Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bad Sharp Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Sharp Guy (890 Views)

Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) / The Sharp Guy / Sharp Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Sharp Guy by SirJonse(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2012
A guy stayed close to a cemetery. He used to deceive okada riders and taxi drivers. He would simply stop at the cemetery junction with his nostrils filled with cotton wool and spoke horribly. This scared every driver and rider who wouldn't dare ask him for money. The guy did this for years and successfully deceived every driver and rider who were thinking he was a ghost. One evening the guy boarded an Okada, as usual stopped at the cemetery junction. My money!. The angry looking okada man demanded. With cotton wool stuffed in his nostril, he replied horribly; i don't have money!. The okada man would not take this from him, he kept insisting. The frustrated guy then said; ok, ok, follow me to my room in the cemetry and i will pay you. The okada man agreed and followed him till they got to a grave. The guy who wanted to scare the okada man away knocked on the grave and shouted; Martin! Martin! Martin! abeg give me N800 make i take pay this stubborn okada man. All of a sudden, a very big hand holding N1000 appeared out of the grave accompanied with a voice which said; Take! This na my last card. The guy and the okada man quickly took to their heels.
Re: Bad Sharp Guy by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2012
Sir Jonse: A guy stayed close to a cemetery. He used to deceive okada riders and taxi drivers. He would simply stop at the cemetery junction with his nostrils filled with cotton wool and spoke horribly. This scared every driver and rider who wouldn't dare ask him for money. The guy did this for years and successfully deceived every driver and rider who were thinking he was a ghost. One evening the guy boarded an Okada, as usual stopped at the cemetery junction. My money!. The angry looking okada man demanded. With cotton wool stuffed in his nostril, he replied horribly; i don't have money!. The okada man would not take this from him, he kept insisting. The frustrated guy then said; ok, ok, follow me to my room in the cemetry and i will pay you. The okada man agreed and followed him till they got to a grave. The guy who wanted to scare the okada man away knocked on the grave and shouted; Martin! Martin! Martin! abeg give me N800 make i take pay this stubborn okada man. All of a sudden, a very big hand holding N1000 appeared out of the grave accompanied with a voice which said; Take! This na my last card. The guy and the okada man quickly took to their heels.
mtchew!
Re: Bad Sharp Guy by Onyiclassic(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2012
OLD N STALE
Re: Bad Sharp Guy by Ajibel(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
OP Sir! why dont you make use of the search box and quit recycling jokes from the bin angry
Re: Bad Sharp Guy by Lagusta(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
No comment...
Re: Bad Sharp Guy by realsammie(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ajibel: OP Sir! why dont you make use of the search box and quit recycling jokes from the bin angry
see dis one, which one you post. na to dey criticize pple u sabi. commot 4 here joor

(1) (Reply)

Man Cleaning Flood...hahahaha!!! Lwkmd!!!! / Mercy Johnson Secrets You Dont Know / Just Cant Stop Laughing...lkmd!!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.