Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,375 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (76648 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 2:04am On Nov 14, 2008
if seun knws that HITV ppl are using his site as a means of ACTIVATING SMART CARDs.He wil definitely ask for his cut inda business, lmao
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 2:05am On Nov 14, 2008
if seun knws that HITV ppl are using his site as a means of ACTIVATING SMART CARDs.He wil definitely ask for his cut inda business, lmao
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2008
Hello Guys,There is one thing am still trying to figure out from this forum. Is the forum for activation or for pepole to contribute there quoter on how HITV should improve there services to all we that are there customer?. Is there noway that the moderator can shut those activation out of this site, Mark:  if its more than one or Two activation. Can someone tell me if they HITV have improve a bit cos i totally shut down my decoreder only watching my DSTV. thougth i still ve Two months subscrition on the HITV.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2008
@bami201

mayb urfriend shld treat mr ekonibaje like we all do, JUST IGNORE !!!!!!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2008
bami201:

Hello Guys,There is one thing am still trying to figure out from this forum. Is the forum for activation or for pepole to contribute there quoter on our HITV should improve there services to all we that are there customer?. Is there noway that the moderator can shut those activation out of this site, Mark:  if its more than one or Two activation

This page is not for activation.

But you have it sometimes when members like to break rules. To worsen matters, urfriend did not heed to the advice of posting his mail on the profile.

Activation should be done on an external site.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2008
if you ask me,i'll say let the activation process CONTINUE,because it helps alot of people.This days re-activating ur hitv subscription is like looking for a grain of garri in the desert.So people just come here to lay their complains cus URFRND IS HERE.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2008
hi the house--please what i do believe is that when u av problem u need to sort it out--first  before doing something else-de reason why i do use this medium is that it helps me out--let be diplomatic in all ways--if i could get my miracle here through this forum --so if other can only enjoy i do nt see anything wrong--am only doing this to help others --many people do call me to assist-which i always relate to this forum--and it works 4 me---many clients are in my place today that paid through bank but der cards are nt working yet--i need to look 4 way out--am sorry if av offended someone through this means--egmustay-bami-etc--please urfriend ur assistance will duly be appreciated--mr ade adedeji sc01710166015-1--dec--dec--m0000816009524--ikd-please kindcly help me out--dclique-thks u share my minds--please kindly urfriend help me out--lawyer azuka paid through gtb ikd--01710135706-8 instead of 01710155706-8--with teller no--304980--11-11-08--please kindly sort me out---please heelp me out-urfriend bail me out--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
mustay kindly give us a way out==but i praise d guys that give dis time of opportunity on nairaland --dis forum go along way--just imagine 5opeople moving ad the same time to hitv--hope GOD BLESS URFRIEND--THKS ALOT
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2008
urfriend help me out--please--mr fola paid at ur office on 22-07-08 for 4months--sc-01710057783-6--with receipt n0--0005378--pls help me out--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
no one is saying its wrong, al we are saying is'is this the way its supposed to be?'
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
urfriend kindly sort me out[---please----am waiting--------------------thks------mr foila paid with receipt no--0005378--on 22-07-8 kindly enable dis card--sc--01710057783-6--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
[i[i]]@ekonibaje[/i]. please if you read my statement very well you will understand what am saying. Am not saying that we should not look for a way to solve our problem with HITV, All am saying is that onces the activation is more than [b]One or Two that means we are breaking the rules of the forum. What if everybody started posting for activation every time how will people like you and me know if HITV is doing well or not. please lets limit ourself tothe rule of the forum.[/b]
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
bami--thks a million-- we are waiting 4 best through hitv--i could understand ur mind and feelgs---am only using this medium to help out--urs bami--thks--just imagine what hitv was in past 6months --dey are moving up gradual--bami am suggest what way forward 4 hitv--the markettg manager of hitv MR MARTIN is doing his best nw--d only problem am facing nw is activation--if u paid through gtb d system works immediately--but what remain is activation problem--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
@bami

The problem now would be that ekonibaje will start posting two activation requests every hour now.

So that wouldnt have solved the issue of the spamming.

He should just open a business section of hitv and start the solicitations and activations there.

Its ok for individuals to request activation for their personal subscriptions or two at the most but ekonibaje has taken over this forum.

@ekonibaje

You know, it would have been a little more bearable if you took your time to type something meaningful and not something that gives one a migraine by mere looking at it.

Dang, do you type and post your messages while on the run?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
sology--u need to work hard--k--if u can nt solve dont add-thks--go back to d post--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ sology,Pls in as far we want to make this forum more readable for those who want to have good knwoleage of HITV Improvement pls let try as much not to castigate our fellow people like you are trying to do with your post on ekonibaja. Moreover lets leave the issue to the Moderator to find out the best way to deal with activation problem on the forum. Mark you, My statement says One or Two. it could be for your friend or someone closer to you.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
yes 1 or two is okay as I agree with that.

The originator of this thread has complained a number of times here.

If you call it castigating, then thats your opinion.

Its the truth of the matter that i mentioned.

We dont have info from urfriend or people who know it at hitv. All we see are incessant activation requests from the same person. Not one or two but numerous and numerous.

I want to receive a mail alert and come with expectation to hear something new about Hitv and not to always read ekonibaje's numerous activation requests.

We are frustrated enough as it is with hitv and not to add another dimension to it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
thks bami-AND SOLOGY--U NEVER EXPRESS SOMONE DAT PAID 4 SUBCRIPTION AND U CANNT NT WATCH--4 FIVE DAYS--JUST IMAGINE SOMEONE PAID 4 4MONTHS AND THE CARD WENT OFF 5 TIMES--SO WAT WAY FORWARD--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
bami201

The purpose of this thread is to educate HITV subscribers and not for commercial activation purpose. The thread has been going well not until the emergence of ekonibaje[/b. he is just an agent using this thread as a workshop. I don't want us to digress from what the thread stands for.

