Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,505 members, 7,920,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dh Car Kit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dh Car Kit (519 Views)

buy your Pendant Watches,manicure Kit,neck Massager,electronic hair Shaver / Here Is The Kit That Pays Nigerians N7,500daily / Brand New Everlasting Boxing Kit For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dh Car Kit by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2012
DH Car hacking Kit
Include:

Universal Master Car key

Auto Jiggler

At a press of a key, it:

Instantly Disables Car alarm

Unlocks the door either with the remote of the key

Jamms GPS tracker and disables phone calls within range

This special device read and re-programmes the car key fob radio frequency within seconds. It also re-programmes the ignition cycle immediately.

The programmer is in Graphics User Interface (GUI) mode. Making its usage as simple as using Nokia 3310

Most importantly, it is very portable. Just as if you are carrying a car key, with a remote and a blackberry phone. But that doesn’t mean you should be carrying it around.

This device was manufactured by a Chinese auto mechanic late last year. And more than 2000 were imported into the UK and the US. I got to know of it through a guy I bought cars from. I bought some sets, and have sold bout 32 sets in the past 3 month. A set is 150k. But you can get 5 sets for 120k each.

Engr Pat Ukoh

Delivery within 72 hours

(1) (Reply)

Sure Job / Blackberry 9810 Aka Torch2 / Haulage Service At It Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.