......y'all a buncha' touchy lil cuntz, put ur house in order and people will begin to like u......btw, when malawi, Ghana, South Africa, the U.S......etc. are out tha picture, y'all will turn to urselves *ibo vs yoriuba vs hausa and continue to abuse urselves so u see, u people are filled wit hate and poverty.......stop lying to ur boko selves and hug reality beeeches grin grin grin

TolaniLuv:

You no get sense at all charley, none of your comment make sense at all..

I've never seen where Nigerians are gather talking about Ghanian's

they(nigerians) don't talk abt Ghana they pack their filthy bags and leave tht hell hole called nigeria and come here to Ghana for better education and a better life, so u see, thts the real truth, we don't want useless nigerians here tho, we want progreesive 1's, not the stinky lot wanting to come here by all means necessary.....Ghanaians on the other hand are staying in their country and enjoying all the good things tht it comes wit...... for a Ghanaian to say he's going to Uni in nigeria wud be the joke of the century, we don't even think it grin grin grin

TolaniLuv:

but, most of my ghanian friend all deh do is tell u news about Nigeria / movies and so on! I was like wtf?

this line is archaic, most of ur boko brothers have used it on here countless times, its become obviously fake, u have no Ghanaian friends, ur stinky self won't be entertained by any Ghanaian and u know wht,lets jussst say its true, are u not happy Ghanaians are talkn abt something positive abt nigeria?....am like furk, we complement ur boko movies and u still ain't satisfied .....tht juz shows how y'all hate Ghanaians......

the average nigerian is ungrateful and u can find these traits in every tribe in nigeria, thts why y'all don't get along....now we have a 2hr nigerian show on 1 of our stations here in Ghana for nigerians, why wud a country tht hates u so much, do tht huh' !

WHEN WILL NIGERIAN'S REALIZE THEY ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEM? till then, keep living in poverty and boasting abt ur corrupt few billionaires grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by solbil: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2012
dvee2: That is how you hate on your fellow countryman simply because he comes from a different ethnic group. I have seen more hate directed at our fellow citizen in nairaland simply because their religion is different or they come from a different region. why are we now surprise we get this from foreigners?
you find ethnocentrism every where including europe and do you see other nationalities hate them for that?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Chiopatra: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2012
tpia@:

And btw, how do you know you did nothing to them?

Maybe your brothers ie fellow nigerians did- its up to you if you want to find out.

But why you are making yourself miserable because somebody doesnt like you, is what i dont get.
maybe you are the one making urseif miserable.cos as far as I can see no one is being miserable here.so If u don't kno wat to say jus shut up and keep reading
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by phpNET(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2012
Nigeria to malawi? God forbid it! Even if nigerians wants to travel must it be malawi? The same malawi i know or is there another malawi that i don't know of probably in europe, or arab world? God!, media houses, leaders una don kill us finish... Imagine same blood claiming purity over some other parts of same body.

But wen will the fight's and exchange of punches nd chairs in the house of sen. Nd house of reps. Stop being aired to the world? I tink will really need it! Long live Nigeria amen!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Chiopatra: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2012
CyberG:

You may be right in some of your comments BUT they have VERY legitimate reasons and not the BS you have focused up there ^^. The point is this a good name is better than silver and gold but you are implying the reverse. All the riches of natural and human resources and our diversity is completely irrelevant with a perpetually inept and CORRUPT leadership. Nigerian leadership and leading Nigerian companies rank off the scale in corruption, NO COUNTRY will ignore that 'cos it trumps all the other points you made. I have traveled to a lot of countries, lived in more places than you, carry a passport of a country that does not require a visa in almost any other country and I can tell you the experience of a Nigerian passport holder is different. Get real, if everyone thinks something is wrong with Nigeria, your own single (or partisan minority) opinion is of no consequence. I, as a Nigerian, state honestly that Nigeria is corrupt, inept, and bandies the most useless set of leaders that ever existed anywhere on this planet - except a very, very few of them!
Its True Malawi cannot be compared to Nigeria in wealth and oda things including corruption,but let's be logical.They definitely believe in themselves and their country and wouldn't want a stigmatised country wit corrupt leaders and selfish citizens to worsen their economic situation.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by mileseer: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Don't mind those Ghanaians. Another Ghana guy articulated this issue much more accurately. I just posted it in the politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1061933/interesting-ghanaian-thoughts-nigeria