[b]ekonibaje

Why don't you go open a new thread purposely for activation and if you cannot do that i can help you out!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Any news on d upcoming channels?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by femzy(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2008
The simple truth is that HiTv are damn poor,
Boring from Monday to Friday!!! angry angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2008
i can not agree more,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by figment232(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2008
plz urfriend help me out ,my decoder showed scrambled as i switched it on this morning, whereas my subscription was suppose to expire on the 18th of november.my smart card number is 017100368814, i made payment at GTB effurun branch on the 17th of OCTOBER my Teller number is A6278323 plz kindly ACTIVATE ME.MY RECEIPT IS ATTACHED
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2008
please i need ur active mind urfriend--urfriend kindly assist me out--Alhaji samuseedeen --sc--01710158639-8--dec--m000081600389-ikd--please kindly help me to enable dis card--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
let me just tell u my stories on hitv issues--when i was working with a dealer here in lagos -- i went to hitv for activation when i got der i saw tent many people outside came around to either activate nor come 4 technical assistance --i mean at ondo street--in ebutte metta--some complain of non active cards--or the cards as stop working before the subsription ends date--so many complain---we were told to que and wait 4 almost 5hrs we all wait to d extend the air condition stop working rapid heat generate and which i need to tell many people to match up --it was just like hell that day--i was vomittg seriously due to d heat--it was hell--many guys match up with me to demonstrate the impact--5hours---look at down time hours wasted--if u convert d  human hours--lost---just imagine---thk GOD 4 that DAY--assume i die or what else happen--this was a day i caant forgot--in my life--that what i called human experience--thk God one staff came to my rescue--if nt what will be an impact---so i really appreciate the man that put this nairaland as an assistance--it a great help--thks--URFRIEND THKS--SOLOGY-
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by vicgeorge(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!! Ahh Ekonibaje,I never know say you won won die that sunny afternoon for HITV office,i was there watching you while an Hitv official came to rescue you.Come my brothers,make we yan the truth,hitv need to work on the issues of people complaining about their channels been scrambled before their expiration date.They also need to work on activation issues,You can't imagine Hitv has been advertising on T.v that customers should paid their subscription before a day or two before the date of the expiration date and i paid my subscription before a day of my expiration date,but still yet HITV got my ass kicked out despite the fact,i paid before it got expired.To be sincere with you all,right after paying at the bank,i came back home to email them all my necessary information to their email address and even getting my receipt(Evidence of payment)scanned,attached and sent to their email(info@hientertainment.tv).Na only God know if dem they check their email sef.Na only go help una HITV,wahala tv,headache Hitv, Make Una take Una time ooo, Infact i dey vex sef,
Hitv,make una try change abeg, May God help Una!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
I feel your pains about their channels been scrambled before their expiration date. My subscription is to expire on 27th of this month and they have already disconnected me since 13th! Is that not a rip-off? Don't waste your call credit to call them or even waste your energy and time and to send them emails because they will disregard it. Enough is enough, i have promised myself not to go back on HITV until they are back in business. I am paying for DSTV come Monday, nothing to miss on the yeye HI Rubbish than the EPL, but i will sacrifice my time to go watch it @ any viewing center. So,good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2008
So many people are experiencing bluehorizo's case.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by vicgeorge(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2008
Can somebody tell me when Hitv will changed?Is it when all their customers start running away from them?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by seuncyber(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
It is every painfull to hear every thing about Hitv, very sad for them, well i have Hitv and Dstv and others, if am at home and there is ligth i don't waste my time with Hitv unless Weekend, because they don't have any thing to show to us the customer and i think the so called Hitv are scaming us Niaja.because how can i pay for something which i don't enjoy, i think nigeria government should just look into this, No good movies station,no good music station and every just sucks, and your advert makes every bosy sick, i have been to London and Canada and Usa, i have seen how they do,and the Paytv do over there, you will be happy to go home to see your Tv, but in the case of Hitv diffrent story, 70percent of people who have hitv don't put on there Hitv unless is weekend because during the days you will feel sicl,no diffrent with NTA and Nigeria Tv

So to whom it may concern, add noting less than 10 good station, because we all pay for it and if you guys don't have money go to banks for loan, you spend money to get money, but in your case you spend less and you want more, well you have more than 1month to do this and stop scaming us, every thing suck about you guys
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by shylle(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
I don't even pity all of you sef. I'd rather pay 100 or 200 naira to go watch a premiership match every weekend at a reputable bar and pay my monthly 9k for DSTV. If you complain that DSTV charges are high, I could argue that HiTV charges are high too. You pay 4000 or so for just football that Adamu would show for 50bucks (50x4=200 naira in a month)!!! I pay 9k for all round entertainment: music, movies, news, sports, documentaries, reality, series etc. Who's being ripped off?

Apart from weekend sports, HITV is complete rubbish. No content whatsoever; unlike DSTV. I visited my friend in Calabar for a week and was forced to watch nonsense on HiTV. I cursed them like a babalawo! We certainly do not have reputable consumer watch groups in this country. I wonder what would happen if HiTV should lose Premiership broadcast rights like DSTV did.

Most of my friends have their decoders under their beds. A complete waste of money. Thank God I didn't follow the rush.

HiTV should be sued. Period.

And DSTV is right anyway: ACCEPT NOTHING LESS!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2008
You guys might need to take your comments to the papers by writing to the editors. me I don tire to dey complain even though patience is the keyword

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.