Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can U Analyse Sport? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can U Analyse Sport? (610 Views)

I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify / Vacancy Worth 10 Million After 4yrs: Can U Do It? / can u Work at (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Analyse Sport? by kenoxx(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders, am a sport presenter and an analyst on difffrent radio stations and 2 Tv stations in ibadan, the capital of oyo state. right now, am looking for capable people that i can feature on one of my t.v programs. interested person should be able to analyse sport very well most football both locally and internationally.
i will prefer if you are base in ibadan, and i see this as an opportunity for anybody that wants to annouce his/her talent in sport broadcasting to the world.
you can call mi 08156984184 or send email to kmotivational@yahoo.com(statin your full name, sex, location and d club u support).
thanks
Re: Can U Analyse Sport? by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2012
What in Gods name is this doing here? Is this a job

Are you afraid of the "sports" section ? You know just 1 or 2 questions from the sports guru's there would open your nyash.

Oga, this is not a job so carry go sports section.
Re: Can U Analyse Sport? by kenoxx(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
why not check the section you made mention before you begin dey write wetin u no suppose dey write
Re: Can U Analyse Sport? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2012
@OP, whats the name of the Sports Programme? What is the minimum academic requirement?
I just hope you're genuine and not a scammer.

@Ify, I'd have moved it to the Sports Section but its a job advert thus I'll let it stay. However if we have reasons to believe OP is a scammer, he'll be sanctioned and be referred to EFCC angry grin
Re: Can U Analyse Sport? by hottprince: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2012
Obinoscopy: @OP, whats the name of the Sports Programme? What is the minimum academic requirement?
I just hope you're genuine and not a scammer.

@Ify, I'd have moved it to the Sports Section but its a job advert thus I'll let it stay. However if we have reasons to believe OP is a scammer, he'll be sanctioned and be referred to EFCC angry grin
Did u jst say refer to EFCC?
We all know dts impossible cos d only tin u v on d guy is his email,nt even his address or name ir fone no

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A Financial Accounting Officer / New Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduates / Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.