Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Any Mormons In The House? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Mormons In The House? (859 Views)

Thread For Mormons / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here. / Any Mormons In De House Holla! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mormons In The House? by triplea: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2008
If you are a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints,let me know please.You are welcome
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by madamL(f): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
use facebook. Do we sound like mormons?
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by manmustwac(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Is it true that that Mormons believe that we Black people are black because of our misdeeds in the pre-existent life?
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Abuzola(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
Moimoi indeed
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
they have a lot in common with Muslims
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by manmustwac(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Abuzola
Tpia says they have a lot to do with your people is it true?
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
manmustwac:

@Abuzola
Tpia says they have a lot to do with your people is it true?

instigator cool

abuzola is the wrong person to ask anyway since he knows nothing about them.
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Kunbee: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2009
Mormons belief is very strange
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by lizmoore: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2009
yes i am a mormon i was babtised in aba stake please can u contact me on this 07038060421 or lizmoore4real@yahoo.com, my name is iyke
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Tonyet1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ poster,

I was also told the church has its won bible called BOOK OF MORMONS , is it true?
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by Horus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
It’s sad how the Mormons who were founded by a man named Joseph Fielding Smith (1805-1844 AD), and now refer to themselves as The Church of Latter Day Saints, have actually succeeded in deceiving many Africans into joining their congregation without telling them the root and seed of racism in their doctrine. According to them, the only black person in Mormon Heaven is the faithful servant of Joseph Smith – Abel Burns; and Africans can become Mormons, but not priests and neither can they enter Mormon Heaven, how racist. As a matter of fact, when Mr. Abel’s nephew – Eugene Burns passed on, a Mormon patriarch, even repeated the Mormon belief, that he, being a Moor will not be able to enter Mormon Heaven. This racist thinking is not found anywhere in any of the ancient tablets. Not withstanding, Africans are ignorant as to how they ever came up with the curse of Ham being black people. In light of what the bible says about the curse of Canaan, describing white spots in the skin (Leviticus 13:38) which the Jehovah’s Witness claim in their books, and I quote from them, page 407 of Did Man Get Here By Creation Or Evolution?, “Black race from Cush, not due to curse of Canaan, whose descendants were white.”
Re: Any Mormons In The House? by muffins(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Sounds more like mumu. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Trial Of Pastor Enoch / I Attended An Evangelist Church Today, And There Was No Talk Of Love. / Christianity Was Adapted Wholesale From Paganism (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.