Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death (19892 Views)

Breaking News - Two Schools Shut Down In Osun State Over Student Riot / Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police / Riot In Ibi Lga Taraba State, How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by overdrive(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
He died a very commendable death. For the rest of his members his fate awaits them for the cars burnt intensive underground investigation will fish out two or three to produce the rest for the chicken welcome to the stomache
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by overdrive(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
@maryjames9 I admire the way u tactically analysed this issue cos it can happen to a non cultist bt for this case the guy is better off joining his fellow cultist over yonder cos the level of destruction clearly shows he is important to them and he has spilled a lot of blood. He who kills by the sword shall?
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Taiw(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Stolen chickens!!!...hmmm...probably, this could affect d price of garri in ekiti state.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by saudatu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
malele: Yoruba people.
Dey don carry omonile enter university
@maleke, guy try talk sense wetin concern Yoruba wit students rioting.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by saudatu(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Naval sadiq: Universities in the west train cultist and not future brilliance for this country.make una continue thumbs jare.
U ar mumuah! Ba sense.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by omoolupe: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Grammatical error can be made from anywhere not in eksu alone. So stop abusing eksu. I only pity the innocent students that will pay for what they did not eat.meanwhile English language is not our mother's tongue.how many white man can speak any of Nigeria languages fluently the way Nigerians speak English.Pls let us stop critizing people instead we should learn how to correct politely.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by homerac7: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
wait o! no b Omolayo hostel dey for background for d pinshur of dos "chicken kidnappers"? chai...i remember my days for UNAD o! una get liver go destroy skul property ke? I trust D.K, una go hear whiiin.

I'm so pissed.

To know that it's my alma mater that's being dragged in d gutter here is painful. The terrible incident and reaction by d students r just so wrong. Now, the carnival of grammatical blunders dt d students r displayn here is not comforting either. Finally, one of d reports claimed dt our hallowed ground-my dear faculty of engineering has been breached; how dare d mob bring riot into dt enclave of "dons"? somethn is terribly wrong...
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by queensmith: 2:36am On Sep 30, 2012
hollybee: Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, UNAD 400L student#

On the night of Sept 25, 2012, one of the Snr Special Assistants (SSA) to Gov Kayode Fayemi (name withheld) came to drop his "Girl Friend" (a student of EKSU (UNAD) at Satellite Phase II area, a popular student residential area in University.
Some students seeing a Govt Vehicle demanded for little money 'isakole' but d man allegedly declined. One of d students, Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, a 400L Accounting student lied on the car bonnet, hoping to prevent the man from leaving d place without "dropping something" but d man refused and zoomed-off, throwing d student off d car bonnet in d process. The student became unconscious and was said to av suffered internal bleeding. He was rushed to d hospital but all efforts to revive him proved abortive. He died today!
Upon hearing the news of Teslim's death, his colleagues went haywire, burning govt vehicles students and sch buildings.
Unconfirmed report says part of Omolayo Admin Building of d university was razed-down and a vehicle belonging to a monarch from Irepodun/Ifelodun LG was among d vehicles set ablaze. R.I.P AB

kmt- such razz behavior. they must be from lagos, we ekiti people don't behave like that!

1 Like

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Ufeolorun(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2012
hollybee: Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, UNAD 400L student#

