Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,765 members, 7,941,886 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Realy Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Realy Is Cheating? (792 Views)

Gals: What Realy Makes You Turn For A Guy / What Realy Kill Love? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Realy Is Cheating? by mumumugu(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
I used to think cheating only hapens wen you go al d way to sleep wit anoda but what recently a coleague told me it means more than dat. So am confused

does it include

sexchat
kisin
handling
going to lunch Wit anoda
spendin time wit anoda
toasting anoda
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by k2039: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
mumumugu:
sexchat
kisin
handling
going to lunch Wit anoda
spendin time wit anoda
toasting anoda
[size=13pt]
Cheating is equivalent to any of the above
[/size]
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
All of the above
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by jhydebaba(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Then everybody is guilty of cheating.
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by mumumugu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mynd_44: All of the above

realy? But i usualy go for lunch wit my colleagu both male and female.i hav no intention of datin any of them . Does it mean i need to stop it ?
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by navygrl: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
There are two types of cheating:
Physical- oral, vaginal or anal sex. Kiss beyond a peck. Touching beyond a small hug. Now some cultures see holding hands or cuddling as normal plotonic expression so keep cultural differences in mind
Emotional cheating: when you do "plotonic" things with a member of the opposite sex because you favor their company equal or more than your partner is dinners, phone calls, gifts etc...... This type of cheating depends on ones feelings more than actions and is more damaging to a relationship than a one night stand with a hooker
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by KateSpade(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
anything done that is disrespectful to your significant other

could be lying about ones whereabouts or more serious like physical affection beyond platonic friendship.
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cheating only exists in marriage. If you are not married, you cannot claim to have been cheated on, since your relationship is not binding. You can only be cheated out of what is really yours. . .

She is not yours until you put a ring on it. . . Nothing to be discombobulated about, really.

1 Like

Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
mumumugu: I used to think cheating only hapens wen you go al d way to sleep wit anoda but what recently a coleague told me it means more than dat. So am confused

does it include

sexchat
kisin
handling
going to lunch Wit anoda
spendin time wit anoda
toasting anoda
Only in marriage.

In marriage, you don't have to do it. All you have to do is think about it, and you have cheated. . .
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by navygrl: 3:41am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Cheating only exists in marriage. If you are not married, you cannot claim to have been cheated on, since your relationship is not binding. You can only be cheated out of what is really yours. . .

She is not yours until you put a ring on it. . . Nothing to be discombobulated about, really.
if you are in a commuted relationship it is still cheating regardless of whether you are married or not. The best judgment is would you be ok with your commited partner doing the act you are trying to justify? If it needs to be justified, you should not do it

1 Like

Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2012
navygrl: if you are in a commuted relationship it is still cheating regardless of whether you are married or not. The best judgment is would you be ok with your commited partner doing the act you are trying to justify? If it needs to be justified, you should not do it
Never said it was ok, but i cannot claim to have been cheated on.
Re: What Realy Is Cheating? by saintvc(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Cheatin depend on ur patner. If ur patner tels u nt to hug any gal xcept biologcal blood relation,nt to eat with any lady, not to ask any lady for number,nt to discus persnal issue wit a girl, THEN U HAV TO RESPET HER AND OBEY HER. If u disobey any, u have cheatd

(1) (Reply)

He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? / Valentines Day Advice For Fine Young Girls / Just Let It Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.