Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102314 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mkoabiola: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lol! Lol! Lol!
Imagine dem dry una inside sun for 2 and half hours jus because u want to bcom a trailer driver. Nothing ccomes easily.
A graduate fa!nawa oooo
Anyway 2day na 2day u mus b a driver @ dangote.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gate crashers in da houze... I beg make una no poor sand for our garri o.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
mko abiola: Lol! Lol! Lol!
Imagine dem dry una inside sun for 2 and half hours jus because u want to bcom a trailer driver. Nothing ccomes easily.
A graduate fa!nawa oooo
Anyway 2day na 2day u mus b a driver @ dangote.
Have u collected money for food from ur daddy today?

4 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
kuzoma: pls those of u dat went for the interview, did they mention salary scale?
. Am @ d kano itf centre ryt now tho i came by 9am my name on d list was 57..e b lyk say pple slp dere yesternyt.lol.someone told me d salary scale is 80k @ d trainin skool and it will go higher if employed
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
omiobo:

1. Monkeywater
2. Because no work
3. I will take ogidiga instead alomo
4.80%
5. Not only passion but love
6.Yes with puntash
7. I will cope with puntash
8. Oga next question. Road signs no be problem
9.I leave the goods and run for cover

SIMPLE!!!grin

Guy be serious naaaa grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
jackpot: more like "His Excellency, The Executive Driver of Dangote. undecided
Yes, you will soon address me as one and I am coming for your hand in marriage. cheesy
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Is it possible to gatecrash the interview, or was there any form of screening for those that were sent text messages

sincerely speakin, i dont knw abt dat, we are only told to write our names down wen we first came in. I dont knw if durin d interview dey may ask abt verificatn
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Yes, you will soon address me as one and I am coming for your hand in marriage. cheesy

lol... Dangote truck driver weds a Jackpotress!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omiobo: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
jude33084:

Guy be serious naaaa grin

People wey serious dey yaba left.grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
I don't think u can gate crash o. They have everybody's data on their data base. If u are no shortlisted u need not bother urself.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
omiobo:

People wey serious dey yaba left.grin

Lol. U guys be serious na.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Yes, you will soon address me as one and I am coming for your hand in marriage. cheesy

and she will accept u fast fast. Na money dey talk.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bidam: . Am @ d kano itf centre ryt now tho i came by 9am my name on d list was 57..e b lyk say pple slp dere yesternyt.lol.someone told me d salary scale is 80k @ d trainin skool and it will go higher if employed

I pray I win d race IJSN. God be with me.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
LeJeun3: Really need to know o!
Hayjaycity:

Is it possible to gatecrash the interview, or was there any form of screening for those that were sent text messages

Una sef why una nor apply? Now na gatecrashing dey hungry una. Gatecrashers shey una follow they cast the job and the people wey bn wan apply wayback, now una eyes done clear, abi na hungry... Make we hear word jor...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

You too na graduate?

Sense no even dey ur head? Can't u see dat there was mistake in typing d last message? No wonder na ila orogun college of education u finish from.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DonaldGenes(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
9,if you encounter a robbery incident when making a delivery, what will you do.

oya make una answer this one first

oh buoy them they crase to ask this kind simple primary 6 questnion,na to run with my two legs touching the back of my head nah,i dey crase to fail this kind questn?lmao
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bidam: . Am @ d kano itf centre ryt now tho i came by 9am my name on d list was 57..e b lyk say pple slp dere yesternyt.lol.someone told me d salary scale is 80k @ d trainin skool and it will go higher if employed

guy, am also at d kano centre. Hav u don urs? If u hav, hw was d interview? Wat did dey ask? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83:

Sense no even dey ur head? Can't u see dat there was mistake in typing d last message? No wonder na ila orogun college of education u finish from.

Problem dey Naija o... See grammar!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
I don tire, hunger don dey wire me wallahi
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
abdulkayus: I don tire, hunger don dey wire me wallahi

Eyah... O'l boy, take kwosen rogo with zoborodo na. Lol...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ypzilanti: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wish you guys goodluck. Save money on the job and go and do a logistics or supply chain management program to boost your future prospects. May God not let a full graduate be a truck driver for the rest of his life. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

Problem dey Naija o... See grammar!

Wetin do d grammar? Mumu u be? Na school2 u finish secondary school?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Plis o,for does dat are good at answering interview questn,if we are ask how much we want for salary,wot r we to say?i know it may be wrong to cal huge amount,so who wud help us out
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
You guys should have patients dat interview is to no if u are serious about the job,by showning ur face at the center I belive we all that apply and show our face and can speak very well and eloquent will get that job is just a taste of knowledge,pls if u didn't apply for the job don't come and gate crash cos am sending a memo rite now concerning those people who are about to gate crash.thanks we are already they,but if we get our trailer let not forget to put our N logo on it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
kclub83:

Wetin do d grammar? Mumu u be? Na school2 u finish secondary school?

O'l boy which school u go sef?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

lol... Dangote truck driver weds a Jackpotress!
Next time you address me remember to put "EXECUTIVE"
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Somex10202: Plis o,for does dat are good at answering interview questn,if we are ask how much we want for salary,wot r we to say?i know it may be wrong to cal huge amount,so who wud help us out

Just let dem knw u are not so concern about d salary but hoping to secure and contribute to d growth and development of dangote group and if insisting on d salary package u can tell dem 60k though they knw d salary package for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
chiboy1928: You guys should have patients dat interview is to no if u are serious about the job,by showning ur face at the center I belive we all that apply and show our face and can speak very well and eloquent will get that job is just a taste of knowledge,pls if u didn't apply for the job don't come and gate crash cos am sending a memo rite now concerning those people who are about to gate crash.thanks we are already they,but if we get our trailer let not forget to put our N logo on it.
Bros, u sure say u fit speak well like dis cuz ur writing na error! error!! error!!!?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba:
Next time you address me remember to put "EXECUTIVE"

Sorry, Executive driver!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Bros, u sure say u fit speak well like dis cuz ur writing na error! error!! error!!!?

Lol... Na Naija wey dey na.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

O'l boy which school u go sef?

God,see spelling...lol. O'1? I no sure u finish primary school. Maybe na KG2 u finish before u enter secondary school. Abeg go for extra-moral class abeg
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
1Dray:

Eyah... O'l boy, take kwosen rogo with zoborodo na. Lol...

guy, u badt gan oooo, kosai rogo indeed. Where hav u ever seen dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.