Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Farmer's point of view towards the introduction of Tricycle in Delta State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Farmer's point of view towards the introduction of Tricycle in Delta State. (529 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / My View Towards Reaction Of Nigerians About President Buhari / Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Farmer's point of view towards the introduction of Tricycle in Delta State. by EfeTony6(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
[b][color=#000099]Mr.Wisdom Oke, a farmer in Agbarha town,in Ughelli Local Government Area.
This KE-KE(Tricycle) Is more less like a car.I must commend the state government under the leadership of Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan for Introducing it to this state.I think is a welcome development,because this will help we the farmers and our children.Most especially the safety,and economic part of it.As for me,I will no longer pay huge money to carry my crops from the farm,or my children from school.It's will truely benefit the common man like us.I was also told he reduced the amount also, from N400,0000 to N150,000,with a priority to pay install mentally after a flat deposit of N50,000.He is a servant leader.I commend him for this..
[/color][/b]
EfeTony6: [b][color=#000099]Mr.Wisdom Oke, a farmer in Agbarha town,in Ughelli Local Government Area.
This KE-KE(Tricycle) Is more less like a car.I must commend the state government under the leadership of Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan for Introducing it to this state.I think is a welcome development,because this will help we the farmers and our children.Most especially the safety,and economic part of it.As for me,I will no longer pay huge money to carry my crops from the farm,or my children from school.It's will truely benefit the common man like us.I was also told he reduced the amount also, from N400,0000 to N150,000,with a priority to pay install mentally after a flat deposit of N50,000.He is a servant leader.I commend him for this..
[/color][/b]
Re: The Farmer's point of view towards the introduction of Tricycle in Delta State. by EfeTony6(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Better days ahead.

(1) (Reply)

AN Advise For Mr. President / Facebook Hits 1 Billion Users / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.