Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,250 members, 7,910,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend (3216 Views)

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? / HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x / She Thinks She Is Doing Me A Favor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by tellwsdom: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bros, no chop alone sad sad..Please give me her number sad sad
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by cindyrella(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
cytell Property: Na your grave you dey dig.
Help me tell am o!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by tellwsdom: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella:
Help me tell am o!

Na u be d gurl?? Ok give me ur number sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by cindyrella(f): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
tellwsdom:

Na u be d gurl?? Ok give me ur number sad sad
Me ke? Abeg o!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Women hate to know about such gals, and will come up with all crazy BS just to have men not be with such women........ Simply because women want to be able to blackmail men with their totos, and knowing that a gal is a cheerful giver (like the one we are talking about on this thread), is counter productive to their BS head game.

Sadly, most men know about one of such whores, and will gladly turn to her in times of sexual needs. Power to the hoes who are proud to be hoes, because someone has to do the nasty job that GFs think they are too good to do/perform.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
This should also be "Two friends have no issue doing one girl". Why are you a hypocrite? You are as guilty as she is. If you don't want, say NO and mean it! Don't say yes and then blame the girl for opening your mouth to say yes. Or is she forcing you?
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by DExplorer1: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
You both aren't game. Why not make a threes0me clip and upload it on Youtube. Punks
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by rodeo0070(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: This should also be "Two friends have no issue doing one girl". Why are you a hypocrite? You are as guilty as she is. If you don't want, say NO and mean it! Don't say yes and then blame the girl for opening your mouth to say yes. Or is she forcing you?
I tire o!... Thanks for speaking my mind.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by slimojas89(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
SO MANY GALS ARE LIKE THIS GAL (CHEERFUL GIVERS) grin..ENJOY AND FORGET THIS PEOPLE TALKING SPIRITS HERE, BUT HEY..BE CAREFUL DUDE, SOME MAY HAVE MISSIONS UNKNOWN
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by debosky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Women hate to know about such gals, and will come up with all crazy BS just to have men not be with such women........ Simply because women want to be able to blackmail men with their totos, and knowing that a gal is a cheerful giver (like the one we are talking about on this thread), is counter productive to their BS head game.

Sadly, most men know about one of such whores, and will gladly turn to her in times of sexual needs. Power to the hoes who are proud to be hoes, because someone has to do the nasty job that GFs think they are too good to do/perform.

Painful but true. grin

If other punny becomes 'freely available' then the GF 'shakara' becomes less effective.

The problem arises (for me at least) when this cheerful giver is truly giving to all and sundry - if that is the case, why would I want to engage in a free-for-all?

For most guys the fantasy is that the cheerful giver is still exercising some discretion and isn't giving to just anybody, just a select few - it makes the guy feel somewhat special but often isn't true. grin
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Csami(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dig deep in that punany, search and discover....dats wat i'll do.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
tellwsdom: Bros, no chop alone sad sad..Please give me her number sad sad

Shey kin wa gba control??
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by drnoel: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
sharacter: Well I wasn't gonna publicize this but i had to . There is dis girl my friend is dating, let's call her Mabel. My guy and I structured some random double date sometime last month and his partner was the delectable Mabel, she's endowed in d right places and she wouldn't have to work too hard to seduce an harmless blad which was exactly wat happened. It was late in the night, my friend could not take Her to his family pad, so he begged that I let her stay in my place overnite and I said yes. Fast forward to 3 hours later, two drunk adults, pretence of watching californication and well we tangoed,mbut she practically asked for it and it would have been a slight on my manliness to decline. She left the next morning and I promptly told my guy what happened. A week later dis chic was back for another dose ( need I mention my talent in such thing). Now I have no issue with free Ponmo, am just taken aback that this girl seems to have no issue doing my friend and I simultaneously as long as she thinks he doesn't know. It got to a head one day, I was with my friend, she called him, they did lovey dovey and the next sec she called my line and was gon act with me too. My friend has asked that we continue messing with her, am just thinking if this is not one of those things that come back to bite you in the future. What do you think NLanders.

let me laugh in UFO but u should know a chick like that would have no scrupples doing other guys outside. So ur worry whould be with HIV and not on what she would do in the future.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by sunnshyn(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Not strange...most South African chics are like that..."do everyone do-able", as long as there's Cigarette, alcohol and transport back home!

Smh!!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by dabrake(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
You see nothing wrong doing your guy's girl and you wanna put the blame on someone else. You have no right to call that guy your friend.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]yóh, u dig snoop[/size]
Walahi na so
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by tashanja(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ MrbrownJay & Debosky:nice take wink
@ Topic: I see no problem at all, all three of you are consenting adults in this sexual triangle of deceipt(where any two are cooperatng to deceive the third person in the triange): your friend has no problem sharing her girl with you; while she is only too willing in sharing herself with both of you, so what's left there to do other than keep the wheel of deceipt spinning, till one of you eventually gets bored or tired. Enjoy the free punny while you still can.

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Dagods(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2012
There is fire on d mountain, u&ur friend surely know wat 2 do wen u c a big tiger coming ur direction.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Flygerian1(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Women hate to know about such gals, and will come up with all crazy BS just to have men not be with such women........ Simply because women want to be able to blackmail men with their totos, and knowing that a gal is a cheerful giver (like the one we are talking about on this thread), is counter productive to their BS head game.

God bless you, bro! Nice one there.

I rest my case.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Flygerian1(m): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2012
sunnshyn: Not strange...most South African chics are like that..."do everyone do-able", as long as there's Cigarette, alcohol and transport back home!
NOT only SA women, both naija women also!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2012

Well said cool
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2012

This
I wont advice the OP to deprive himself of his manly needs, but he should make sure he takes proper advantage of the gold mine he's found. Afterall, the best things in life are FREE!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by BlackBaron: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Or she might be passing a disease to both (or more) parties. undecided

AIDS no dey show for face. shocked
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Exponental(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Actor no dey die..........freebies no dey kill. Carry go while offer last. Ur friend will feel safe knowing fully well dat he wont marry such girl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? / Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? / Guy Kills His Sugar Mummy, Escapes With Her Stuffs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.