Stats: 3,173,650 members, 7,889,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem (13483 Views)

Similarities Between Skelewu And Party Rock Anthem Videos / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Ironi: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
Is the Nigerian anthem in arabic? I see your flag looks like the flag of an Islamic country.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ghettodreamz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2012

Oya we don rise
Make our leaders first serve our fatherland well with their whole strength with love for the masses and faith of making Nigeria a great nation again, instead of being busy serving their stomach, families and unborn generation at the expense of common Nigerians wallowing in abject poverty.

The labor of our heroes past has been in vain tay tay, our past heroes hustle and suffer well well and dem no wait chop am, na our present leaders de chop all gains and dividends of democracy while the masses are suffering living on less than $2 daily, decayed infrastructures,dysfunctional education system,poor & unaffordable health care system,high unemployment rates, bad/poor transport network system, epileptic electricity power supply.

Who wan serve with heart and might again? Everybody heart don corrupt badly, everybody desires seat of power to chop and have their own taste and cut of the national cake.
No more freedom, no freedom of life anymore, kidnapping in the east, peace no de for North, bomb blasting everywhere, arm robbery in the South South.

Graduates in their thousands are being ejected into the labour market on yearly basis, but no jobs, employment is no more based on merit but how much of whom you know, no strong ties or connection equals no job. Civil servants are being deprived of their rights, dem de work from hand to mouth, months without payment of salaries. Bsc (Second/First) holders resorted to driving Okada in a bid of keeping body and soul together, Master degree holders are working at bank security post as Gatemen while our so-called leaders loot our funds to save/invest in foreign banks and businesses, spend extravagantly like tomorrow no dey on furnitures,newspapers,wardrobe,accommodation,entertainment,leave, vehicle maintenance and motor vehicle allowance. Fire burn all our bad belle leaders.

May God Almighty dethrone the debauched,insatiable greediness,heartless and the vicious leaders of our country,Nigeria as Jehoiakim was being dethroned in the Bible if they fail to repent, pull down the insurrections of Boko Haram as the wall of Jericho and exalts our nation, NIGERIA higher above every other countries of the world, amen.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by PBeni(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
Despite the current state of Nigeria, it's still our country...
All hands must be on deck to make Nigeria great.
#Singing the national anthem
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ghettodreamz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
P Beni: Despite the current state of Nigeria, it's still our country...
All hands must be on deck to make Nigeria great.
#Singing the national anthem

Nobody is denying Nigeria here oooo, the truth must be told oga.. Which deck you wan put your hand? D leaders sabi say you de anywhere? Are they willing to hear the voices of the masses? Sit down there ooo, mo palu fun e
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by mallorca(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
rafhell: Nice beautiful voice.
Ty savage is beautiful. I love this babe. Wish I can marry her.
women don finish from ur village?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Whats d breaking news in tiwa savage singing national anthem. She's a nigerian and its only normal that she should sing it. Abegi!
When you tell me nicki minaj's singing nigerian national anthem..only then will i raise my eyebrow and say wow.. But this?? Oh no...lemme drink my garri and don't disturb my peace...

Next pls?! angry

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by temidre1: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
mtcheeew... For ur dream.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by tellwsdom: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
She's crying?? Who beat am?? sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by iyaski: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2012

She has a boyfriend she is already taken.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by sammmiey1: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
I expected to see her in a green&white attire as a true patriotic,plus'''is she a drop out?...she sed,''Happy independent day''
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
She has a wonderful voice. I was feeling her rendition up until the point she said "You see the labour of our heroes past" I don't remember seeing "you see" in the national anthem. I hate it when people add words to a song all in the name of adding their own flavour to it.

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by olagamalin(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: And so what if she sang National Anthem? All the kids in my neighbourhood can equally sing it! Kini big deal? undecided
. Lmao..silly you
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Kunlexic(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
Very fantastic,happy independence to my gr8 country Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by miss9ja(f): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2012
i like your wish sha....jux close your eyes n it will be granted
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by miss9ja(f): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2012
learn: wonderful , in tears, bravo bravo
you really got tears to waste dear...
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by kpolli(m): 3:08am On Oct 02, 2012
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Solozzo(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2012
Beyonce's. rendition of the national anthem was, in my view, more uplifting, urging s on arse and serve. How. Do u compare the two versions?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2012
I think Omawunmi would have done a better job. My problem with Tiwa Savage is that she has absolutely no vocal range. Every song she does is within the same tone. Omawunmi has range and power. She'd give us goosebumps and chills if she were to sing it.

Happy 52 Naija cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Dosoq(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2012
berem: And so what if she sang National Anthem? All the kids in my neighbourhood can equally sing it! Kini big deal? undecided
ahhhh,see 'beef'.......learn to appreciate gud tins,cos u mite b appreciated sumday....
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Olayexy: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Ko bad,i really like it baby keep moving,love you
tlops:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2xnxZRl7EE
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ijebabe: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2012
^ Nice one smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
pendusky:
God bless ya for that.
amen.

Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz / Download:- Wizkid Ft Lizberg - Feel Ur Vibe / Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG]