Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? (20003 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by nenergy(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012
Nonnyrose: Evrytin since my ex left me dis has always been on my mind because when i was with him i tot all my prayers has been answered bt he just left for no reason. It hurts a lot so i pray dat God should help me locate my own husband and anywhere he is let him locate me. There must be a divine connection before the end of this year in Jesus name AMEN!!!
he left because he had no place in your future-Anyone who can touch you can hurt you or heal you. Love is on the way!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
First time I'm gonna say this on NL, I love this thread
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2012
I love this! cry cry cry
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by mojounited(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Yield: I love this! cry cry cry
I know, I wrote it seeking to find you.. wink
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Royalty1(m): 3:35am On Oct 01, 2012
Dear Future wife,
My friend(op) has spoken my mind. I pray daily for you. But I have more questions to add and please don't mind my down to earth Approach.

.I hope you don't have someone's name already tatooed on your backside?
.I hope you are not one of those falunting body parts On twitter?
.I hope when we meet you won't be too ashamed to tell me everything in your past like I plan to tell you?

I know your past is your past, but please do live your today with me in mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2012
@ OP, Your future wife wey be say another dirty lousy nigga fit dey hammer her now now as you dey post for nairaland so
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Sunebanty(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2012
Royalty1: Dear Future wife,
My friend(op) has spoken my mind. I pray daily for you. But I have more questions to add and please don't mind my down to earth Approach.

.I hope when we meet you won't be too ashamed to tell me everything in your past like I plan to tell you?

lol,true talk
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by apmis: 4:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Future wife? Future dreams....
Would be great to know when the "future" wife finally turns up!
Nice post.....
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by rash47(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2012
OP nice write up, but as u know wishes are not horses. Welcome on board to the world of realities.....my advise to u is that u should open your eyes and ur heart,pray hard. May GOD help you.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Ivynwa(f): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2012
Oh my gosh, this write up is sweet. Left me speechless,I didn't know that there are still people capable of true deep caring sweet feelings like that. This poster is truly worded, knows how to make words move.

190-the-clown:
She fit dey on top man undecided

Only 190 can say that like that. grin grin
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2012
Ivynwa: Oh my gosh, this write up is sweet. Left me speechless,I didn't know that there are still people capable of true deep caring sweet feelings like that. This poster is truly worded, knows how to make words move.

Are you wet already cheesy just kidding
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Odunnu: 5:47am On Oct 01, 2012
Thread made fp? shocked
*unfollows*
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by ecolime(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2012
A lovely poetic writeup.. I love this.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by iyaski: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2012
nenergy: Its pretty amazing how a simple thought can become a trending topic on NL. :-)Thanks for your compliments, jokes and yabbin'.lol I'll be attending "the platform 10.1 @ the haven events centre tomorrow...hope to me you guys there. :-D

I will be @ the platform as well, how do we meet?
Do have a BB?
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by racygirl(f): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2012
cool[color=#000099][/color]U seriously got me laughing. D̶̲̥̅̊☺ u knw dat i most times tink of smetin like this ?Right from wen i was in τ̣̣ђё junior school, i always pray 4 my "TO BE" husband. Anyways shall,may God grant u ur wishes.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Decryptor(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2012
@OP...I must admit this is very touching but what u shuld be thinkin about isn't what ur future wife is doing now but what she'll be doing when u meet her prior to tiein the nuptial knot with her and then afterwards cos by then, what's she's doing now will be her past. She may be prostitutin now but may be repentant days or months before u finally meet her or she might be the good girl now and will become a nagger when you marry her so my advice is for u to pray for God's guidance and d very best out of it
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by nenergy(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Royalty1: Dear Future wife,

hmmm,I feel you bro!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2012
This has got to be the biggest go-with-the-crowd forum ever in the world. As soon as I read the first five posts, I knew everyother poster would be praising the OP,even those that didn't read the original post! If it were the other way round, them go don curse am tire *SMH*
Not taking away anything from the OP, nice thoughts. However, let me advice you, look around you for a girl you grew up with, you know those ones you are like 4-6 years older than,the ones you used to beat/play with while growing up,try and make something work with her. 70% of those kind of marriages work out perfectly. God forbid, I'll never marry a total stranger regardless of length of courtship!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2012
@Poster, this will definitely make your future wife weak in the knees for years after marriage. I just hope you are in a position †☺ meet her soon. Usually when she shows up, she's different-if you have a lot of girls, she stands out. She says Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd does the right things †☺ you without even trying.

