Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigeria @ 52: Say Your Prayer For Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria @ 52: Say Your Prayer For Nigeria. (712 Views)

Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 52: Say Your Prayer For Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Fellow Forumites,

Bible declares in Matthew 18 vs 19-20,
" 19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

As the Nation celebrates, and in light of this scripture, say your prayers for this nation.

Here's is mine.
"Father I pray for Nigeria today, I thank you for Nigeria because every nation on the face of the earth you word revealed is apportioned by you for your own purpose and glory. Lord I declare that every situation that are not consistent with your perfect will for our nation, Nigeria be overturned and the evil works of darkness in the polity are frustrated and neutralized in the Name of Jesus, Amen"
Re: Nigeria @ 52: Say Your Prayer For Nigeria. by Pitykitten: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. / Should Old Testament Practices Be Practiced By Christians Today? / Can You Sell Your Soul To The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.