Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night (5725 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Night by JoanJohnson(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
Is it really important for the newly wed to make luv after the wedding ceremony that day? It seems its a most do, won't they be so tired?
Am not married yet but i think one could be tired, after all, they still have more days, months and years together.
so what's ur take on this?
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
what of if the wifey is on her P*** during the wedding? will they make love too
and even if it's a must do for others, what's your concern or did you just
witness one LIve show from newly weds cool cool well, different strokes for different folks
Re: Wedding Night by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
Not everyone bleeps on their wedding day...it is usually virgins who couldnt wait to Bleep and find out fucking isnt all cracked up as people make it out to be.

It is not by force to have sex and you sure hell wont die if you dont get it.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Smuthx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
its not a must. Anytin that suits the couple. different strokes for different folks.
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
I wouldn't even bring my A-game after I expended so much energy during dancing, arrangement and the ish wink wink
Re: Wedding Night by jhydebaba(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
That's old schooled joor, gone were the days when a virgin girl gets disflowered on her wedding nite to the admiration of everybody. These days the couple don do am tire before the wedding nite so why stressing ur self again after so much wahala dat day?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
Making love when everyone expects you to be doing just that, seems plain weird to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by dealordea(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Am going for the early morning fucck...not night Bleep tongue
Re: Wedding Night by cindyrella(f): 3:17am On Sep 30, 2012
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Wedding Night by DonaldGenes(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Not everyone bleeps on their wedding day...it is usually virgins who couldnt wait to Bleep and find out fucking isnt all cracked up as people make it out to be.

gbam!
Re: Wedding Night by DonaldGenes(m): 3:23am On Sep 30, 2012
Well i aint yet passed through the school of marriage yet,i would have air it out
Re: Wedding Night by Mynd44: 5:18am On Sep 30, 2012
If it was a quiet wedding that it not too stressful, perhaps but it its one of those loud and stressful ones, na wahala
Re: Wedding Night by Exponental(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2012
I think virgin(s) who have longed for it before marriage would be desperate on having d access, but 4 some who have seen alot of water under their bridge, would not be freaked.
I think it is an old belief when sex before marriage was a taboo!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2012
[size=26pt]Yes, it is very important![/size]
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2012
Exponental: I think virgin(s) who have longed for it before marriage would be desperate on having d access, but 4 some who have seen alot of water under their bridge, would not be freaked.
I think it is an old belief when sex before marriage was a taboo!

so its not still a taboo? WOW! I LAUGH IN MANDARIA...
Re: Wedding Night by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:

He only stated the reality na.
Re: Wedding Night by 190: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2012
i wont [size=18pt]ONLY[/size] phuck my wife on that wedding nite

i would shave her clean with shaving stick or clipper for a [size=18pt]MAXIMUM SOON TO BE DONE JOB[/size] angry angry
Re: Wedding Night by Emmy9ite(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Different folks for different strokes. No,its different strokes for different folks. grin
Re: Wedding Night by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by annita19(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Raw and R rated truth lol. Sex is overrated
Re: Wedding Night by lolaluv1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
It's not a must to get jiggy on your wedding night. I know a couple, who didn't go all the way till like three days after the wedding. The first night, the wife fell asleep immediately she hit the bed.
It wasn't like they had been having sex before the marriage. The guy just has alot of self control and he is understanding too...
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
lola.luv:
It's not a must to get jiggy on your wedding night. I know a couple, who didn't go all the way till like three days after the wedding. The first night, the wife fell asleep immediately she hit the bed.
It wasn't like they had been having sex before the marriage. The guy just has alot of self control and he is understanding too...

[size=20pt]Absolute Rubbish! You must be their sex confidant to have gotten all this info about them.[/size]
Re: Wedding Night by lolaluv1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
^
Don't make me laugh. Is that why you are using such big fonts and what not? I addressed the topic and not you. Does it make you feel better to insult people?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
lola.luv:
^
Don't make me laugh. Is that why you are using such big fonts and what not? I addressed the topic and not you. Does it make you feel better to insult people?

[size=26pt]I did not insult you, what you said was absolute rubbish and you know it![/size]
Re: Wedding Night by lolaluv1(f): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
^
Whatever! You own your hand, type what you want. Your mind is yours to either believe or not too.
That you're convinced or you think it's rubbish, does not add or detract from me in any way (not even the littliest bit). I made the contribution that brought me to the thread and I stand by it.
I'm done with this!
Re: Wedding Night by vivianc(f): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm not a virgin, but no matter how tired we are, we must do it o o...haba!
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
lola.luv:
^
Whatever! You own your hand, type what you want. Your mind is yours to either believe or not too.
That you're convinced or you think it's rubbish, does not add or detract from me in any way (not even the littliest bit). I made the contribution that brought me to the thread and I stand by it.
I'm done with this!

[size=26pt]Your *contribution sounds distorted anyway. Perhaps it's best you *pipe low like you said.[/size]
Re: Wedding Night by 190: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm not a virgin, but no matter how tired we are, we must do it o o...haba!

May ur days be long in 190's arms cheesy
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
...when we address issues like this online, we should always have in mind that not only adults or say mature ppl have access to Internet/Social network sites nowadays, bearing that in mind, we should always try to be more civil since our words here cnt be censored.

we never can tell who may stumble upon what we write online, it cud b our little ones, kids, or kid cousins, nephews & nieces who may end up being corrupt via our own words. just an observation pls. @OP, dis shudnt be ur concern until u are legally married. tnx.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Daewoods(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
DailyNews: ...when we address issues like this online, we should always have in mind that not only adults or say mature ppl have access to Internet/Social network sites nowadays, bearing that in mind, we should always try to be more civil since our words here cnt be censored.

we never can tell who may stumble upon what we write online, it cud b our little ones, kids, or kid cousins, nephews & nieces who may end up being corrupt via our own words. just an observation pls. @OP, dis shudnt be ur concern until u are legally married. tnx.
you make no sense, not in the least.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Daewoods:
you make no sense, not in the least.

I mustn't, but at least i've passed the message on ma mind...enjoy ur evening.
Re: Wedding Night by Exponental(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:

What is a taboo if I may ask?
Sex is no more a taboo oooooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Caught My Born Again UNILAG Neighbor Doing / Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! / This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.