Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,179 members, 7,887,420 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria (13596 Views)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / Happy 52nd Birthday To The Standard Baba Tunde Fashola / Happy 52nd Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by passionate88: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Shell R.A in PH jst did sm fire works display.. It was AWESOME.. Proud 2 b a Nigerian.. No boko idio.t can change that... 1 love
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by isaanyoha: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Yes I am very happy for this grin
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy 52nd Independence day, Nigeriaday, Nigeria!!!
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Slizbeat(m): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy independence o0. But I don't agree with ur statistics, It should be like this:
Hausa and fulani and their cattle=29%
Yoruba=21%
Igbo=18%
Ijaw=10%
E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by medube(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy 52nd Birthday to our great nation, NIGERIA smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Just enjoyed sum fireworks display from d Governor. happy independence Nigeria
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by brabus(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Birthday, Nigeria!
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Independence Day Nigeria. God'll continue to bless this country and see us through whatever problems we're facing. Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation.

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Am going to rep my country 4eva...even in heaven_lol..hapy bday naija
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by fittty(m): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2012
undecided
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 3:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Nonsense, as if she had progressed any further since independence. 52 year old overgrown baby.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Royals1st: 3:52am On Oct 01, 2012
NIGERIA IS NOT RAPE FOR INDEPENDENT ..A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER TALK LESS OF A FOOL AT 52
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by achi4u(m): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2012
I havn't gain anything as nigerian so hw should i wish her happy birth abi independence?
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Lawconfessor(f): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2012
HBD MY BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA.

WISHING U LLNP
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by bcomputer101: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR COUNTRY (NIGERIA)
+234 is her code, she sits at the heart of Africa.
GREEN and WHITE are her colors. They call her the giant of Africa. Yes, she's got issues as any important personality will do 'coz of the attention she attracts from so many. She just turned 52 and so many feel she's reached COUNTRYPAUSE (MENOPAUSE) and can't produce good things anymore. It took many of her counterparts centuries to produce offspring:
GREAT BRITAIN became great after becoming a grandfather.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA became united at the "Methuselah's" age. She's still undergoing the 'growing' process.
TO ALL NIGERIANS, Remember, no matter how far you travel, wherever you find yourself, wherever the struggle for a better life takes you. No matter the situation on ground.
NIGERIA IS STILL OUR BABY! and her growth is up to us.
Remember this is who we are:
~ STRONG
~ SURVIVOR
~ SMART
~ JUST
~ PRUDENT
~ GREENWHITEGREEN
Soon, many will scale heights to obtain the GREEN passport.
Many will want to marry my children and grand children to be called GREEN. Come rain, come shine, I'll always be proud to be BLACK, I'll always be proud to fly GREEN, I'll always be proud to be a NIGERIAN, I'll always be proud to be called AFRICAN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA!!!! MY COUNTRY, MY COLOR, MY PRIDE, MY NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS ME,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and GOD BLESS AFRICA!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Blessed 52nd Birthday Nigeria, you shall surely make it through the struggles before our very own eyes.
BLESSED are they that bless you and CURSED are THEY that curse you. 100 folds return of ill-luck shall they receive, those that cause trouble within you.
God bless Nigeria and these United States of Nigeria.
Happy Independence Celebration

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2012
happy birthday
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Olofintoto(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy independence day celebration to our dear country; NIGERIA. God bless our country.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 01, 2012
God bless me.
And God bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Roland17(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2012
At 52 we have come a long way, but as a nation, we've been unable to utilize the massive potentials and prospects our dear country posses, Happy Independence to Nigerians at Home and in the Diaspora.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by pendusky(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2012
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 01, 2012
Yeske!:
Nonsense, as if she had progressed any further since independence. 52 year old overgrown baby.
My dear, if you're a Nigerian I'll urge you to drop the hate on Nigeria for just today and please say something cheering... We've complained for too long.
@ 52, USA were still debating whether Blacks are Human Beings and were still arguing if Women have rights...We dey try abeg, God Bless Naija

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by pendusky(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Loved Nigerians, Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live independently in our country Cheerfully, Helpfully,Hopefully,Peacefully by remembering our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humilation. A Proud Nigerian - Pendusky
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by pendusky(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Gabbysky:
My dear, if you're a Nigerian I'll urge you to drop the hate on Nigeria for just today and please say something cheering... We've complained for too long.
@ 52, USA were still debating whether Blacks are Human Beings and were still arguing if Women have rights...We dey try abeg, God Bless Naija
love you for this
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by birdman(m): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2012
A geographical expression less than the sum of the parts. Is this what you guys are celebrating? Now that is funny. October 2 will be here shortly.
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2012
As A Sign Of Solidarity To This Hopeless Nation On Her 52nd Birthday, Am Giving this to our clueless, shoeless, president as a sign of my annoyance with him due to the increment in the prices of the items in the picture. It remains Garry....Happy Birthday Dude. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Independence Day my beloved country!! I can't imagine being from anywhere else!! I LOVE YOU!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOFGDFyz1I&feature=player_detailpage
Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Processing Stages.....

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Tracking It With Garri Google.....

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Finally Found In The Market........

1 Like

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Finally....

Re: Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Being Prepared For Consumption......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook / What Igbos Would Do Differently In Republic Of Biafra / President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.