On the night of Sept 25, 2012, one of the Snr Special Assistants (SSA) to Gov Kayode Fayemi (name withheld) came to drop his "Girl Friend" (a student of EKSU (UNAD) at Satellite Phase II area, a popular student residential area in University.
Some students seeing a Govt Vehicle demanded for little money 'isakole' but d man allegedly declined. One of d students, Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, a 400L Accounting student lied on the car bonnet, hoping to prevent the man from leaving d place without "dropping something" but d man refused and zoomed-off, throwing d student off d car bonnet in d process. The student became unconscious and was said to av suffered internal bleeding. He was rushed to d hospital but all efforts to revive him proved abortive. He died today!
Upon hearing the news of Teslim's death, his colleagues went haywire, burning govt vehicles students and sch buildings.
Unconfirmed report says part of Omolayo Admin Building of d university was razed-down and a vehicle belonging to a monarch from Irepodun/Ifelodun LG was among d vehicles set ablaze. R.I.P AB
Yours should probably satisfy the 'LEXICAL' bullies. Now, we can take a break from the grammar convention and get back to the main topic.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Generalsmith(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2012
wil dis nw bring d guy bak 2 life.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by ignis: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2012
I think GST- use of english should be introduced in EKSU and should be made a core course. How long will our undergraduates who are potential graduates continue to murder our dear english?
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2012
teetee123: There are many things to look out for here. As a medical personnel the first thing to do is to make sure that the patients life is saved no matter what his offence was.
The students should know that they are going to pay for everything destroyed. The innocent ones should go ahead and identify the looters. From the pics above one can even identify some of the looters.
Are you a medical personnel? Because if you are, i guess you might understand why he was rejected
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: a good medical personnel ought to perform CPR with a dose of cyanide mixed with valuim 20 and manganese in cases like dis
Maybe you should have dropped your number for them, but now, he can only be used as a CADAVAR to learn what makes him tic!
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Chiopatra: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2012
Leopantro: i really don't know which is more horrible ; the death, the burning of the cars or your use of English. Goodness !
All of you complaining about d posters English,why not post a story let's see
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Chiopatra: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2012
torres2: infact I ran for my life @ wiseavenue this guys bad ooooo, anyway glory be to God he is dead the treat reduces by one.
to the story a vehicle came to drop a girl @ school after droping her AB came to the owner of the vehicle requesting for money, sat on the bonnet, the guy reversed and he fell so he hit the guy with the intention, reversed again and performed the operation the second time then the health centre rejected him because he was in an exteremly state of comma and was stinking with with alchol so couldn't be treated also rejected by EKSUTH
now cars were burnt in admin by student, faculty of engineering destroyed, faculty of agric folws and egg stolen@ a very high rate as the minimum person took two fowls, university ambulance windscreen destroyed aand broken, cars collected from lecturer and droven away, banks destroyed e.g access bank except a few
, christstore destroyed, laptop stolen from various student and phones as it turns to a avenue to steal
in eksu it now run for your life bible church oooooooooooooo
Dis is bad,u wat did u do
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by patrickmuf(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2012
Students(or should i say parents) will regret at last cos they will be made to pay for all the damages...Can't forget what happened to us(malabites n malabresses) in unical last yeah...And 4 those of you criticing the op, oversabi no gud oh! Atleast we have all been informed...Abi?
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Oluschenco(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2012
Some people are born to rule, while some are born to ruin. A case study of EKSU & UNAD.
Their less than 100-words narration is filled with errors. Half-baked graduates to-be. What has stealing of fowls got to do with the death of a nuisance?
God help us in this country.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by doctokwus: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Chiopatra: All of you complaining about d posters English,why not post a story let's see
Shut up,don't be encouraging rubbish.Any reasonable person shd b ashamed dat an undergraduate's short post is so full of grammatical,construct& spelling errors dat d narrative of an otherwise very gud story becomes disinteresting.This is d kind of post dat will make nland,nay Seun,lose much needed audience& thus revenue.If u find no fault(s) in d op's post,I pity u
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Leopantro: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
lets be sincere to ourselves.if you are the M.D of a company and the C.V of the above poster, containing the same errors as above, gets to your table, will you consider it ?
for the student that died,rest in peace
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by sisqology(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Taich: V C please close the school for one month, then calculate the money value of all the damages(cars,poultry birds,experts that did the valuation,cost of closing the school) divided by the number of students in the school,multiply the answer by at least 3 and add the value as surcharge to next year's school fees. That will make them to know that there is no free food even in free town.

I like :-D :-D :-D

1 Like

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Funmmite: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
No mata wat d guy mite ve done,d uni health centre should ve safd his life first irrespective of what he mite ve done.4rm d story i ve read,i fink d student re only tryn 2 fight 4 d health centre rejectn im,buh all d same dey shudnt ve destroyd tins to dt extent.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by owanku: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Something isn't right with this story angry If the lad was indeed a cultist, why wasn't the culprit a victim of reprisal attacks from his colleagues? Or am I missing something? During my university years in south-eastern Nigeria, such incidents always resulted in immediate retaliation on the guilty party not on school property. I wonder what kinda cultism these kids practice these days angry
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by ysfomonla: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Useless lazy motherfucker....ur mate are out dere making money
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by comidje: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
i
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by comidje: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Imagine, make dem no take dem own spoil our own lives. The school deadline is today for the payment of the reparation fees and people don dey pay. dem talk say anybody dat doesn't pay at the end of today will loose his studentship. see how someone's action can affect many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along / Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.