With her, you are at peace-this is one thing you don't want anyone messing with, your PEACE. Wishing you all the best Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd wishing ♍ε̲̣̣̣ too at meeting her.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Zeddicus: This has got to be the biggest go-with-the-crowd forum ever in the world. As soon as I read the first five posts, I knew everyother poster would be praising the OP,even those that didn't read the original post! If it were the other way round, them go don curse am tire *SMH*
Not taking away anything from the OP, nice thoughts. However, let me advice you, look around you for a girl you grew up with, you know those ones you are like 4-6 years older than,the ones you used to beat/play with while growing up,try and make something work with her. 70% of those kind of marriages work out perfectly. God forbid, I'll never marry a total stranger regardless of length of courtship!
Nice thoughts Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd preference but its yours Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd in no way superior †☺ marrying a stranger. I didn't grow with girls I'm older than, most of them are married now. The girls I've known f̶̲̥̅̊☺я long are from primary Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd secondary school- I don't even dream of dating any of them, casual se.x Iڪ like the height.

I understand your fear but truth Iڪ when you meet a good girl, the length of relationship simply can not count. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd try †☺ ignore a girl's past, you will only harm yourself by going there, what should matter Iڪ the present Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd future.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Boomark(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Odunnu: Thread made fp? shocked
*unfollows*

Why unfollow? Because it made fp. Or do you have any thing to hide. I like girls who are proud of their present and future.

I am tapping from every good comment here and leaving the bad ones for those that have confessed it for themselves.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by princechinedu(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2012
Odunnu:
hmmm. You sound like him. The one i've been thinking and praying for tongue
Hehehehehe aprokooo
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by sconsults: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2012
[size=18pt]she is humping a fat rod[/size]
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by pearlhapi(f): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: How i wan take know?
lmao
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by pearlhapi(f): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: How i wan take know?
lmao sheby na your junior sister ni
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by nenergy(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2012
iyaski:

I will be @ the platform as well, how do we meet?
Do have a BB?
No BBing 4me o! Email me so we can exchange numbers. I'm almost there :-)
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2012
blink182: Nice thoughts Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd preference but its yours Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd in no way superior †☺ marrying a stranger. I didn't grow with girls I'm older than, most of them are married now. The girls I've known f̶̲̥̅̊☺я long are from primary Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd secondary school- I don't even dream of dating any of them, casual se.x Iڪ like the height.

I understand your fear but truth Iڪ when you meet a good girl, the length of relationship simply can not count. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd try †☺ ignore a girl's past, you will only harm yourself by going there, what should matter Iڪ the present Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd future.
Yea. My thoughts are mine and not superior to anyones own. I really like your idea of not having anything to do with a girl's past (as long as it doesn't affect me sha..STDs, damaged womb etc)
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2012
omg where the hell is she, i miss her so much, i need her right now embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by sashaa(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Awwww...this is just so sweet and touching too. God bless u, Op.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2012
nenergy: This is not just a random thought because I find myself thinking about it every now and then.
I grew up fantasying that I will marry my childhood friend. You know someone I “played” mummy and daddy with. We would lose touch and fate will bring us back together and chemistry will happen. This fantasy was fuel by my desire to witness at least a minute of my future wife’s early years. The idea of meeting a total stranger and having them “tell” me about their past scares me. What if they aren’t completely truthful, like the American who recently discovered that his pretty wife use to be a man.lol Anyways, boyz have become men and all my childhood friends are married or “seriously” engaged (girls mature faster than boys shey?lol), so good bye fantasy!
I am currently single and looking (not searching, because ground never level-romANCE without finANCE is nuisANCE.lol) and every day as I pass by the many gorgeous 9ja ladies I ask myself; “is that her”?
Hmmn,I know you are out there, somewhere out there. So I ask, how are doing right now?
•Is life treating you well?
•Are you eating healthy?
•Are you caring for your (my) body?
•Are you overcoming your challenges?
•Are you getting the necessary resources to power your dreams?
•Are you working at developing yourself daily?
•Are you mixing with the right people?
•Are you happy?
•Is love making you cry?
•Is situation making you vulnerable?
•Do you think of me?
•Do you pray for me?
Whatever your answers are or will be, I will surely find you. And when I do, your past will not matter; only your future with me will. My gaze will captivate you, my lips will whisper joy, my touch will heal you, my hands will hold and caress you, and my heart will love you.
Mon amour, how are you doing?

YOU WILL SURELY FIND HER, JUST KEEPING TRUSTING AND SERVING GOD.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by aroheemcomputer(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2012
pc guru:

I suspect you write professionally, because i love the way you stated those "bold" words and as i see dis message, i m so happy with my future wife. My prayer 4 her is increase imidiatly. Thanks
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? by amypaul(f): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Ur thought for her is a thought of good, love and kind and it must surely come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner? / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.