There are kind people almost everywhere, especially women. Majority of Westerners who visit Ghana would affirm that Ghanaians are hospitable and generous people. Most West Africans would, however, disagree with that observation. I bow my head in shame conceding this truth. Nigerians, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians and many other West African nationals are cast in a certain light on the mind of the typical Ghanaian - uncultured and prone to immoral behavior. Nigeriophobia is an example. This is the irrational fear that almost every Nigerian is prone to criminal behavior and that one must avoid coming in contact with them at every possible opportunity. This unfounded fear is widespread not only in Ghana but around the continent and beyond. There is no truth to this, however. Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and the 7th populous in the world and has over six times the population of Ghana. In terms of land mass, Nigeria is about four times the size of Ghana. I can put it in this form - in every square mile of random world population, a Nigerian has about 1.9-2.0% chance of appearing than a Ghanaian. The Ghanaian population is about 15% of the Nigerian. One and half (1.5) percent of the Nigerian population is about 2.4million. That is the population of Accra and Cape Coast combined. Imagine criminals the size of both Accra and Cape Coast' populations combined, unleashed on the world from a single country. Well that is one and half percent of the Nigerian population. By these mathematical considerations, it makes lots of sense to dismiss the notion that almost every Nigerian is prone to criminal behavior. The intelligent approach to this is to consider every criminal or immoral behavior on individual basis. Every Ghanaian is only credit to Ghana but personally responsible for their actions. If this principle is true, we can agree that it applies to every country.

We can easily deduce that, the prejudice towards other West Africans in Ghana is borne out of the cultural differences. It is true for instance that there exist vast cultural differences between say Liberia and Ghana. Taking Liberia for instance, the country was founded only in the mid nineteenth century by black colonialists who migrated from the United States. They were the freed black slaves who settled and colonized the indigenous in that area. In addition, freed slaves from captured slave ships were also sent there. The area was saturated with racial supremacy as the Americans thought of themselves as being more superior over the indigenous and other slaves. Unlike us, large portion of the population did not have any deep-seated cultural heritage to guide them. It was a whole new beginning for them. Whilst most Ghanaian ethnicities and its' heritage have been in existence in this area for hundreds of years, Liberia and most of its ethnicities have only been around for less than 200 years. Majority of them lacks distant cultural background. Under this basis, you should understand why a Liberian may behave in a manner which may be misconstrued by the Ghanaian as uncultured. One can make the case that their cultural refinement is taking its own pace. Is that not a characteristic of a young society?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by adonisgold: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Malawi? Very backward country. I remember one idols East Africa there, meen, even my mum,(God bless her gentle soul ) commented on how coated their tongues were when opening their mouth to sing. To even brush teeth is a problem. One even sat on the ground when it was his turn to sing.
Nigeria is bad, corrupt insecure and all but instead of going to Malawi, I go go Igarra go siddon.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sambos994(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin three more pages added since my last post grin grin grin......y'all a buncha' touchy lil cuntz, put ur house in order and people will begin to like u......btw, when malawi, Ghana, South Africa, the U.S......etc. are out tha picture, y'all will turn to urselves *ibo vs yoriuba vs hausa and continue to abuse urselves so u see, u people are filled wit hate and poverty.......stop lying to ur boko selves and hug reality beeeches grin grin grin

they(nigerians) don't talk abt Ghana they pack their filthy bags and leave tht hell hole called nigeria and come here to Ghana for better education and a better life, so u see, thts the real truth, we don't want useless nigerians here tho, we want progreesive 1's, not the stinky lot wanting to come here by all means necessary.....Ghanaians on the other hand are staying in their country and enjoying all the good things tht it comes wit...... for a Ghanaian to say he's going to Uni in nigeria wud be the joke of the century, we don't even think it grin grin grin

this line is archaic, most of ur boko brothers have used it on here countless times, its become obviously fake, u have no Ghanaian friends, ur stinky self won't be entertained by any Ghanaian and u know wht,lets jussst say its true, are u not happy Ghanaians are talkn abt something positive abt nigeria?....am like furk, we complement ur boko movies and u still ain't satisfied .....tht juz shows how y'all hate Ghanaians......

the average nigerian is ungrateful and u can find these traits in every tribe in nigeria, thts why y'all don't get along....now we have a 2hr nigerian show on 1 of our stations here in Ghana for nigerians, why wud a country tht hates u so much, do tht huh' !

WHEN WILL NIGERIAN'S REALIZE THEY ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEM? till then, keep living in poverty and boasting abt ur corrupt few billionaires grin grin grin grin grin

So what your saying is that I'm ungrateful? So you've seen each every 170 million Nigerian plus the diaspora and concluded that they are ungrateful? Mtchewwww. As for the rest of your garbage that you put together. Let me ask you a question.....did anyone talk about Ghana in the topic? No...wait....better yet.....why are you here? Why did you take the time to sign up and comment on this forum(which was made by a Nigerian) if you hate Nigeria? And don't give me the "in reality we're brothers, we're all african" crap. I really want to know why. We're all going with our lives but each and everyday you have to take time out of day that you could be using productively just to hate on us. So why are you on this forum?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
hardniola: naija guyz don invade dat site
nonsense u guy should show
maturity,leave them to their ignorance
welldone!! I'm going there. . .it is someone that has to enlighten stewpid Ppl. . .don't just let them die in ignorance!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Asari Dokubo To Wike: "Surrender You No Go Fit Fight" / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.