Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? (921 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by Bastino(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2008
My fellow nairalanders, what will you do if you discovered through your babe's email that she is dating another guy. Mind you, she does not know you have her password
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by sylvao2000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hisssssssssss l guess you need a better job angry
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by Busta(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
@topic,

go ahead and confront her.
see what she has to say to dat?
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by koolsasy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
confront her, but i dont think its a gud tin dat u were goin tru ur gurls personal stuffs behind her bac.
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by stag: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
lay low man. quit if u wish but keep it on the down low
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by uspry1(f): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2008
Why are you nosy on your girl's private personal stuff without her permission? angry

You sound like a insecure jealousy freak!
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by Phate07(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2011

Just find the other dude and whack his frigging head off. angry
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by Phate07(m): 1:25am On Apr 09, 2011

Or you can confront your girl with the info you got and then try to know why she did what she did. undecided
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2011
ok how do i put this,that topic is 2008, we are way into the future they cud be married and divorced by now.
Re: You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do? by tashanja(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
Though it was wrong of him to spy on her: bottom line she was cheating ( whether electronic or not) it doesn't matter, cheating is cheating; and thats good enough reason for me to dump her like a hot potato. angry

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? / How To Identify The Real Big Boy/girl / What Should I Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.