Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mtn's Been Shitty Lately - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's Been Shitty Lately (555 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Has Anyone Tried Subscribing The MTN 4.5GB Lately? / Mtn Network Problems Lately.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Been Shitty Lately by ndividual: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
These days I can't even imagine how I've been with MTN this long: dropped calls 80 percent of the time, and their simple surf activation is a hell of a process. Why should I wait an entire day for MTN to activate simplesurf after sending dozens of activation messages, then in the night the minute you deduct my credit you have the temerity to say my plan IS STILL EXPIRED!!!! This is the second time happening now. Its insulting. On top of EDGE!!!

Had to rant!! Sorry!!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Unlock Code / Unlock / Kindly Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.